Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Temen-ni-gru
Ontop of the Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

At the other side of the circled roof, Atticus stood there near the stairs that brought him there and he growled, his gun already out which was pointing at his twin brother, Desmond,"Well now...I never figured that we'll have a family reunion at a dump like this..."
He then sighed as he walked forward toward his brother, knowtising the Doctor being held by a stone angel and he growled, his right arm glowing underneath it's now wet, brown wrappings where his Devils Arm is at,"Why must you try and be our father. You'll just fail at the end. We are the Sons of Nanashi...within us flows his blood and his soul."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

The evil twin brother chuckled as he turned around, his hair still not down from the rain and he pointing the end of the handle of his katana at Atticus, his teal eyes glowing from his sunglasses,"Oh brother...if only you knew me before the village burned..."
He then walked counterclock ways as Atticus was walking clock ways around the circular roof where fice angels hanged over them, bells under their dresses and stone ropes around their necks. He chuckled as he stopped infront of the Doctor as he was still in the Stone Angel's grip and he extended his right arm, pointing his index and his middle finger at Atticus as his mind clear instead of his brothers,"I don't want to be like anyone else...I don't even want to be this human form...I need more Power."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm
Atticus Nanashi

"And to think we are twins..." replied Atticus as he saw the Doctor in the grip of a hanging stone angel and he twisted the Blue Rose revolver sideways, taking out his iPod with it's headphones. The song "Shall Never Surrender" by Jason 'Shyboy' was playing and he slid the earbuds into his ears, his head-banging in line with the beat of the song,"Well my soul...is telling me to Stop you..."
He then ran at Desmond, his eyes glowing within the darkness and he pulled out his midnight katana, swinging it at his evil brother's neck only to see him block the attack with his own katana which was still in his sheath. He pulled out his blade, swinging it at Atticus but the hero twin pulled out his crimson katana, blocking Desmond's blade. He felt a leg press against his chest, pushing them away from each other and Atticus pointed his Blue Rose revolver at Desmond, firing six shots at him to see what'll happen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 am
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

Desmond smiled as his blade came out of it's sheath, tworling around infront of him as the bullets were stopped by the blade. He then set the blade down, moving it 6 inches back to show the bullets that were fired. He then swung at them, making them go strait toward Atticus until he saw a amazing sight. Atticus had cut all six in half with his midnight katana and he growled, seeing his hair fall down exactly like his hero twin brother. He dashed at him, as so did Atticus and their blades collided, their auras channeling around the roof top. Desmond smiled more as he moved his katana a special way to get Atticus blades out of his hand and in more than a milisecond later, after the blades feel at each side of him, Desmond's katana stabbed threw Atticus' chest which made blood splatter against the floor. He smiled as he took the blade out, grabbing the Amulet of Zeus from his neck and he chuckled, hidding it on his person. He watched him lay there for a couple seconds, moving his hair back into place and he slid his katana back into it's sheath, grabbing Atticus' midnight and crimson katanas from where they landed. He turned around, seeing the edge of the roof top and he sighed, hearing a noise from behind. He dashed at Atticus again, who was trying to get his Blue Rose from it's holster and before a second past, the midnight and crimson katanas stabbed into each side of his chest. Atticus laid there, his body not moving and he chuckled, looking at his hero twin brother as he laid there.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"NO" the Doctor shouted as he turned to Desmond and strugled to get free "you'll pay for that" he said gritting his teeth as he heard a loud cry and a Pheonix flew to Atticus and it had a message tied to its leg, but it didnt have anyone try and read it, it went over to Atticus's wounds and a tear fell from it right onto the wound

(Pheonix tears have healing powers just to let you know)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 am
Atticus Nanashi

Desmond chuckled as he heard that he'll pay for what he has done and he turned around, snapping his fingers. All of a Sudden, light balls appeared around the Pheonix, transforming into blades made of pure light crystalized,"Oh Doctor...if only you knew my pain with this demon...Now i must unleash hell and find our little sis-"
They spun around as they dashed forward at the Pheonix but all of a sudden, the katanas began to glow black and red, transforming into the Red Queen within his body. All of a Sudden, water shot upwards around the Pheonix to make sure it dosen't get wet and the water broke the Light Blades easily. A explotion appeared from the side of it and Atticus dashed at Desmond, colliding blades with his Red Queen.
User Image
The engine within the blade rawred as a red glow appeared around the blade of Red Queen and he pushed Desmond away from him. With both hands up in the air, holding Red Queen, he thrusts downward to the ground, creating a fire wave at Desmond which was deflected off of his blade,"Stay....away....from.....RIN!!"
His eyes glowed a crimson color which made Desmond cross his arms with a impressed look and he heard a noice within his head which he knew wat it was from, Yojimbu,"Leave him...you'll fight him again at the basement..."
Desmond growled as he walked to the edge of the roof and smiled, taking off his sunglasses,"Well i'd love to stay and chat...but i got a Gate to open..."
His eyes opened, showing Atticus his eyes which are exactly like his only they have a small circle around the puppal which had Japanese words imprinied into them. He jumped back, disappearing within the darkness below and Atticus growled, creating a large wave of dark aura that broke the hands of the stone angel that held the Doctor. He groaned in pain which he fell down, his body finally to weak to move.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"here you go ... i gotcha" he said as he cought him and took the note from the Pheonix as it started dropping tears on Atticus's wounds "guess you can thank Ambros for the help" he said reading the note and put it in his pocket "what did he mean by a gate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 pm
Atticus Nanashi

The tears of the Pheonix didn't reach the wounds in time since Saru, the demon sealed within his heart, already healed them seconds before it's tears even began to form. He got up easily, his eyes glowing brightly as he had a horrible headache and he feel down onto his knees, darkness forming around him,"He's planning of Opening the Hell Gate...all of those demons in the tower will flud threw out all the realms and if we don't defeat them before the gate is opened, we will die..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"then what are we waiting for" he said as he put his hand on Atticus's shoulder "lets stop him" he sais as he looked over the side of the tower and Fawkes the Pheonix landed on his shoulder nudging his head "hold tight alright ..." he said as he grabed Atticus's arm and the Pheonx clenched both of the Doctor's shoulders and spreaded it wings and started to lift the Doctor off the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus sighed as he got the pheonix off of him and he ran up to the edge where Desmond dropped down earlier. He took a few steps back and he ran forward, jumping off the edge into the clouds bellow. The wind flew against his face which made his eyes water he held his Red Queen in his hand which was glowing read from the engine's rawrs and he saw Hell Pride Demons jump down from the windows, their sickles swinging at Atticus while they were fall in mid-air. He blocked the attacks easily, swinging his blade around to create fire waves at the demons which made them explode and he turned around, seeing a way to the basement. He unwrapped his brown bandages and he tried to grab a ledge with his devil arm and once he did, he jumped off the edge of the tower and he feel threw a tube that led to the basement.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor saw Atticus jump he shook his head "whats wrong with just flying?" he said as the Pheonix dived down carrying the Doctor down to the Basement  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
as Xehanort appaered once again on the roof he felt that the tower was loosing its hold "good work Desmond" he said as he felt the power of the tower start to flood into the world, the pure darkness  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm
Atticus Nanashi

The floor started to break under Xehanort's feet, showing Atticus and Desmond fight eachother fiercely. Atticus looked to his right seeing Xehanort standing where the entrence of the Realm of Hell stood, which looked like a bowl spilling out black liquid across all the realms and he ran toward him, pointing his Blue Rose at him as he fired,"Xehanort!!"
Desmond dashed infront of him, kicking him down to the ground and he turned around, pointing his katana at his partner,"What do you think your doing, Xehanort..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Master Xehanort

User Image
"you opened the door Desmond ... its isnt the portal to Hell ... it is the Heart of this world ... and you just opened it" he said as he raised his hands in the air and pointed his finger at Desmond and lightning shot out at him "i couldnt have done it without you" he said as he saw that Fawkes arived and droped the Grimhold in Atticus's hands "this time Atticus ... you wont be able to stop me" he said as he started to shoot lightning at Atticus as well  

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:53 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus saw Desmond, his eyes glowing crimson colored and he grabbed Grimhold, making it change it's form to a arm guard made of complete gold, which deflected the lightning bult away from him. He then rawred as he ran at Master Xehanort, tackling him to the ground. But they didn't touch the ground, they began to float, being shot into the Realm of Hell.

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces