Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:50 am
Rolling up her map she nodded slightly looking to him."Sure.. And as of before.. Heh, heh.. They found me camping and tried eating me.."Murmured her voice quietly rubbing the back of her neck embarrassed. Giggling embarrassedly she then looked up to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm
keita chuckled "yeah but you probably would have last awhile. i mean you whacked that one wolf man pretty well." he said"so shall we be going"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 pm
Blinking remembering doing so, she giggled nervously yet embarrassingly. Moving forward she tapped her staff upon the ground watching it disappear."Um.. Yes.."Murmured her voice gently as she moved forward pulling up her hood. She'd have to buy a new dress on the way since this one showed tears and wares.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Blinking remembering doing so, she giggled nervously yet embarrassingly. Moving forward she tapped her staff upon the ground watching it disappear."Um.. Yes.."Murmured her voice gently as she moved forward pulling up her hood. She'd have to buy a new dress on the way since this one showed tears and wares.
keita's eye's widened when didlette staff disapeared "so looks like you're a magician to. that kinda cool" he said as the two walked off into the woods in the direction of the map.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 pm
Blinking with confused eyes she then smiled a little giggling. Shaking her head slightly she looked up to him."OH! No, no.. It's just a trick for storing things.. I'm no magican.."Spoke out her voice quickly as she held her hands up in the air innocently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 pm
keita smiled and patted didlette on the head"so what makeing thing disapeare in a puff of smoke isn't magic" he said with a chuckle."but then if you're not a magician than you have to be some kind of mystical creature" he joked waveing his fingers around .  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 pm
Blinking slightly as he patted her head, she blushed a little. Her little temper getting to her as she straightened out her hair."Yes, yes.. A mysticial creature I am.."Exclaimed her voice quickly fixing her hood as well as her flowers. She hated looking messy, perhaps it was a princess thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 pm
keita laughed "so what creature are you?" he said as they walked through the woods.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm
Pulling her hood down, she revealed her ears slightly looking up to him."Did you not see? An elf my friend, I am an elf.."Spoke out her voice cutely her elven ears twitching slightly as she listened to the sounds of the woods.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm
keita's eye's widened at the sight of didlette's ears. he hadn't been seriouse about the whole creature thing so this took him by surprise ".............." he had no idea what to say but finaly spoke."well....this is...uh a suprise." he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm
Smirking a little by his surprise she crossed her arms over her chest. Quirking an eyebrow up to him she made a slight face."Didn't believe me, did ya?"Asked her voice with a mocking tone to it. Giggling a quieted giggle knowing she had just made him basicly fall upon his face, one would say. Tugging up her hood she walked looking to him with grey eyes lit with amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm
keita sighed. this was going to be one long trip."so uh why are you in human territory so close to a village?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm
Though as soon as he spoke her smile fell. Looking forward her hood fell over her eyes."I'm just a traveler.. Wanting to see the world.."Murmured her voice quietl as she looked up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm
keita's expresion sank "sorry if i brought up a bad memory. but im a traveler to so i guess we should go with each other for awhile.also traveling with others is way more fun than traveling alone." he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Blinking looking up at him, she then smiled a little."N-No.. It's fine.."Chimmed her voice gently smiling looking up to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff