Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm
T.T I can not pull off the look but my sister can. She even wears dresses over jeans. I think it's cute look just not on me. So, it really depends on the person.

Also, I know! I love the hello kitty stuff they have but it's so much money! >< Damn you hot topic!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:34 pm
I think I look pretty good in skirt over jeans cuz my thighs are really fat...but I don't wear them together because my friends think it's tacky.. sad  

PumpkinSpark

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm
I wouldn't do that with jeans, but I would, however, do that with leggings or jeggings because it looks really good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 pm
personally, i wouldn't wear it cause its not my style but it does look nice on some girls  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm
I agree about hot topic!!! it's my favorite store but their always expensive.:O at least for my budget right now.:/ lol I've never tried pants and skirts together but I have thought about it, I just need the right pants and skirt. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm
Well, it definitely depends on the length of the skirt versus the cut of the jeans. The wider the legs of your jeans, the shorter the skirt has to be. Although any skirts longer than knee-length would look odd, even with a pair of skinnies. Jeggings do not really count as jeans in this case, they're more like leggings, and you'd wear them according to the same "rules" as with regular leggings and skirts.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 pm
PumpkinSpark
I think I look pretty good in skirt over jeans cuz my thighs are really fat...but I don't wear them together because my friends think it's tacky.. sad

Who cares?
If you like it and look good with it, do it :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 pm
I personally love skirts over leggings or skinny jeans c: but the only pair of jeans I could wear it with kind of ripped >.> So I can't pull the look off anymore which really sucks... people make fun of me if I try  

Blaine Dapperboy Anderson

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm
Me being me, I wouldn't wear a skirt over jeans. :/ I would with leggings or something, but not that. I find it... weird. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 pm
Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX
I agree about hot topic!!! it's my favorite store but their always expensive.:O at least for my budget right now.:/ lol I've never tried pants and skirts together but I have thought about it, I just need the right pants and skirt. razz

what she said!! HT=BEST STORE EVAH! but... too expensive... LOVE their shirts!!! x3  

Nyikosis

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm
Any one will tell you dont listen to me when it comes to fashion if they knew me in real life, so head that warning...

BUT I think that it would be a good look in the WINTER ONLY if you were to wear a sweater with it, but make sure to contrast the colors when it comes to jeans and the skirt and be sure the skirt is PLAIN! if it is a sort of medium green (not to bright, but not so dark) over some medium jeans, that are sort of bulky but not overly (so a straight fit from american eagle or something) with a matching sweater, a striped shirt and some runners, that would probably be the only way.

Personally, I have always liked the look. It strikes me as origonal and stand out-ish. I think that if you feel its your style, wear it because never, under any circumstances should you be caught with the same outfit style as the people beside you biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:03 am
I think some people can really pull it off, and kudos to them for doing so.

Personally, I would never wear a skirt over jeans. I prefer to wear leggings under my skirts.  

winxgirl21

Romantic Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

inky6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 am
I think it looks good but I've never worn a skirt over jeans before. I think it would depend on what skirt you would use.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 pm
I think it's a less acceptable style the older you get. When I was like, fourteen, it was a cool look. Nowadays, I'm a crotchety old nineteen-year-old and I wouldn't wear it myself if you paid me.  

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items