Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Being an Artist on TM SUCKS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Starks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 am
Face it.People on TM are pretty much retarded.And TM likes to copy off of gaia to get ideas.Not to mention there staff are useless.Some bothers you or your friend they want you to block them.That doesn't stop them from meeting them in the same room while they talk crap,treat to hack,or scam people out of there items.They ask you to bring a screen shot of them doing something wrong.You do that and they STILL DO DO s**t ABOUT IT! (excuse my language)Fact is TM is pretty much a fail site.It's sexist too.More Girl items then boy items while gaia has it equal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 pm
Noctis Lucis Caelum EX
Face it.People on TM are pretty much retarded.And TM likes to copy off of gaia to get ideas.Not to mention there staff are useless.Some bothers you or your friend they want you to block them.That doesn't stop them from meeting them in the same room while they talk crap,treat to hack,or scam people out of there items.They ask you to bring a screen shot of them doing something wrong.You do that and they STILL DO DO s**t ABOUT IT! (excuse my language)Fact is TM is pretty much a fail site.It's sexist too.More Girl items then boy items while gaia has it equal.

it wasnt always like that on tm before they did a bunch of updates they used to have a male and a female and a cc side only in the same gacha theme...oh how i miss the old days~! crying  

Solitary Nightmare

Lonely Phantom

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 pm
Veiss Wynd
And now with the official ban on art..

L i n k

I have hope for the future of the art shop community on TinierMe though.
TM is still in beta and developing.

I forgot to update this.

Glad they did made changes to their TOS (like I thought they would) to allow people to sell and buy art for items. It was sad to see so many people bash them as if they were against art. There's a horrible level of maturity among the vast majority. Too much hate there now days to be honest =/
TM does do stuff to make changes and help the community. I bet a lot goes on that we don't hear about. People also tend to rant about the negative side of things and almost never praising the positive side, so I bet we don't often hear about the good deeds of TM. On my part, I've always had a positive experience with TM Staff. As for the areas in which they lack, like having more girl than guy items - that's the marketing that goes behind the curtains past TM Staff. Annoying corporate stuff.
Lastly, their beta sign is still up. This site has been evolving over the very few years it's been open. Their staff is still very small as well.

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff