Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 pm
User ImageAs soon as the Stormtroopers enter the bar, Rrroorrshk's stalking of the other wookiee becomes much less important. He ducks into the crowd, hunching over to conceal his massive height, and tries his best to hide and avoid being caught. Still, his massive hand wasn't very far from the handle of his vibroaxe, should things get rough...

{Stealth +6. I can reroll it if I need to...}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 pm
Jaden smiled crookedly giving the Sheeska a teasing flash of his shining ivory teeth "nice to meet you Sheheska, I'm Jaden". He would then pay for a drink for both himself and the lady. ((lemme know the cost so i can take it from my total credits)). After the interaction between the wookie and the twi'lek, Jaden was quick to pipe in, "She was just trying to console you and offering the possibility that there might be someone less unsavory person with a nice starship. Neither seem likely in a place like this." As if on cue, the Stormtroopers walked in. Jaden didn't react in the least, but still keeping his violet eyes on them.

((My character didn't bring it up because i think a lack of player knowledge played a factor, but if i'm not mistaken mon calamarians had been gathered up into labor camps, so wouldn't a free one on couracant be very odd?))  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 am
User Image"I see someone else speaks Shryiiwook around here. I was just about to tell her that. Nice of you, honestly..." She noticed the white-clad soldiers enter the room. She'd had her eyes on a suit of their armor for some time, but hadn't managed to work up the credits for one in the aftermarket. Despite how many troopers had died throughout the years, it was remarkably hard to find them for cheap.

Storm Trooper
"Excuse me, have any of you seen a Chiss by the name of Brenner?" The trooper pulled out a holo-player, and a three dimensional image of the Chiss who'd finished speaking with Queen Jool appeared.

"I'm afraid I don't know any Chiss," Shaheska said in a low monotone. "So how would I know one by name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Vorastrix
Jaden smiled crookedly giving the Sheeska a teasing flash of his shining ivory teeth "nice to meet you Sheheska, I'm Jaden". He would then pay for a drink for both himself and the lady. ((lemme know the cost so i can take it from my total credits)). After the interaction between the wookie and the twi'lek, Jaden was quick to pipe in, "She was just trying to console you and offering the possibility that there might be someone less unsavory person with a nice starship. Neither seem likely in a place like this." As if on cue, the Stormtroopers walked in. Jaden didn't react in the least, but still keeping his violet eyes on them.

((My character didn't bring it up because i think a lack of player knowledge played a factor, but if i'm not mistaken mon calamarians had been gathered up into labor camps, so wouldn't a free one on couracant be very odd?))

{That's what I get only having seen the two trilogies and reading one expanded universe book... Heh.}
"Oh. That's a good thing to know. Sorry, Miss Wookiee. I didn't realize that's what you were saying. Sorry. Thanks very much for the sympathy."  

Emerald the Crow

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image"Thank you for the translation," Ralryrr says to Jaden, her tone extremely polite. "I appreciate it, though I think I may take her up on the offer of a custom vox box. I have been thinking of getting something like that. But, for now..." She pushes a button on her current vox box and it pipes in "Thank you for the offer."

As the stormtroopers come up, she smiles politely at them--though it still comes off rather more ferocious than she might have liked. "A Chiss you say? I don't believe I know any Chiss, and I don't believe I've met this one. Is he dangerous, that you fine gentleman are looking for him?"

{I really can't bring myself to write gibberish all the time. I'll put it in a different color and just remind everyone that you can only understand the violet writing if you understand Shyriiwook.}

{And I'll be making a deception check. Those are not technically lies--she does not actually know any chiss and she has not technically met the one she saw speaking to the owner, but there's enough hair-splitting going on that I should probably make the check. +7, which means I got a total of a 22.}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 am
(We're going to say the mon cal she was talking with was disguised for now. The drinks are 25 creds each.)

"Brenner is a known criminal and member of the Galactic Alliance remnant. We had information that he'd be here some time tonight, but we don't know when. Alright, if you're certain you haven't seen him..." The trooper turned to walk away, looking around the rest of the cantina.
"He can't be far... We know he'll be here..." The trooper muttered. another pair of troopers walked into the cantina at a call from the two inside, when suddenly the human and the chiss in the corner began to move, quickly, for the door. Each had a blaster ready.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 am
Ignored, just like always. Oh well, Ark mused to himself, Part of the game. Think I'll go back up and get a drink at work...should see what Shea's up to. He dropped 35 credits on the bar, hoping the extra 10 would be an ample tip for his server as he pushed himself up onto his feet. Turning on his heel, Ark was about to make his way to the door when he caught sight of something that always caught him offguard, no matter where he was: an Imperial Stormtrooper.

"The galaxy is a hard place to live...it's an even harder place to find love," she mused as a hand ran through her hair. She leaned over the railing, looking out at the setting sun. "But despite all the hardships, whenever I'm wearing that armor...I forget about all my troubles." She looked over at him with her brown eyes and smiled...oh, what a smile. Her hair was a brilliant orange in the dying rays of the sun, adding to her beauty. And as he sat and admired her as she turned her head back towards the sun, Ark made a promise to himself. He promised no matter what, he would always protect her, no matter where life took them. He would always protect Kyte.

Ark shook his head free of the memories flooding into it, looking at the troopers in the bar. What in the hell was going on? What had he missed in his ignorance? Whatever it was, it most certainly couldn't be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 am
RP_Master_Jak
(We're going to say the mon cal she was talking with was disguised for now. The drinks are 25 creds each.)

"Brenner is a known criminal and member of the Galactic Alliance remnant. We had information that he'd be here some time tonight, but we don't know when. Alright, if you're certain you haven't seen him..." The trooper turned to walk away, looking around the rest of the cantina.
"He can't be far... We know he'll be here..." The trooper muttered. another pair of troopers walked into the cantina at a call from the two inside, when suddenly the human and the chiss in the corner began to move, quickly, for the door. Each had a blaster ready.

User ImageWay to be discreet, guys... Shaheska thinks to herself as she watches them moving towards the door with weapons drawn. Members of the Galactic Alliance, apparently looking for some help, and with storm troopers looking for them - that could mean something big was going on. Still, with four storm troopers in the room, things could get ugly fast. Shaheska pondered whether to get involved or leave it be... She'd only have a moment to decide.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 pm
User ImageRrroorrshk kept his eyes on the storm troopers as they moved through the bar. His hand was at the ready to grab his axe at any moment, assuming that any sort of combat broke out. He wasn't planning to actually ambush them preemptively - it was the city, after all, not a war zone. But he was ready for battle, should they do something stupid like attack the people leaving the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm
In an instant the Stormtroopers spot the men.
"Run captain!" The human pushes the Chiss out the door, blocking it with his body, holding a blaster towards the nearest trooper. He's outnumbered, with one of the troopers calling in reinforcements. He looks calm though, watching the troopers carefully...  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 pm
User ImageOh, hell. This is going to get very ugly very, very quick. There really wasn't a choice. People just shouldn't be executed. Especially in public. Especially by glorified thugs. She gritted her teeth, feeling the world around her flow in the insanity. She got up, ducked through the crowd as surreptitiously as possible, getting closer to the closest trooper, her senses flowing into her will and into his blaster. And then she tugged. With any luck, the trooper's blaster would slip from his grip and fall to the ground. And, with even more luck, he'd think he'd just dropped it, rather than know exactly why it'd happened...

{Force Disarm (UtF result of 22) to pull the closest Storm Trooper's blaster to the ground.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm
(Normally, I'd require initiative rolls. HOWEVER! I'm going to count that as a surprise round action, since you knew things were going to get ugly, and the troopers didn't expect you to act. Rrroorrshk will also get an action in the surprise round, and then I'll need everyone's initiative rolls.)

The trooper near the bar fumbles his weapon, something having pulled it from his grasp and dropped it. The other troopers are too busy focusing on the rebel at the doorway to notice.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 am
User ImageAs if erupting from the sea of people in the bar, the Wookiee burst forth, a mass of fur and muscle and seething power flying at the hapless Stormtrooper as he took aim at the folks by the door. His vibroaxe gripped tightly in two hands, he swung with savage ferocity and years of honed battle reflexes at the white-armored soldier, the axe digging deeply into his target. Bellowing in triumph, he roared a guttural challenge in Shryiiwook. "Down with the Sith! He was ready for the retaliation now... but a fight had already begun, and that was all he knew.

{Attack roll was a total of a 20, for 27 (!) damage. The initiative result is a 14.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:08 am
The trooper is cleaved neatly in two by the axe blow, and blood flows freely from his fallen corpse. The other troopers take notice and ready for battle, radioing for more reinforcements. Meanwhile the rebel at the door smiles, seeing he's not alone this fight. In fact, this time the tide has turned in his favor...  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm
{So, what's the initiative order looking like? Are we waiting on someone else? I think, maybe, the other wookiee still needs to roll, but I could be wrong.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff