Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm
][Now Open!][

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 pm
Xaundellyn turned when the voice rang out, her hand on the hilt of her sword though it was not drawn. In the moment she paused, she searched the crowd but could not find the source of the voice. "How do you expect us to live in harmony after so long at war?" She questioned, then an idea popped into her head and she turned towards the Immortal Prince. "Who ever said that could be right. We don't have to kill each other right now. I have a proposition for you. would you speak to me alone?" Xaundellyn's wings fluttered in anticipation at what she was about to do and say.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 pm
A second voice issued forth, though this time much much closer. "Wars are started for the dumbest of reasons, though I don't consider myself dumb..." The Voice had come from a faery who appeared to be more a demon. He was standing behind the princess with his wings folded, but he clearly had a tail. "Before you ask, My name is Marcus. Though I have been called many names. Abomination, vagrant, monster. Ah that was my favorite...Monster..." and he seemed to smile at the utterance of the word. He had been called monster by many, just for his looks, though, none living knew the truth of the matter aside from him. Then he took gentlemanly bow and spread all six of his strange but beautiful wings. As he stood once more the wings folded against his back once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 am
(sorry it took me so long to reply..Midterms got in the way)

Xavier with his Katana on his side and hand on the hilt. He chuckled as he heard the voice out in the crowd. He didnt even dare to look out and see who said it. The Immortal Prince looked at the Faery Princess with a blank stare as she asked him to speak together alone. Xavier nodded to her question.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 am
Her head wiped to the side and her eyes narrowed at the strange faery like creature before her. "What is the meaning of this. What are you." Xaundellyn's voice held authority, and just a hint of curiosity. When she caught the nod from Xavier, a smile flitted across her lips. "Very well. You may bring one guard with you, for protection because really, you shouldn't trust me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am
"First am foremost, I am Troubling. I am Chaos. I am, Unity. There are so many words I could use and be accurate. But to put it best, I am someone and something that deserves the upmost, complete, and unconditional respect from both of you. It is not your place to wonder why, nor is it mine to tell you how, or where, or even when. But Take this rhyme, and let it guide your young minds..."

"Your two peoples of such different races, You wage war over that which you do not know, And while you are both Proud, You fall from my graces, until you decide to grow,and the kindness of your growth with float higher than any cloud. With spectacled wings and devil tail, Through your nightmares I sail, Love brings a power that will never fail. Such Power gives rise to new knowledge and new rhyme, And hopefully you will understand in time..."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 am
Xavier chuckled again as the Faery said to bring protection. He truely didnt need any protection but based on how he was raised was to always have back up. The Prince looked back at his guards. all stood at attention "Commander with me. The rest of you stay here" They bowed before him as the commander who was wearing red armor followed him. "Shall we proceed?" he asked Xaundellyn  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 pm
"... the kindness of your growth will float higher than any cloud? Love will never fail..." Xaundellyn repeated a few lines of the riddle and chewed her lips. Though a warrior, she was always full of expressions and easy to read, though she could be a closed book when she wanted. "Marcus, as you call yourself, we will need to speak together later, but for now I have other matters to attend too." One of her guards stepped forward, crossing his arm across his chest and bowing his head, "I shall go forth with you, Princess." He offered, and Xaundellyn accepted. "Follow me."

The Faery turned and her wings caught the light; they were golden with intricate silver veins running through them. As she continued to a door she looked up and saw her battered father, so near death even as he sat high on his throne. Please be proud of me She silently prayed.
She led the way down a short hall and then into a door on the left. Inside was a small room that held a fireplace, a low fire burned. In the South it never got cold, but here half way between the North and the South, the afternoons often burned away to a chilly air. Striding to the fire, she pressed one hand to the warm stone of the hearth and asked, "Do you find me petty? Do you think me weak for not killing you?"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 pm
Xavier and his commander followed the Princess. Xavier caught the glimpse of the shine of the Princess' wings he paid no mind towards it but i was beautiful. The Commander moved close to Xavier's ear "I dont Trust her" he said in a whisper "When has our people even trusted the Faerys. But she seems different.....Well we will see what conspires." he replied.

They Entered the room where teh Princess lead them. The Commander stood by the door with his hand folded together. Xavier walked further in and stood next to a chair as he slightly leaned on it. "Petty..hmph.... Afraid as my father would say. I believe i find you smart for not Killing me. If you did you would have the Whole Immortal Army Knocking at your doorstep" he replied as he looked towards the Fireplace then at the Princess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 pm
She nodded, "And, had you killed me, my father would have seen that our army not sleep until every last Immortal lay dead in the streets." Xaundellyn rubbed her hands together to warm them a bit as she spoke, and finally, she turned to look at Xavier. His dark red eyes captivated her for a moment, and she lowered her gaze. Her fingers lifted to tap absentmindedly on the tattoo that decorated her cheekbone, and after some moments of silence, a reassuring look from her guard who stood near the window, she spoke. "I think," Xaundellyn paused, 'Your two people of such different races,' Marcus's words came back to her and she thought over them again, 'Power gives rise to new knowledge', I like power. Power, hmmm... "I think that instead of continuing this war we should take a completely opposite route and unit out people. Indefinitely. Now," Xaundellyn paced to the opposite side of the room, "I know that we have drawn up treaties before, for generations they have been doing that, so why don't we make an unbreakable vow." She dropped to one knee before Prince Xavier, "Will you marry me?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 pm
Xavier Closed his eyes as he listened to the Princess. But at the moment he opened them once again and saw the Princess on one knee before him and asking for his hand in marriage. The Commander stumbled a bit hearing those words uttered from the Faery's lips as he awaited for the Princes answer. The Prince looked at the princess surprised but then he calmed down a bit "Well this is very sudden" he said "I do want my people to stop this pointless war and seeing my people Happy and free. But do you think Marriage will end this?" he added  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:59 pm
"Won't it have too?" Xaundellyn asked, still on bended knee before him. She reached out and took his hand into hers, "Look, the way I see it is that if we can live happily then that will show our people that they can too. Whoever spoke before was correct, those on the outskirts of both our lands live in peace. It is our doing that we fight. With us against each other we will both just one day parish, but with us together, imagine the power behind our Kingdom!"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Xavier fell silent for a few minutes. he began to think... Immortals and Fearys living together in peace and He would be the one to start it. He began to think what his father would think over him after it is said and done. But his people and their safety became his number one priority. His father would soon understand. The Prince looked at the princess with a slight smile and placed his other hand in her and said "I will Marry you" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:06 pm
Her smile was bright, showing slight dimples in both cheeks and perfectly straight white teeth. "Wonderful! You have made me so happy." Standing she had the urge to embrace him, but she stepped away and dusted off her knee. "Now, papers will need to be drawn up for the marriage. A prenup and a treaty both, also." Turning to a desk that sat in the room she jotted down the papers she would need. Glancing up she asked, "I assume that we will be living at my home?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:18 pm
"You'll both be living in mine." Came Marcus's voice. He'd been standing in the corner of the room for the entire proposal. How in the all the realms had he gotten in? It would no doubt be a mystery to them both. "I live dead center of the northern border between your two kingdoms. The place where it snows deeply, and one step into the unknown can kill. Where the snow can blind you if you're not careful, and where the wind never stops. My humble home is located there," And then he threw a dagger through the air and it stuck to the exact spot where he lived on a map on the far wall.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff