Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Charlies Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm
The Terror of Cthulhu
VICTORY. Cthulhu had pushed on doors for a while now, but it seemed demons didn't often trust their neighbors, and they were all locked. EXCEPT THIS ONE. HAHA. Yes. Cthulhu stormed in, sliding in on it's rump while using it's tiny front paws to propel it forward. After rubbing itself on the carpet for a good minute, it finally got back up on it's legs and jumped on the bed. It was rather squishy!

A good look around found nothing of extreme interest, except perhaps for a box filled with.. what's this? Pretty colored things? Cthulhu opened one of them up, and stuck it's hand in. When it pulled it out, the hand was covered in red.

COLORING COLORING COLORING

Charlie would come back to his room to find his kitten poster vandalized. Several tentacles had been drawn coming out of the kitten, as well as a horrifying new face painted all over it.

That would pale in comparison, of course, to the stripes of color that were covering the length of every wall, reaching a grand total height of ten inches above the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm
AUDIO RECORDED MEMORIES YEAR ONE

Etiquette Class

[CLASS]Etiquette Class

Charlie came home to mess of colors and a missing poster after his etiquette class. Instead of being pissed off the little demon shrugged it off with a dopey smile and quickly got to work on cleaning the mess.

Hours later the little demon had managed to completely clean his room.

"Guess I should record todays events...." The demon pulled out a voice recorder from his pocket. Not being able to write, a voice recorder was the next best option to a journal. The demon clicked it on.

"Charlie here. Came home to a mess and Etiquette class was pretty fun. Note to self... get animal pajamas."

He clicked his tape recorder off and got to work with some of the left over finger paints on his homework.

User Image
growth: 1  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm
Mysterious Invitation

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a piece of paper there waiting for him and a gnome. According to the gnome it was an invitation to some sort of social event. The gnome had to carefully explain where and when to the pink haired demon at least twenty times before everything clicked.

Charlie was going.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Demon Party

Asking Lizzy Out
The Demon Party

Charlie stumbled in to the dorm room covered in sticky punch. Very gracelessly the demon picked up his audio recorder to record the events.

"THEY HAD JUIIIIICE"

And the transmission ended with that.

growth: 2  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:20 pm
Valentines Party

Scarentines Party

The pink haired demon had torn his room apart looking for his bloody recorder. It wasn't until he sat down to take a break did he realize it was in his back poacket. Ooops.

Lucky for Charlie the contraption did not break. Very lucky for him. Quickly as he could he fished the recorder out of his pocket and began recording.

"Soooooooooo Amrita went to the dance with me. Shes pretty fun I guess. Maybe we can be best friends. Thats it for now."

Yeah it was very important to record all that detail to detail.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm
The Field Trip (Meta)

Boat Assignments
Boat 5
The Beach - Chose the Wooden sword
Boss fight 1
Heading to the Lighthouse ORP
At the lighthouse cyao/boss fight 2
The Eather

The trip had been horrible. Charlie had even managed to get him self killed but STILL for what ever reason the fallen angel was grinning ear to ear. He was home and that was what mattered.

He pulled his audio recorder out and got to work.

"SO. Its a bad idea to be by fire. Just saying it kills. I died. Lizzy too and some other students. Dying is not fun.

Speaking of Lizzy I need to go find her and nag her about pizza."

The pink haired demon put his audio recorder down and headed off to go find that other pink haired demon.

growth: 9  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Charlie gets lost (True love meets)

Charlie gets lost

It was a rainy day and the demon was stuck in his dorm for the afternoon. How boring. But he supposed it could be much worse. After all there were a ton of worse things that could be going on. Thats when thoughts of Amrita struck the demon and the first time he met her. Oh he'd never recorded that! Quickly Charlie fetched his recording machine and began to spin the tale of how him and hard head met.

"So I was lost and the very first student I ran into was Amrita. I had wandered into the undead dorms by mistake and well .. She ran into me. I THINK!? Its kind of blurry but hard head has a freaking hard head! And now were BEST FRIENDS. The end."

Charlie smiled to him self quite pleased with the ending. A master piece he'd remember for ever and ever.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:26 pm
Roleplay

Sleep Over

(To Come)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm
Roleplay

LiBerries

Unfinished but over 800 words

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:55 pm
Roleplay

Whats a Howdy?

(To Come)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 pm
Human History 101 Class

Human History 101

Charlie was pretty happy with him self. In one hand he had his boat and in the other he had a squishy purple thing. Class had been short but a success he thought.

The demon took out his audio recorder.

I like boats I think... but Calder seems to need some help with his. I need to go find him and talk I think.

The demon set his recorder down and went off to do just that.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
growth: 2  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm
N.A.P CLUB

1st club meeting

A dripping in red paint demon dragged his feet into his room and collapsed. He'd just been part of an epic pillow battle/paint ball assault. It had been awesome but done a toll on the little guy. Charlie pulled out his audio recorder.

Captains log. Paint balls hurt. Pillows are fun.

He clicked it off and just laid there a while.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm
N.A.P CLUB VS FITNESS CLUB

The Battle - 2nd round

For the second time the demon returned to his room dripping, yet again, in red paint. He seemed to have a way to attract that stuff to him. Only this time he wasn't nearly as bad as the first. He'd only been hit with one as apposed to assaulted with multiple. Christof the first time really had taken some anger out on the N.A.P members. Not that Charlie cared.

He quickly fished out his audio recorder from his drawer and got to work.

I LOST THE SECOND ROUNDDDDDD!

The demon shouted at the audio recorder.

BUT ITS OKAY! BECAUSE I SAW A CUP CAKE UNICORN!

And he clicked off his audio recorder to do other things.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 am
Math Class

[Class] Discrete Mathematics

to come

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 pm
Finished Roleplay

YOU IN THERE HARD HEAD

Charlie had made a small pit stop in his room before going to bother Mac about this magic user mystery of his. Before leaving to bother Mac the demon had grabbed his recorder and only said.

"Cursed," Before leaving in a hurry to Macs. He pocketed the recorder for safe keeping.

growth:1  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces