Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:10 am
iMito
lgtenos
Holy F$%#. I watched a few clips of Amnesia on YouTube... Holy F$%#!

I found a secret passage way! Onward!

I haven't watched any of the clips on purpose. I don't want spoilers!

EDIT: And the game just taught me how to run... fantastic.
I won't say anything smile I'm just saying that the gameplay I saw was epic. Luckily, my headphones were on low, so the orchestra's low-lying crescendos weren't as jumpy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 am
It's not so bad after you get used to it. Well, so far it's not so bad. I'm moving around now not freaked out. Win.

Also, do any of you play Team Fortress 2?

EDIT: Oddly enough, it's on sale on Steam today! biggrin  

iMito
Vice Captain

Dante_Sonata

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:46 am
KenjiKuragawa
Dante_Sonata
User Image

Unfortunately, since I have satellite internet (which means lag time and a lowered bandwidth limit) I can't play any MMORPGs, though I would love to.
I mostly play on my PS3 though. Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Bayonetta, Dragon Age: Origins.... there's a huge list.

User Image

That's a damn shame. =( Stoopid satellite interwebs!
User Image

My girlfriend lives in town, and she has way faster internet. I keep threatening to move into her attic, hack her network, and hook up my PS3.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:48 am
Dante_Sonata
KenjiKuragawa
Dante_Sonata
User Image

Unfortunately, since I have satellite internet (which means lag time and a lowered bandwidth limit) I can't play any MMORPGs, though I would love to.
I mostly play on my PS3 though. Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Bayonetta, Dragon Age: Origins.... there's a huge list.

User Image

User Image

My girlfriend lives in town, and she has way faster internet. I keep threatening to move into her attic, hack her network, and hook up my PS3.

User Image

Do it! biggrin  

iMito
Vice Captain

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 am
iMito
I don't, sorry. I haven't played anything Steam for a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am
iMito
Dante_Sonata
KenjiKuragawa
Dante_Sonata
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Do it! biggrin

I, too, am all for that plan. Haha.  

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 am
lgtenos
iMito

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge steam fan either. The community there is usually pretty rude. And that's in comparison to XBL lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 am
Right now I'm playing
- pokemon pearl/and soul silver
- assassins creed brotherhood
- sims three
- replaying twilight princess
- ocarina of time on n64

I only have xbl silver, but my username is Lune the Luuni  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:33 am
KenjiKuragawa
lgtenos
iMito

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge steam fan either. The community there is usually pretty rude. And that's in comparison to XBL lol.
Oh, I have nothing against Steam, but I do agree that their community is beyond description. I remember one time when I was playing Counter-Strike... I was the last person on the Counter-Terrorist team, but I failed to defuse the planted bomb in time. My teammates started cussing me out during the next round. I said, "Then don't die next time!" ... Yeah, fun stuff~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm
lgtenos
KenjiKuragawa
lgtenos
iMito

Oh, I have nothing against Steam, but I do agree that their community is beyond description. I remember one time when I was playing Counter-Strike... I was the last person on the Counter-Terrorist team, but I failed to defuse the planted bomb in time. My teammates started cussing me out during the next round. I said, "Then don't die next time!" ... Yeah, fun stuff~

Exactly. That's the only real beef I've got with Steam. Other than that... not so bad. I'll take my MMOs though, anyday.  

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

----------------------------------------------

Other than Fairytale Fights, I don't have any online games. I have Bayonetta, Dragon Age(which I recently beat), and I'm replaying Persona 3 for the 4th time. I lost my data from my first playthrough when I gave my PS2 to my sister. I want to get the Sims 3 next, which should tide me over until Catherine is released.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image

----------------------------------------------

Other than Fairytale Fights, I don't have any online games. I have Bayonetta, Dragon Age(which I recently beat), and I'm replaying Persona 3 for the 4th time. I lost my data from my first playthrough when I gave my PS2 to my sister. I want to get the Sims 3 next, which should tide me over until Catherine is released.

Haha, I did the demo for FF. It was fun. Loved Bayonetta, prefer Dragon Age on the PC, and LOVE Persona, though the 4th is my favorite so far.  

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Super Sarah IT Girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 pm
I don't play many games lately, except Starcraft 2 since it's the only free to play online game I have. Even then I don't play it much at all. I do miss WoW though, but I don't have the time nor the money to devote to it.

When I did play WoW, I played on two different realms in the US: Bloodhoof (for my alliance) and Blade's Edge (for horde)

I have a few 80s standing buy until I buy cataclysm and renew.

- Mirrana (Discipline Priest)
- Kaandre (Enhancement/Elemental Shaman)
- Arissah (Protection Warrior)

And I have a 77 or 78 (I can't recall) mage named Selynne. Not sure what I'd spec her at the end, but I kinda have fun with fire.

I have a few lower level classes than that too. A 70-some DK, 70-some Ret/Prot pally, and one of every class going down, except a warlock. Never could enjoy playing the warlock. My lowest might be my druid at level 20-something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 pm
lgtenos
KenjiKuragawa
lgtenos
iMito

I feel the same way about steam. I actually love Steam for its sales... Well, it's a love hate relationship. It was love until I started wondering, "Where my money at?"

But yeah, haven't had much experience with the community. The Counter-Strike games I've played have all been local. And TF2, I've always had the sound off. (Oops.)  

iMito
Vice Captain

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas