Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I am officially a size.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<333333
  <3333333333333333333
View Results

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm
Give tips to a weakling who wants to follow in your footsteps, please~!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:33 pm
Rated R for: Vulgar Language and Drug Use.

Here's a story/list of facts for you all so my tips (for lack of a better word) make sense.

I've been heavy since I was a kid. I had very very very poor eating habits. I have always loved food, what can I say?

I got teased. A lot. I've had depression, insomnia and signs of bipolar disorder (very hard to tell, though, so I wasn't diagnosed until I was an adult) since I was a kid. I remember as young as 7. If I didn't sleep at night, I was up. All night. Rearranging my bedroom (old oldbies might recognize this habit of mine. <.< I do it multiple times a year now...) I missed a LOOOOOT of school because I didn't want to go. I had bullies. In middle school the girls just became sick cruel bitches. In high school....people are just not worth your time anymore so I quit going (before switching to my BAMF continuation school and did all my bad a** good student stuff....I still had my problems while I was there, though)

Like I said. I was in a bad place.

Fast forward to age 19, after I get out of HS and find out I am bipolar.
I had to take pills everyday. Huge pills. Called Depakote. I HATE pills. I've had adifficult time swollowing pills for as long as I can remember. I had to smash them between two sppons, ad sugar and TRY and swollowing it with some water. I was also on Ambian for my insomnia. That s**t is ******** still have a hard time with even the smallest pills, now.

On top of it all, yeah. They did help. But towards the end I had to change my dosage up so weird every night. I kept my depakote the same. But some nights I would need to take two FULL ambians to sleep and when the night bfore I only needed 1/4 of ONE pill. Not to mention how ******** UP I got. I didn't like it. I felt like a zombie constantly from both of the medications. I hated it. I wasn't sad or depressed or anything. But I wasn't happy either.

I stopped taking them after I turned 19 and lost my health insurance.

Rewind to a few months earlier in February of that year.....

My cousin Cassie moves in with us and introduces me to something I never really HATED but never liked.

Weed.

I'm not joking guys. Weed has helped me lose weight. For me, weed is a medicine. I'm currently working on getting my medical card for my sleep problems and my bipolar disorder. In fact, I wasn't going to get one for a while (mainly wanted to wait to see it got legalized here, but it didn't)
but my mother told me she had been talking about it with my dad and her cousin...and her cousin wants to pay for everything (including my appointment(s)) to get my card. smile It's just a huuuuge relief.

NOTE: I am not saying "Oh hey. You should smoke pot You will lose weight! hurrhurr!" I am not saying that at all. Please keep reading.

In the past couple years that I have put on weight and lost weight and all of that fun jazz...I've had a HUGE change in mind. I do smoke weed, and on a daily basis. Which helps my bipolar disorder. Which helps my insomnia. Which means I just feel better in general....Which means I do more....I can keep going with that, but I think you get my point.

I haven't really dieted. I don't eat like I used to (not all weed gives you the munchies. ;P) I actually have a very healthy diet now. Be it the weed or just myself going "I don't need to eat right now...I can wait until later" (I still drink too much soda though. I'm kinda addicted to caffeine and cigarettes hahaha)

I also haven't exercised much. I don't walk to the store as much as I used to (all my friends have cars lawl) The most exercise I get is playing with kaidence or going up the stairs 8 or 9 times in a 4 hour period every Thursday and Friday. lol

So tips. I don't really have any. I just have my personal experience. Haha

For me, I just needed something to balance me out. (At least I don't get deliriously high like I did off my Ambian. SOMEONE has to remember my drugged out attempt to post here on that s**t. Never taking that bull again. Oh my god.At least I am aware I am doing something retarded when I smoke weed.....)

I do plan on exercising a little more though, because I am not liking the flabbyflab on my belly. :/  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

[The Drunk Fairy]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 am
Nothing feels better then fulfilling a long wanted goal
congrats~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 pm
[The Drunk Fairy]
Nothing feels better then fulfilling a long wanted goal
congrats~
Thank you hun!! <33 Long time no see!  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Wow! That is awesome! My new years resolution was to become healthier. I eat when I'm bored/stressed/etc, paired with the fact I am lazy, has made me gain a pants size since we moved here to Georgia 6 months ago. Ich. So I'm trying to exercise and eat less. Slooooowwwlly getting better. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm
That's great! I've been watching the Biggest Loser for the past few months to motivate me to work out smile  

Cutiebirdgal

8,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items