Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Natalia's Quarter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:07 am
And So It Begins...

A thick, black leash pulled her wrist, at the end of it a curious little pathling shoveling the earth with its boney snout. She had travelled a long ways to get here, mostly by foot however there had been a few...strange run-ins with the folk around this part of town. A buggy of some sort, brightly colored yet beaten and battered very apparently, had rolled its way to the iron wrought gates at last and dropped the ghoul off abruptly. "Good riddance." The skeletal man groaned, waving his flesh-lacking hands out the window before speeding off.

She had waved in return, a mocking-grin fading as her attention turned elsewhere.

Dust coiled about her in remnants of the man’s departure, a soft cough echoing into the night. Despite the foul words exchanged between the two, Natalia had taken to her final travel companion quite easily! Although he would surely dispute this, they had formed a bond stranger than any...she would miss that man. What was his name again? Ahh, no matter. She was here! Finally, she had arrived.

The mountains were much colder and perhaps someday she would miss the wind chill and snowfall, and oh! The need to cuddle up for warmth shared by all northern natives, but for now her needs were here, her purpose lying just beyond those sturdy gates...somewhere. Electric blue hair and a lovely face...a bit quiet, but perfect nonetheless; Natalia was searching for someone. She had come to the academy for many things, becoming a woman now with attributes that a mother and father should have taught her but never could. However, one girl had been the initial reason for her coming; the start of her journey, per say and here at the Academy she should be!

WOULD she know of Natalia? Would her eyes light up at the sight of pale skin and a long tail? Probably not. They had never formally met, but the technicalities were eliminated once her foot stepped onto school grounds--Natalia would just have to start from scratch, relearning things she already knew in order to form a genuine kinship. It would be a task and a half, but one she had been well aware of from the start.

Papers were clutched in her free hand, along with a suitcase which held all the clothes she would need for now. "Dorms..." She started, tilting her head when her eyes met with the tall buildings. Dorms, classes, studying...Natalia had never gone to school before so all of this would be new! It was as exciting as it was nerve wrecking, looking to the paperwork and then to the school, before focusing again on the pictures and maps in hand.

"Monster Dorm." She repeated to herself, finally breaking her sights free to give Right On, her young pathling, a smile. "Lets play hard, drink hard and run this s**t into the ground, what do you say?" It was meant to be somewhat of a joke, her features never wavering.

In response the black creature snorted green smoke, turning around to give her his bum before sniffing the grounds once more. He didn't want to be here, he would have been happier living in their cave to the north--just the two of them. Natalia rolled her eyes and chuckled smoothly, taking her first step with a bit of a sway that made walking in heels look easy. "Quit being a baby and help me find our room."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 am
Christmas Town...

Entry 1
I'm not entirely sure I like this whole 'write your feelings in a journal' thing, but because it is an obligation I have in one of my classes--so be it! I still haven't found my future wifey, but she's around here somewhere...I just know it.

Anyway...I'll give this a go. Let me start off by saying, do you know what really irritates me? Of course not, your a book...I hate not being in the loop. I am hearing all these really neat stories about a place called Christmas Town. How there were robots and fighting trees, and even flying reindeer. Christmas Town--what the hell is a Christmas Town, and where can I find it again just so I don't have to pretend to know what is going on? You know what is more irritating? (I'm really going to have to stop writing that...) Having people swear up and down that I was there when I know I wasn't.

I think I wasn't, anyway. All I remember was a train ride! And...a crash...wait a minute!

-link-

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 am
Whisper...

Entry 2
I met a girl today and I like her. A lot. She doesn't have huge boobs or an a** that could make a mute sing; but there is definitely something about her that plucks at my heart strings. She made me do something I haven't done in a long...long time. Her name is Whisper. Even her name sounds wonderful...Okay so I was kind of hoping to get laid that night.

Went went to the Maul after class and she bought this underwear set I picked out for her...and then we went back to my dorm room and watched a movie...and...then she tried the undies on and dear JACK is she even sexier without clothes on. At that point I was still hoping to get laid...

-The Restrooms Where It's At-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 am
Truth or Dare...

Entry 3
Gossip is a wonderful thing, if it weren't for those chicken-head ghouls who clucked on about some after-hours game, I would have missed out on some serious kissing action. The first one of my stay here at the Academy and it is with this really cool witch, who was open for pretty much anything. Those are a pair I wouldn't mind sucking on again, her lips I mean...And I sat next to two kids who were just as interesting, if not more so, mostly because I got the chance to speak with them. And make-out with each of them. Who ever said a lady shouldn't kiss and tell?

Alright so the evening took a turn for the worse when I had to kiss this giant green dudes a**...which isn't so bad, since he is kind of cute and super buff but...ick. a** kissing is a figurative hobby of mine. Anyway after that we were all busted, chased down and then sent to detention. Kiiind of sucked but I'm sure we'll all find a way to do something like that again.

Come Only if You Dare!

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 am
Junko...

Entry 4
(RP in progress)

-Link-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 am
Letters to Loved Ones...

Stretched out on her bed, pen and paper in hand, Natalia felt the woe surfacing. Her eyes, although dry for now, looked to sparkle in the dim lighting and despite Right On’s antics to please his owner, not even a smirk was fixed on her lips. Instead, the ghoul sighed in response to all things and threw her head forward onto a pillow. “Mm-why?” She whispered, her pathling edging forward to tap his skull against her head. Lifting back up and huffing for a second time, Natalia looked the sheet over before scribbling words down with her pen.

Quote:
Dear mother and father,

I am attending a school called Amityville Academy. You two must be shocked.

School is pretty awesome so far. I’ve met a lot of people here, a lot of people who seem to care about what I have to say and how I feel…or, at least I think they do. It doesn’t matter if they don’t, it would just be nice you know. I am settled in a building called the ‘monster dorms’. I know you guys probably do not know what that is, it has been a while since you guys went to school, but basically they give me my own room and stuff. I also have a pet here, which is pretty cool. Found him when I was living up North near a dragon village. You guys are probably shaking your heads right now, I know—we lemurs do not associate with dragons. We don’t associate with anyone but other lemurs, monsters, or whatever. Honestly, if you guys are not proud of that decision I don’t care; it’s not like you guys are around to make sure I don’t get into trouble anyway.

So I’m doing great, really. Don’t worry about me, I am a big girl and I can handle my s**t the way it needs to be handled. I’m confident in myself that I will do well here; I haven’t missed a class yet! I haven’t made any grades yet, but I’m sure they will all be A’s when I do. Maybe you guys will be proud of me? Maybe not. Again, it doesn’t matter—where ever you guys are, it is not here and so you do not matter. I have also indulged in my instinctual ways, you know what I am talking about. Yeah, it was never what you guys wanted from me; our kind are a proper sort, ones who do not fancy the openness of feelings and emotions toward others. But I am not you, I do not consider myself associated with you or ‘your kind’. So, I will continue to do whatever it is I think suits me. You guys are really missing out on something great. I hope you guys are hating yourselves for abandoning your only child.

I know I hate you.

~Natalia.

Taking the paper and holding it up, drops of water ran off the face and onto the sheets beneath it, tear stains littering the letter itself. After a moment of staring at it, letting a sob take hold of her and jerk her body, Natalia crumpled the letter and threw it on her floor where it rolled and disappeared beneath the bed.  

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 pm
Renaissance...

Entry 5
Okay so last night I had a few drinks and went over to Renaissance's dorm...I don't remember what happened once I was there and even afterward the events are blurred; but I recall being lulled to sleep by a song Renaissance knew. He is, truly, the only kid here who understands me. I can't even explain how strongly I feel for him...it isn't something I am used to dealing with.

Don't get any ideas.

In Need of A Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 pm
Holly...

Entry 6
Okay so Holly is this ghoul I met in the library. She is in my Etiquette class annnd...we sort of did our homework together. Kind of lame, whatever...I remember her from that one Truth or Dare game that we were all busted for. She was one of the kids who thought it would be cute to make silly remarks about my kiss with G's rear.

But, to be honest, I really like her, and not in the way I usually do. She's sort of like that sister I never wanted.

...WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

Something sexual please come my way.

Homework Help!

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 pm
Swim Tryouts...

Entry 7
How could I miss out on a chance to meet sexy students with sexy bodies, wearing skimpy little suits? This was fun...although I found that I TOTALLY SUCK when there are things in the pool that I have to dodge. It doesn't help that my tail slows me down either, but again, this was fun. Gabrian was there, which was pretty nifty! He's a really cool guy, definitely gains brownie points because he knows LW and Renaissance.

All in all, I'm kind of glad I went out for this.

Amityville Swim Team Tryouts!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm
Yaya...

Entry 8
Holy s**t.

That's all I have to say about that.

Swimming Au Naturale

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 pm
Renais--b*****d...

Entry 9
Friends are overrated.

Wrong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm
Sharra...

Entry 10
So I came to find out that this boil belongs to a certain water demon...oh my.

She had hers, now it's my turn.

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm
Sleepover One...

Entry 11
Distractions, distractions and more distractions...

Night at the Demon Dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:16 pm
Mei...

Entry 12
I am so not in the mood to deal with boils...but ghouls? Always.

Hey, Remember Me?

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:24 pm
Wilma...

Entry 13
...Alright, so I don't know why I took one of these things...she is so weird--or, well I think it is a she. She has pink nails so...I named her Wilma. I hope she is a ghoul hand...

Wait, that didn't sound right!

The ghoul who gave it to me was pretty sweet though, so maybe it/she won't be so bad? Who knows.

Handouts!

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces