7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

She begin to thought of it by her ocean eyes look up, until with her blink of the eye as she realized something as she look straight forward. Hikari remembered the preparation before going to dangerous mission task, she look "Okay, but first, we have to prepare ourselves before we get in. Like weapons, potions, and magic, just in case we will get ambushed by them... like I said, it has powerful demons attacking us." she said to her with information about entering dangerous mission. Hikari grab her bag to check anything that she has, including Yami's wireless headphone for giving it back to him.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 am
"Okay...I didn't bring anything...I don't know why but I always forget to bring things that I need even for school..."said Serenity glumly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari checked everything and summoned her Oathkeeper Keyblade and disappeared by flower petals, just to make sure. She look at Serenity in curious look, "Try summon your keyblade, it helps." she pointed out about her Destiny Embraced keyblade. She forgot about Mr. Mew as she summoned him by making him appear in front of him and catch him unanimed.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 am
"Okay."said Serenity as she summoned her own keyblade. "Awesome." she said as her keyblade disappeared.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 am
User Image
User Image

She smiled at her for summoning her keyblade, she made Mr. Mew disappear. Hikari walk towards her and patting her sister's head, she's looking at the tower, "Let's get going and find those demons." she said to her and walk pass though the entrence and heading to Ritual Room, waiting for her sister to follow her.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am
"Right...lets go...but you go first,this place gives me the chills."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:48 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari look at Serenity, which she sigh quietly and walk towards her and kneels down a bit. "Okay, if you say so, but please stay behind me because I don't want daddy to yell at me for letting my half sister get killed by the demon." she said to her and grab her wrist to make her safer with older sister. She look at the door of the tower, she started to get scared about frightening about this as her face starts to tense a little about it, "Okay, here we go." she walked through the door to Ritual Room, trying to be brave.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 am
Serenity started to follow Hikari. Okay now don't get separated now. Thought Serenity.The earth started talking about the demons. "H-Hikari...I-I t-think we're close to the demon..."said Serenity shakingly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero skid on the ground to catching his breath, while holding Kyrie on both hands. He put her down, then he laugh so hard to beat the twins. Kyrie look at him, then she giggle lightly, "That is fun racing, I hope they can catch up to us," she said to him and then continue to giggle about it. Nero look at her as his laughture turned chuckled, "Nobody can beat part-demon, maybe I should steal some pizza from Dante or secretly put the olive in and watch him eat." he made a great prank to tease Dante as he grin, Kyrie giggle.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 pm
What Nero didn't know was that Dante was right behind him."What about putting an olive on my pizza?"asked Dante.
Vergil came up a few minutes later."Can't...you...at...least...wait for me? "asked Vergil trying to catch his breath.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero jolt from Dante's voice, then he turn around to see him. He have to make up the excuse before this is going to be rough fight, "Uhh... nothing, but I beat you in the race. Take that you smarta**!" he's making that up, and then shouts at him for beating him in race. Kyrie started to have a bad feeling, then she throw the water bottle to Vergil to rehydrate.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm
"Uh huh quite making up excuses,Nero...or do you need a punch in the head?"said Dante.
Vergil caught the water bottle and took a drink."Thank you,Kyrie."he said as he watched his brother fight with Nero again."Are they really up to it again?So what did I miss this time around?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie smiles at Vergil, "Your welcome," she politely replied back, then she heard him talking about Dante and Nero as she look at them in worry. Nero hear Dante said punch, he made a human fist, "Oh you don't believe me Dante! You want a fight!" he shouts at him angerly, Kyrie made a sigh, "Oh no, not again." she thought in deep worry.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm
Vergil looked at Kyrie."Thats what i'm saying."said Vergil with a nervous look."This doesn't look good,does it...I'll go pull them apart and find out what happened".But as soon as Vergil got near Dante and Nero,Dante threw the first punch and Vergil got dragged into the fight."Gahh!"shouted Vergil.
"What the Vergil!?How did you get here?"asked Dante as he finally noticed his twin.
"It's not like I wanted to join in!shouted Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero is about to get hit by shield himself and eyes close, but he didn't get it, and then he open his eyes to see Vergil is middle of it. This is his chance and ran to Kyrie instead, then he hug her, "Kyrie, I am so happy that I didn't get hit." he said to her as he cry, Kyrie hug him back as she smile at him, "It will be alright Nero, I think Vergil will calm Dante down." she said to him softly, then they let go of each other. Nero look at the twins in amusement look, "Yeah, but aren't they suppose to go get Sparda Force Edge before they argue."

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces