Reply The Macabre Forum [[For all Your Blood, Death, Gore and Zombie needs]]
Top 10 Lessons For Surviving A Zombie Attack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Actually, types of zombies do exist in this world. Ever here of the zombies in Haiti? Which, from what I have read is caused by a type of poison. To be really out there about, I think some people I come into contact on a daily basis could qualify as a zombie.

Really, the science and theories behind a zombie outbreak tend to be really well thought out. Even the theories of why it would not happen or why it would fail tend to be pretty good. All in all, it is an interesting subject to read about. I do think the worst theory though was the one in Zombieland (but despite that, it is still my favorite zombie movie).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:54 am
I own that book. Nuff said.  

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PengypopX

Noob

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:06 am
Why do you guys give us no love, we just want to make you are friends and never have to use painkillers again, only a quick and painless transformation. Sheesh it's not like your dead or anything. I oughtta make a zombie rights forum for all those sterotype zombie killers. I better watch out man, there coming...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 pm
that and (DONT BE A p***y SHOOT THE HEAD)  

victini1575

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm
You forgot to add the fun rules:

1. Nut up or Shut Up
2. Be a Hero
3. Carry GermX Always
4. Enjoy the little things
5. Crazy people should be used as Cannon Fodder
6. Technically speaking: Nothing is off-limits.

Though rule 6 may mean different things to others. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am
Peopel dont have infinite stamina... they cant be like
*surrounded by zombies, swings baseball bat maliciously* they would get chomped on.

LogicallYYYYYY

1. survive, if you need to sleep have people watch your a** and vice-versa.
2. wear the smell of stuff that dead things would be repellant to, like bleach covered clothing, it might work very well as repellant.
3. booby-traps, because if yur swinging a F***KING BAT YOU CANT FCKING RUN AT THE SAME TIME AND U HAVE LIMITED STAMINA, like kill an inured dog before it turns into a zombie or something, drag it into a desginated area, then watch and record lol.
4. use sesnory illusions, they could literally wander eveyrwhere around your premises and not know the ******** difference
5. become a zombie voluntarily, they say if you can't beat em join em, or at least rpetend to be one by rubbing their dead-smell on you and stuff so they can't t(sm)ell the difference between you and a normal zombie, and this ensures you egt to have soem fun and food for a little while, and humans coudl tell you apart for a little bit also anyways, btu this depends how fast their virus can spread but assumin you dont get btiten you will be fine, fi you have goggles or somethign too, and glvoes so you dotn accidently ingest some of their flesh or something.
6. Barbed wire fences... boundaries liek this and used in warfare before guns were aorund, is sure to be simple (only if you have enough tiem to prepare for it)
7. Stock up on machetes, they are inexpensive and good quality. Just so eveyrone in africa can afford them to kill each other xd
8. IF you can't do any of this s**t, dont have the right equipment etc, or you dotn receive news ahead of time, how about you flee to the nearest airport or something? Surely a zombie couldnt get through fi a terrorist couldn't right?
9.Use your brain
10. have fun, so you don't get traumatized you can live longer lol, jsut to become crazy afterwards and regret ever leaving zombie-land. But now you can have kinky fetishes, you go girl!  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

animalgal12

Liberal Capitalist

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 am
Where do you get the zombie survival guide book? can you get it on amazon?  
The Macabre Forum [[For all Your Blood, Death, Gore and Zombie needs]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff