Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:07 pm
((Please don't Bump here. Use the OOC))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm
Torana-chan
((Please don't Bump here. Use the OOC))
(sorry wont happen again my bad sweatdrop sweatdrop )  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

She stopped following the girl as soon as she heard the commotion. She walked towards the tavern, curious. She saw a man covered in blood, unperturbed. She stepped in front of him to stop his mad running.

"If I save you, you'll owe me your life. Do you accept?" was all she said to him.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.keita came to a halt infront of the woman the slodier right behind him "j-just make them stop" he said in a chocked up voice.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Having the feeling that she was being followed she moved forward more. Looking down she hid her face her jacket buttoned up to make her look like a man. Shoving through a crowd she then felt her shoulder being grabbed. Being tugged back and twirled around one of her old captains looked to her. Sighing a slight relief she looked up to him unbuttoning her jacket looking up into his eyes."Don't do that to me, I was about to turn around and shoot you old loone.."Growled out her voice very light yet sweet.

The man only chuckled as he looked down to her."Sorry, Lass.. So any hires or are you gonna come work with my crew again, Bloody Fey Smithe.."Spoke out his voice proudly to have her work upon his vessel. Most man ran ships did, since she could pull her weight and she didn't complain. Smirking she crossed her arms over her shirt her breasts showing more once she did this."Well, land lover I haven't had any offers.. So maybe I'll come back for this voyuer.."Rang out her voice as looked up to him. Her voice was teasing but her eyes were afflamed with the longing to be on the sea once more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User ImageTik wandered aimlessly through the harbor, taking note of everything around her. The people, the smell of the sea, the salty wind blowing through her hair and her nostrils, filling her with adventure... how exciting it all was! She'd been away from home for close to three months now, although she had to say that nothing had really happened yet. Being a cabin girl really stunk... literally. Scrubbing barnacles off of the ship, emptying the latrines, scrubbing the decks until her knnes were raw... if it weren't for the seagulls, or the occasional dolphin that kept her conversating during her duties, she would probably die of boredom. But when she wasn't busy, she loved hanging out in the crow's nest, or atleast in the nets that led up to the sails.
She sighed, shoving her hands deeper into her pocket, her dagger clanking against her boot as she walked thorugh the dark alleys, the screetching of the seagulls overhead forming words that only she could understand. Suddenly, she heard commotion from a tavern as she passed it. Rubbing her hands mischeviously, she was about to jump in when she saw two women, one coming towards the tavern from the other direction, and the other coming out of it. Then, a man ran past her and the other woman began to talk to him. She approached them curiously, trying to keep out of sight but failing at it and obviously interested.
What? His life?? she thought. What... is this?

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Angela nodded and walked around the frantic man so she was between him and the officer. She crossed her arms and spread her legs a bit, holding her ground. When she spoke, her voice boomed with authority, "What has this man done. He is a member of my crew, and, as such, is my responsibility."

In her head, Angela was elsewhere, searching for the man-woman. She was hoping to maybe add that person. She would chase after him/her later.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:39 pm
keita was shakeing out of fear from what was happening.
the soldier looked the girl over and a slight smile went across his face "how in the world could you be a capitan. and thats on a need to know basis. all you need to know is that this young man is a wanted fugitive under government jurisdiction so step aside" the soldier said and put his hand on the womans shoulder to shove her out of the way.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image
"Hey, get offa her!" Tik shouted before she could stop herself. She clapped her hands over her mouth and her eyes widened. She wasn't exactly innocent either... plenty of officials were after her head for immature piracy and thievery...
She took a frightened step back. "Um... uh..." she stammered, turning red.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

When the soldier touched her, her eyes suddenly became those of the devil. She grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground, back first. The impact was not quite hard enough to snap his back, but definitely enough to render him unconscious, due to the impact on his skull. She grabbed the blood-covered man's wrist and pulled him. "Come on! We can hide on my ship!" she yelled, trying to drag him to the Amante.

She remembered the girl who shouted in her sake, and grabbed her arm to. "Come with me," she demanded.

((Sorry. Late))

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Demon the Kid

Desirable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm
Lidia Hamlock

Don't judge a knife until it shows what it breeds

Lidia peaked around the counter from the tavern at the woman who had beaten the men so easily, silently cheering her on. Maybe, that's the the pirate woman. she thought eagerly. Slipping out the back she rounded the building only find she'd lost her. Shouts ruptured her thoughts, and a boy ran behind another woman speaking rapidly. The officers came up then
"What has this man done. He is a member of my crew, and, as such, is my responsibility." A daisy popped up behind her as Lidia's intrest perked. As soon as they leave, and I'll be out of here and on my way to being a pirate. Lidia thought gidily. Her immediate plans were dashed as the officer put his hand on her. Things seemed to speed up as he was plowed to the ground, the girl shouted and they all started to run. Dang, she said running after them and leaping over the cop.((EDITED))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.keita was still shakeing but he began to run to keep up with the woman "th-thank you" he managed to say as they made their way to the docks.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm
((np xD))

User Image
Tik yelped loudly as the woman grabbed her arm, left with no choice but to follow her. She frowned. Captain or not, this woman had no right to tell her what to do! Then again, if it were between being ordered around and being thrown in jail...
She bit her lip as she almost stumbled on a cobblestone. This was getting more and more unpleasant as time pregressed.
"Where are we going??" she protested, trying unsuccessfully to yank herself free before she broke her face, clumsy as she was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

"To my ship, of course!" Angela answered the girl, a smile in her voice as if it were obvious. "You looked scared. You can come hide out on my ship, if you want to."

When they got to the ship, Angela turned to them. "You will both be safe if you hide out here. I have a quick errand to run, if you'd rather come with me," she offered. "If you stay with the ship or come with me, I'll feed you."

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash