Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D
The official SLT Red Light District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm
LaceyLooWho
Angry Kitsune
LaceyLooWho
I do Signs upon request, PM if you are interested

Virgo <3
I watch adult swim every night at work, unless i fall asleep...then of course i dont.

I'm a Virgo, too! blaugh

I'm august 24. How about you?

Okay. That's kinda creepy. eek I'm August 26th. Oh! You should post in the birthday thread in the main forum. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:00 am
Angry Kitsune
LaceyLooWho
Angry Kitsune
LaceyLooWho

Virgo <3
I watch adult swim every night at work, unless i fall asleep...then of course i dont.

I'm a Virgo, too! blaugh

I'm august 24. How about you?

Okay. That's kinda creepy. eek I'm August 26th. Oh! You should post in the birthday thread in the main forum. 3nodding xd

in my family that whole week has a birthday sunday .- saturday

gets little bit crazy

DarlingLu892

Invisible Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm
LaceyLooWho

gets little bit crazy

Whoa. eek That must be one hell of an expensive week as well! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 pm
CAPRICORN REPRESENT  

digi162

Lucky Cat

DarlingLu892

Invisible Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 pm
Angry Kitsune
LaceyLooWho

gets little bit crazy

May be terrible, but that is what dollar stores are for

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 pm
LaceyLooWho
Angry Kitsune
LaceyLooWho

gets little bit crazy

May be terrible, but that is what dollar stores are for

Oh! lol That's an easy way out! xp At least you guys still have tonnes of birthday parties during that week, so you guys have more fun. ><  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:47 pm
digi162
CAPRICORN REPRESENT

rofl burning_eyes emotion_awesome emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm
Angry Kitsune
digi162
CAPRICORN REPRESENT

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I should post up a horoscope chart so you can all see what other horoscope sign you should get your jollies from.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm
digi162
Angry Kitsune
digi162
CAPRICORN REPRESENT

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I should post up a horoscope chart so you can all see what other horoscope sign you should get your jollies from.

Oh man! pirate "Jollies," grandpa? emotion_dealwithit emotion_awesome I had no idea that young people these days still said that. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's the Zodiac Wheel

1) Find your horoscope on the wheel
2) Whenever I say "step," it refers to the signs to the left or right according to the number of steps you take. For example, If you were an Aries, 1 steps are Pisces and Taurus, 2 steps are Aquarius and Gemini, etc.
2) 1st step signs - These have the potential to be your best friends. Anything more than that and you're asking for trouble.
3) 2nd step signs - These are those you should easily flirt with. While not very deep relationships, they can be good almost companion like.
4) 3rd step signs - These people you can disagree constantly with even if it's just one-sided, making love impossible. However as teammates and coworkers, these are the ones you want to be paired up with.
5) 4th step signs - These people are the ones you want to have serious romances with whereas 2 step signs are probably more casual relationships. Similar elemental match, you'll have a deep understanding of one another.
6) 5th step - Demanding. These people will ask so much from you that you can't stand them. Whether it be them getting you to do things you don't agree with, or just annoying the snot out of you. A relationship with these people could be scary.
7) Last step - Your polar opposite. Technically your arch-rival, expect a war, good luck finding peace.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:58 am
I'm a Scorpio baby! Yeah! Watch out for my stinger!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am
digi162
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's the Zodiac Wheel

1) Find your horoscope on the wheel
2) Whenever I say "step," it refers to the signs to the left or right according to the number of steps you take. For example, If you were an Aries, 1 steps are Pisces and Taurus, 2 steps are Aquarius and Gemini, etc.
2) 1st step signs - These have the potential to be your best friends. Anything more than that and you're asking for trouble.
3) 2nd step signs - These are those you should easily flirt with. While not very deep relationships, they can be good almost companion like.
4) 3rd step signs - These people you can disagree constantly with even if it's just one-sided, making love impossible. However as teammates and coworkers, these are the ones you want to be paired up with.
5) 4th step signs - These people are the ones you want to have serious romances with whereas 2 step signs are probably more casual relationships. Similar elemental match, you'll have a deep understanding of one another.
6) 5th step - Demanding. These people will ask so much from you that you can't stand them. Whether it be them getting you to do things you don't agree with, or just annoying the snot out of you. A relationship with these people could be scary.
7) Last step - Your polar opposite. Technically your arch-rival, expect a war, good luck finding peace.

What about having relationships with people the same sign as you? My husband and I are both Scorpio's and love each other like crazy.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games