Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Favorite bands/songs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD
  WOO!
  Not WOO?
View Results

Squire Kaito

Newbie Noob

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:24 pm
I love vocaloid, and at the moment, my obsession is tied between
Caramelldansen
(Akita Neru version)
(Kasane Teto version)

and Rin and Len's adolescence <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 am
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
I LOVE Shinedown smile "If You Only Knew" is one of my favorites. I like a lot of classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, etc.) and my friend Cameron is gradually getting me into heavy meta. "Happy?" by Mudvayne is one of my absolute favorite songs.

Wow, how did you find this thread? Even I forgot about it, lol XD

But anyways, that's sounds awesome. biggrin I've actually only got into heavy metal these past couple of years. Funny how music tastes change, huh?

But yes. All those bands are made of WIN.

I was just browsing through the forum on here and found it smile And yeah. I used to like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, etc. Ugh. "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses saved me from my sins biggrin  

xXx_SidxVicious_xXx

Liberal Lunatic

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 am
All I need is one star in the sky...

Favorite band: Blood On The Dance Floor
Favorite song: All. :3

I can't decide D: they're all amazing *-*

...Wish for you every night.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 am
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
I LOVE Shinedown smile "If You Only Knew" is one of my favorites. I like a lot of classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, etc.) and my friend Cameron is gradually getting me into heavy meta. "Happy?" by Mudvayne is one of my absolute favorite songs.

But anyways, that's sounds awesome. biggrin I've actually only got into heavy metal these past couple of years. Funny how music tastes change, huh?

I was just browsing through the forum on here and found it smile And yeah. I used to like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, etc. Ugh. "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses saved me from my sins biggrin

I've never actually liked them, but I'm glad you were saved. XD

I also like Fireflight, Thousand Foot Krutch and Bullet For my Valentine. You should check those out, they're pretty awesome bands. biggrin  

BleedingInkXIII

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 am
Squire Kaito
I love vocaloid, and at the moment, my obsession is tied between
Caramelldansen
(Akita Neru version)
(Kasane Teto version)

and Rin and Len's adolescence <3

YES. VOCALOID FOREVER! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 am
i have TONS of favorite bands. this is just a few

My Chemical Romance
The Used
Kaskade
Armin Van Buuren
Gordon Lightfoot
Gaia
E-Rotic
Breaking benjamin
Disturbed  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

xXx_SidxVicious_xXx

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 am
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93

I also like Fireflight, Thousand Foot Krutch and Bullet For my Valentine. You should check those out, they're pretty awesome bands. biggrin

BFMV is ok, and I like Thousand Foot Krutch. Never heard of Fireflight. How come you don't like GNR?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 am
User Image

Music is Expression...

Disturbed, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Metallica, Hurt, Five Finger Death Punch, Chelsea Grin, Bullet For My Valentine, stuff like that :]

...Music is Emotion

xKuroxBarax

Sakura086

Dangerous Noob

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm
i luv any rock music! xd
bt i also grew up as a country grl! whee
if ur a country fan u shld look up Country girl (shake it for me) by luke bryan! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm
two of my favourites:

John Barrowman - What About Us?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1hk_o_SuY

The Cranberries - Zombie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts  

airforce_freak6678

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93

BFMV is ok, and I like Thousand Foot Krutch. Never heard of Fireflight. How come you don't like GNR?

Oops, sorry. I didn't mean GnR, I meant Miley and taylor swift. XD

I love Guns N' Roses. :3 I also literally like guns and roses xd

Fireflight's pretty good. My favorite by them is Unbreakable. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 pm
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93

Ah, good biggrin I ********' love Guns N' Roses, Slash and Steven Adler are my favorites. What's your favoriite GNR song?  

xXx_SidxVicious_xXx

Liberal Lunatic

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 am
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93

Ah, good biggrin I ********' love Guns N' Roses, Slash and Steven Adler are my favorites. What's your favoriite GNR song?

Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 am
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93

Sweet Child O' Mine is my absolute favorite. The riff, the lyrics, everything just goes together perfectly.
Who's your favorite band member/  

xXx_SidxVicious_xXx

Liberal Lunatic

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:26 am
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93
DeathStarXII
93Franzen93

Sweet Child O' Mine is my absolute favorite. The riff, the lyrics, everything just goes together perfectly.
Who's your favorite band member/

Yeah, that's a good one, too. biggrin and I love Slash, of course. mrgreen  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas