Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 pm
"Ok so lets just hurry up and get to the top as fast as we can,right,Hikari?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

She cast the reflega around her and look at Serenity after she said to her, she smiled sweetly with a nodded. "Right." she replied and continue attacking them, similar to Aqua's movement.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:29 pm
"Whoa...cool."replied Serenity as she watched her half-sister's movements.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari heard what her sister said to her, she felt like she's making Serenity impressing her. When the demons surround her she cast thundaga ring to banish them, watching them disappeared to ash. She look at Serenity, and noticed one demon is charging towards her, she gasp pointed at it, Serenity-chan, watch out!"

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 pm
Serenity turned around and made her keyblade appear and killed the demon. "That was a close one."Serenity said a little shaken up.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari ran towards her and place her both hands on her shoulders to calm her down, until she heard the door opened as she noticed the stair way to the top of the tower. She look at Serenity using calm tone,"Keep your Destiny Embraced out, just in case if too many demons popped out of the ground, okay." she calmly said to her and look at the door. She's having a deep thought about Yami, "Yami-kun... whenever you are, you always protecting me and keep me out of danger, then my sister for safety. This time it's our turn to protect you." she thought about him and decide it's her and her half sister turn to protect him. She look at Serenity with serious expression, "Let's go." she ran to the door and look up the top.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm
Serenity took a deep breath. "R-Right lets go power up."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hai!" she agrees her with a nod, but suddenly her vision starts to blur a little as she realized that she will faint any moment if she stay in shadow too long, but she have to keep up. She shook her head to get vision worked up. She begin to think of bird and flew so fast to reach up, until she noticed the flying demons block the door as she summoned Mr. Mew and animated him. Mr. Mew grew larger then her size along with doppelganger of regular version, so she sat on larger one. "Go Mr. Mew!" she cried out and letting smaller version attacking all of flying demons by their claws it grew.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 pm
"Be careful please."shouted Serenity as she ran a little closer to the door.Serenity made sure she wouldn't get into the fight.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Once all of flying demons are erased by animated stuff cats, the larger Mr. Mew made his doppelganger small version disappeared as he flew down to let his tail lay flat, so Serenity can climb on. Hikari can tell her stuff cat wanted to fly up to take his creator and her sister to Ontop of Tower. She look at her half sister with bright smile on his face, "Mr. Mew really acts on his own doesn't he, but he will take us to the top of the tower. He will defend us." she said to her as she sat on his shoulder.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm
"Alright I'm ready to kick some demon butt."said Serenity as she climbed onto Mr.Mew."I can't wait to see Yami's face when we upgrade."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari giggled about Serenity talk about Yami's face if he sees them get their keyblade upgraded, she uses her heart, mind, and soul to use Psychokinesis ability to control Mr. Mew. Mr. Mew heard his creator's command and flew up to the Top of the Tower. "He will get surprised, when we see him again." she said to her with happy tone and look up to the sky.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm
"Yeah here we go to upgrade our keyblades.I wish both of us luck!"said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie just enter the Ritual Room to find the sound, hoping she won't encounter with powerful demons from Seven Gates of Hell. In case she's in danger, she found the dagger on the ground, but she's not a master of swordsman, only for warning to stay away from her. She found the stairs and she look up, she finally found the way up, "I finally found it," she said in cheerful voice, but she doesn't know that groups of Seven Hells of the Demon Army are watching her as they prepare to hunt her down.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie turn around to see Seven Sins of Hell Army then she gasp, they were about to attack her and she cover herself with eyes closed. She's waiting to meet death, but she head the cling as she open her eyes to see Nero defend her with his Devil Bringer. Nero stood still and over-power them to buster them, "Heh, you creeps thought I'm made out of metal, but guess what pal... your wrong." he taunt them, just to mess with Sin Army. He look at Kyrie, and looking around to find the place to hide her, but only hiding place is the stairs to Ontop of the Tower. He look at her again, "Get out of here, Kyrie. This is going to be a huge mess," he told her to hide, and she nodded as she gripping her necklace that he gave her, "Please, be safe, Nero," she said to him and ran to the stairs to hide. Nero watch her go, then look at those demons, he grab the Red Queen handle and twist it a bit to make motorcycle sound as the blade heats up and drew it out. He won't let Dante and Vergil miss their fun.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero-kun."

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces