Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Oh fudge, snow. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow!
  Yay!
  Nay!
  Meh.
View Results

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 am
coldheartedangel
It's summer here.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/bitter-summer-freeze-bites-eastern-states-as-summer-gives-way-to-snow-and-cold/story-e6frfq80-1225974173962
Haha, thongs and boardshorts. Snow in summer though, crazy!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 am
Tried to move my car today. Can get no grip. Will possibly be stuck until the snow thaws. ********.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm
Yaoinaut
Tried to move my car today. Can get no grip. Will possibly be stuck until the snow thaws. ******** class="clear">

Just make sure to turn your engine over for about 10 minutes everyday. My car has a really weak battery and if I don't do that, it'll die completley.

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm
Aquila15
Yaoinaut
Tried to move my car today. Can get no grip. Will possibly be stuck until the snow thaws. ******** class="clear">

Just make sure to turn your engine over for about 10 minutes everyday. My car has a really weak battery and if I don't do that, it'll die completley.

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh
You should've told me that last year. XD
Although the city plows shoving all the snow from the street on top of the 2 feet that were already on top of my car meant that I couldn't even get into it to do that. (We didn't have a shovel and no stores in walking distance had them. Go figure.)

But this year we have a garage! 8D
And I'm pretty indifferent to the snow. I could care less if I'm shut in, and my fingers and toes go numb even without it so that makes no difference.  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 am
I love snow. So I live in Georgia DX All I want is one White Christmas...so what do I get? Hint: Not snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:34 pm
I live in Florida, so the closest thing I get to snow is luke warm rain. When I was really young I used to live up north in New Jersey, and it would snow occasionally. I remember making snow men and throwing snow balls at my dog and brother, then I would come back inside to a nice cozy fireplace. I still miss it a little bit. ]:  

Gayasuxorz

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces