Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
Kaylie felt someone bumped into her.She let out a small epp of surprise.She gave a small nod."ummm thanks"She said,flashing a shy smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageZhaine returned to her true form, swooping up and down. Maybe I'll go to the cafe... Zhaine it, just in front of her. So, she dove towards the ground, stopping about a foot from the stone. Zhaine's eyes glowed red, her body seemed to turn to fire, and she dropped to the ground in human form.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan walked away silently with a nod. Miyan found herself in the cafe. "Green Tea?" She asked the woman at the counter. She nodded and scurried to the back of the kitchen. Miyan waited at the counter for her to return.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Kaylie started to walk again finding herself at a small court yard.She smiled.She sat under a tree and started to draw people that went by.She drew pretty well too

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia walked quickly through the main entrance of the University. She headed to a small courtyard. She looked around, confused. Celia couldn't find the dorm rooms. She held her things close, as she glanced at all of the unfamiliar faces. Thinking that no one was paying attention to her, Celia allowed her wind powers to lift her off the ground. She slowly floated up into the air. Celia looked around, even up here she couldn't figure out where the dorms were.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageZhaine entered the cafe. She wasn't thirsty, and she wasn't hungry, but she just loved the atmosphere of the place. It was warm and inviting, and one of Zhaine's favorite places. She sat down at unoccupied table, looking around the almost empty cafe. There was only one other student inside. An elf, by the look of her, not that Zhaine had anything against elves. She had quite a few close elf friends, but she wasn't the type of person to just walk up to someone and say HELLO! My name's Zhaine.

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:40 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan saw the other girl in the cafe. "Hey!" She said as she waved. "Want anything?" She asked trying to be friendly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageZhaine turned to face the girl, putting on an easy smile. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm not thirsty." She ssat in silence for a minute, before feeling the need to continue. "So, are you new? I know most of the people here, but I've never seen you before."

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan nodded and smiled. "Yep! got here today! Its a pretty cool school. Are you a sophmore too?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageZhaine shrugged, "It gets less exciting every year you come back. I mean I love it here, but I'm used to it by now." Zhaine's eyes her staring out a window when she replied, "Yeah, maybe we'll have some classes together."

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

"Yeah cool!" This girl wasn't very welcoming... Miyan's personality was bubbly and friendly and positive. This girl seemed to contrast her. The waitress returned with her tea. "Thank you!" She said as she grabbed the milk and sugar off the counter and stirred her tea until it was sweet and creamy. "MMMMmmmmmm" She said after taking a sip. Miyan waved good bye to the girl and sauntered out of the cafe into the halls.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

Sitting in the back of the taxi cab he chose to ride in today, Kent allowed his gaze to peer out at the approaching university. It was surprising, really, when he received the letter barely explaining the place, yet left a notice on his sudden transference over. Now getting a good look at the place, his first impression of the place was full of snotty A+ students who knew everything. "Darn..." he said to himself, thinking that the teachers and parents finally caught on to his possible effort. He didn't want to go to that kind of school, nothing truly there for him to gain. Unfortunately, it was too late to really refuse the offer.

Once the cab had stopped, Kent sighed as he lazily stepped out of the vehicle. With the fare paid and a simple wave to the driver, he focused his gaze upon the university again. "...Well," he said with a sigh, "I'm here, so I might as well get use to it." Gripping his suitcase handle firmly, he worked his way on forward, intent on finding his designated room before anything else.

Tytun

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Kaylie looked at the page,which was covered in drawings.Suddenly she sensed a human.What is a human doing here? She thought.She peeked around the gate at the human,before sitting down against the wall and drawing again,like she hadn't done anything.Not to mention she was drawing him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Celia Aurion

"A human...?" Celia said. She allowed herself to be carried down to the ground. She still hovered a little above the ground. Celia floated towards the direction that she sensed the human in. A few people stared at her and whispered to each other. Celia didn't really care.

She clutched her things close to herself, as she passed by the main entrance. Celia sighed and tried going towards the main building instead, hoping she'd catch sight of the human.

within love

Devout Grabber

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Pulling a sheet of paper out of his pocket, Kent gave a glance down at it. It seemed that if he entered through the door ahead of him and traversed the hallway, he'd be able to find his dorm room... somewhere. Sighing, he scratched the back of his head before entering the building, completely unaware of the figures watching him. As he traversed down the hallways for a while, he eventually found the room which had the number written on his sheet. Nodding to himself, he then unlocked the door and, letting it stay open, wheeled his suitcase in and started to unpack.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff