Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
hey girls ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Drawing a demon wolf because this fox doesn't have creativity left XD and well, talking to you, role playing in another guild, talking to one of my Gaia best friends and wondering why my new laptop sometimes goes bitchy on me XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 pm
I'll be back on later! Wearhouse 13's on!!!  

theninjagirl93

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm
biggrin awesomeness hun! i can never find a good roleplay on here *sigh* oh well,glad you're having fun<3

and ohkay have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:26 pm
Well, my role playing partner is kinda making things pretty difficult XD and about my drawing? Well I'm like re-drawing it over and over again XD If you can't find anything or you are bored, Join The Yuri Life! I'm one of the 3,000 Vice Captains over there!  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 pm
awww im sowwie to hear that hun,i hate when you like post a paragraph and they reply with one or two sentences,its like gah! >.< and wootness! i wish i could draw,but i cant. whatcha look like in rl? sowwie im nosy razz  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm
No, that's not the problem, she actually writes ESSAYS! XD I write paragraphs but the problem is that her character is always pwning my character every time I pick a fight with hers XD

I look mostly like my avatar...slightly overweight though 145 or 150 my profile has my old weight (it was thanks to all the summers I had to spend on a bed due to a surgery. Got 5 surgeries already and the problem is not fixed >///<) Tanned, honey eyes, kinda tall, dark brown, straight hair, and yes, I do sports, but I can't practice them as I would like to because of the surgery, the wound can open at any moment. I have a condition named Hypothyroidism that slower my metabolism, so I have to put a bit of more effort on that. I'm also....bipolar.......dammit......>/////<  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:41 pm
awww im around 150 too and you sound really beautiful,honestly<3 and aww im bipolar as well,at least i think idk lol razz but i know i have anger issues,but only when people hurt animals and woah thats alot of paragraphs! D: wish i could write this much. I'm 150 ish,green eyes,brown wavy hair,freckles,glasses<3 and im 15  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:53 pm
*blushes even more* Oh dear... Thank you ^^ And when somebody hurts an animal, I freak out horribly. One day I was watching a movie (i think it was Invisible Man) There was a part when the dude grabbed a dog and hit it against the wall, killing it. I was screaming like if I was possessed or something. I had a panic attack and fainted after like two hours with mom trying to calm me.

And you sound beautiful too ^^ green always looks awesome in the eyes. My cousins have olive green eyes biggrin They are both models, one has 15 and the other one has 14, they are sisters of course.

I also wear glasses! Sometimes contact lenses but most of the time I have my emo glasses on ^^ and...I can't believe that I'm older than you... I'm 17, I got them exactly a month ago... XD  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 pm
awww cute biggrin and i love blue eyes and brown eyes<3 but i dont care as long as the person treats me right *kisses your cheek* you are absolutely adorable biggrin and aww thank you hun,that made me smile like alot and ooh do i sound older? lol<3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:03 pm
I like blue eyes too, and I'm supposed to have brown eyes but the sunlight always make them look honey so...geyser maybe XD And I have no reason to treat somebody the wrong way, not even when they treat me bad. *returns the kiss again and smiles greatly* Thanks for the endearment, sweety, you also are adorable and you sound kind ^^. I'm glad that I made you smile, I love making people smile whenever I can and yeah, I thought you were 18 or something like that XD  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:07 pm
Aww well i try my best to be kind but doesnt always work,but i try<3 *blushes at that and hides my face cutely* awww well i'm 15,im just really mature for my age,good thing at times :] i really want a serious relationship,even if it is on gaia,i just like to love someone and I want to be not afraid to fall in love you know what I mean? im a hopeless romantic<3 *sighs and looks down*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Hehe...I have to say, I'm not always mature, I just try to be fun most of the time, but when I need to be mature I don't hesitate on acting like an adult. I would love a serious relationship, but results that my "girlfriend" is a cheater, that's what happens when the person doesn't want to know you and you want to know about that person but she doesn't want you to know him/her. I don't think that she's my girlfriend anymore. She doesn't even talk to me....She's definitely not worth my time and love. I'm so romantic and warm and she's so....cold....

I'm actually looking for someone that really wants to know every single bit of my personality, that accepts me no matter what. That doesn't care if I'm lame, if I'm rude or if I'm shy. I want somebody to give my love to, I want someone that talks to me, I don't want to be ignored, I hate being ignored.

And yes, I'm this kind of girl that falls in love easily and is always romantic or at least most of the time... *kisses your cheek and wraps an arm around you waist*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 pm
:] a girl after my own heart, i feel the exact same way but i just cant seem to find someone like me and my best friend,or at least i think so said i expect too much from people and that im clingy and she hates it and im like wtf like we barely talk anymore and you say im ignoring you and s**t but yeah its whatever,im very emotional but if she doesnt care then im not going to try *smiles at you and leans back in your arms* comfy hun?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm
*snuggles and kisses your forehead* Yep. Super comfy ^^ And I'm sentimental too, that won't change on me. I'm definitely not gonna keep trying, I'm tired of the same s**t going over and over again. I just want somebody who has interest on knowing me and somebody who would like to love me and respect me...  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 pm
*smiles and blushes at that,snuggling closer* good,cause you're super comfy<3 and im the exact same way,im me and thats it,you're beautiful though,so far inside and out,a girl would be crazy not to go for you,i know i would if we kept talking and i got to know all of you and everything else,id be one lucky girl and thats the truth(: i love being romantic<3  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff