Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Forgotten Realms: Heroes of the West [4E] - Recruitment 5/5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm
Marel

Now the gist is that she was killed and her soul came back in the wrong body. The body was formerly that of a Calishite thief and her allies has dropped cash for a raise dead ritual. Here's the party hook: maybe you're that party. Maybe you were a relative of her body, an old lover. She's trained in bluff, but she won't fool those close to her for very long, if at all. She's literally not the woman she once was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm
This is all looking good fellas, and welcome to Phemedes! 3nodding I will do some audits tomorrow, and request a subforum so I can get some Setting Info. up. And as a side note, there is a good chance I will also be playing a PC in this game, obvs that will bring the numbers up to 6, but I believe it is workable.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am
NayrVentess
@Keith Valken - Yes you can play Hybrid classes, or if you want to play Rogue of course you can have Rapier Proficiency! If you take it as a feat razz
Are Rapier's still counted as Superior? I though we were using errata where it got degraded to Military? I know I could just use a long sword (being a swordmage and all), but Rapiers just look cooler flavour wise. Could I have a Rapier with the heavy blade property? =P If anything that just means I lose the versatile property? Just because long swords are stupid?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 am
@Nayr,

Bruhd, lvl 1 Dwarf Paladin is on your CB. It er.. may take me a while as I mess around with Myth-weavers and figure out the crazy way you PBP people live.. razz

@All,

I just realized how freakin' rude it was of me to not introduce myself sad

I'm Phemedes, pleased to meet you! I joined the guild a while ago at the poking of some friends but I never ended up taking part until now so please go easy on me redface razz

Am used to games played over Voice and Traipse more than PBP  

Phemedes

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 am
joe-dude667
NayrVentess
@Keith Valken - Yes you can play Hybrid classes, or if you want to play Rogue of course you can have Rapier Proficiency! If you take it as a feat razz
Are Rapier's still counted as Superior? I though we were using errata where it got degraded to Military? I know I could just use a long sword (being a swordmage and all), but Rapiers just look cooler flavour wise. Could I have a Rapier with the heavy blade property? =P If anything that just means I lose the versatile property? Just because long swords are stupid?
rapiers are military, but rogues don't get military weapon proficiency.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 am
SporkMaster5000
joe-dude667
NayrVentess

exactamundo smile so Joe, don't worry, you're fine. And longswords are awesome!!!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 am
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
joe-dude667
NayrVentess

exactamundo smile so Joe, don't worry, you're fine. And longswords are awesome!!!
Long Swords are stupid, and you should feel stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 am
joe-dude667
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
joe-dude667
NayrVentess

That's a very valid point...  

Phemedes

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 am
Too many quotes! And I am not stupid scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 am
NayrVentess
Phemedes
joe-dude667
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
That's a very valid point...
Too many quotes! And I am not stupid scream
Qué?  

joe-dude667

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 am
HEY!!!

It just deleted two of the quotes!!!

Looks like Gaia agrees with you, Nayr. =(  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 am
joe-dude667
HEY!!!

It just deleted two of the quotes!!!

Looks like Gaia agrees with you, Nayr. =(

MWHUHUHUH!!!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Phemedes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 am
Bruhd the Dwarven Paladin.

Background is very basic since everyone is supposed to have been together for a while so didn't want to flesh it out too much before working out the links between Chars.

(and first time using Myth-weavers so if anything looks messed up or wrong please tell me razz )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:16 am
Just about to start the audits, then I'll also poke Rain about getting a subforum. Also, people who don't have background yet, including Spork and Keith if you guys are still interested in making characters and playing, perhaps take a look at Arcs, because like he said, you could incorporate the thief she was before into your previous exploits.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 am
AUDIT!

Lillyanna, Eladrin Swordmage (Joe)

Everything seems good! Not much of an audit, just had to compare your Mythweavers sheet to the CB file and check it was all good.... it is!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff