Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra's face turned bright red with the woman's reply and her whispering in her ear. The tint only got worse with the small lick the girl gave her on her ear. Vixandra lost her breath for a minute. Why was the room suddenly getting hot? As the girl left, Vixandra called out after her, now knowing the girl was really flirting with her and it wasn't a dream. "Stop by any time, Anja... I'd love to see you again!" Her green eyes sparkled with delight and she smiled to herself. Walking over to the mirror, Vixy took out her brush and began fixing her long hair trying to look her best in case anyone else showed up at her door. The last thing she wanted everyone to think was that she was a slob. When she finally finished, she left her room upon hearing another pair of footsteps in the hallway. She scanned the rooms and found one door open with a girl of equal beauty as Anja sitting at the foot of her bed. Vixy smiled to herself and decided to try and make another friend. She once again knocked on the door and pushed it open slightly, her long red hair falling over her shoulder. "Hello? I heard you moving in. I'm Vixandra Sanders from the second single room just down the hall." She smiled kindly and looked admiringly at the woman's equally long darker hair. Vixy wondered as the girl looked up if she was as much of a flirt as Anja had been with her. It would be nice to have more than one girl seem to like her in a flirting way.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?

Robin stepped out of her mother's car with all her things,she blushes at the thought of meeting new friends who would accept her as she took a deep breath she looked back at her mother and gave her a big hug before she slowly walked towards the huge campus as her thoughts raced she got more nervous and blushed more gee I hope the people here are nice and will accept me its bad enough I have no friends so far she looked at the sigh and tried to regain her composture as she stepped inside the beautiful campus wow this place is big I hope I don't get lost,maybe I should ask for directions as she took out her diary she wrote a few notes before she reached the office and sighed her name and attaching a key to her kitty cat keychain and entered a room well lets hope for the best I guess

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira smiled at the red-haired girl. "Well! I would have come sooner if I knew such a pretty girl was here! I am Mumira Kilton, but you can call me Mira, cutey!" She winked at the girl.
"Your eyes are really beautiful." she said with a smile. She stood and walked over to her, stopping a few inches from her.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja then sat back down, leaving her dorm room open, in case she were to receive a roommate. She picked up her bass, tuning it once again as her eyes gazed over the many musical papers, she finally pulled out a pretty calm Slipknot song to start with. She relaxed in her chair as she did a few vocal scales to warm up her voice as well. "Alrightie, here we go." Van De Roy said once she was satisfied with her warm ups. She then began to play after turning the small amp on, and she also began to sing the lyrics to the song. She closed her eyes after a short while, to help her focus a bit more.

Her fingers glided over the strings like nothing. Music was her passion, and she wanted to help others express themselves with it. She wanted to become a music instructor. She also wanted to experiment and do a few things of her own as well, but so far, no inspiration had hit. Well, except for the one angry song she wrote the day she broke up with Miss. Middle Finger Ring. It was untitled still as of today, and she only played it when she was in a foul mood.

"'Till we die! 'Til we die! We won't be forgotten, we'll never give in. This war we've achieved has allowed us to win. Carry on! Carry on!"

As low as her voice was, she was able to sing the song beautifully as a bit of a higher alto, if not soprano. It wasn't absolutely perfect, but she was good at it. And as she went on, she was lost in her own calm world.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

Robin hears a noise and looks around the corner and sees the other girls who are more beautiful than her,she blushes as she tries not to embarrass herself in front of the beautiful girls what should I do I don't want to embarrass myself but I won't know for sure unless I talk to them robin takes a deep breath as she walks towards the girls sweating and blushing so much

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixy looked up at the young woman in front of her and she couldn't help but turn a light pink at being called cute. Twice in one day was surely a record. The woman named Mira seemed a few inches taller than her, that was obvious, but it only became more evident as the female came close to her. For once, Vixandra was unsure how to respond to a compliment. Anja had been very straight forward and made her opinions known, but Mira seemed a bit more relaxed. She decided to smile back and take the girl's hand in a handshake for lack of a better option. "Nice to meet you, Mira. I'm hoping we can spend a little time together before things start to become more busy around here. Have you met Anja yet? She's a musician!" As soon as she finished her sentence, the music traveled down the hall from Anja's room. Vixy blushed a soft shade of red hearing the wonderful vocal and instrumental harmony. She looked up at Mira and cleared her throat. "Sorry, I must have let my mind wander a second. If you get time, she's in the fourth shared room down the hall. She's... really pretty." She looked down feeling her ears now turning red from thinking of the brunette. Hearing a pair of footsteps behind her, she turned her head and spotted a blond girl in a red coat walking toward the open door. She appeared to be new as well. Vixandra cleared her throat and covered the blush across her face to speak to the new girl, still holding Mira's right hand absentmindedly. She only wished it could possibly be Anja's in the future by the way she was feeling now. "Hi there. I'm Vixandra and this is Mira. What's your name?"

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Robin Sena

oh hello my name is Robin Sena,she said in a quiet shy voice as she faced Vixandra and Mira,all she thought was that she would at long last have friends who accept her for who she is,its a pleasure to meet such beautiful girls like urselves,at that moment she blushed as she smiled,pardon my bashfulness, I,m just nervous,its the first time since someone has talked to me ever since I left italy,

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy was usually a pretty bubbly person anyway, but the excitement of finally being here at college was enough to make her absolutely hyper. She was practically jumping up and down as her father unloaded her bags from the car. She gave her mother and father each a kiss, hugged her little sister, and promised to call them often. Only when the familiar family car had driven away did she jump in the air and let out a cheer. "All right!" Lizzy grabbed her bags and jogged toward the entrance, taking in the beauty with wide, excited green eyes. "So pretty.... I am definitely gonna love it here." Lizzy entered the Residence Hall and looked at the sign-up sheet for the rooms. One thing she knew for sure was that she didn't want to live alone. Being alone frightened her more than just about anything. So she decided to take a chance and signed her name on the line for Shared Room 4, next to Anja Van De Roy. Then she walked down the hallway toward their room. She could hear music and singing coming from inside, and smiled again. "I get the feeling I'm going to like this girl..." After knocking twice, she opened the door and went in, a friendly smile on her lips.

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja ceased her playing and singing, hearing the knock at the door as she turned and faced a new face. Well, all were new faces to her now anyways. She offered a small smile of her own. "Well, hello there." Anja greeted, giving the girl a gaze over really quick. Judging by her appearance, she could tell that she was already going to like her. She rose from her seat, setting the bass down on its stand. Eying her over once again as she walked towards the girl. She was cute.

"Nice hair." Anja playfully stuck her tongue out, extending her hand forward to shake with the girl. "I'm Anja Van De Roy." She introduced herself to the blue and black haired girl, her bright coloured eyes falling upon Lizzy's bright green ones.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

robin took out her diary and wrote a few notes saying what she wanted to say but was too embarrassed to tell them cause she thought they would judge her,I never leave home without my diary cause I,m too embarrassed to tell u myself,she said as she blushes more sticking her diary inside her red coat

User Image  

Kau The Haxer

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira half grimaced. "Darn, the cute ones are always taken." She said to Vixy. She looked over to the new girl, Robin.
"Hey! I am Mumira but call me Mira. Don't be so nervous I don't bite, much." She said with a wink. She smiled as she looked down at her hand that Vixy was still grasping.
"Hey Vixy, if you keep holding my hand like that I might just kiss you." She said, nuzzling the girls neck lightly.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

Robin looked on blushing as mira nuzzled Vixandra's neck,oh my I wish I was beautiful too,Robin frowned at the thought of not being as beautiful as the other girls

User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixy blushes a soft red feeling Mira nuzzle her neck lightly. The entire sensation was sending shivers up and down her back and making her vocal cords start to tighten into a soft squeak. She quickly dropped Mira's hand and apologized while bowing her head. "OH I'M SORRY!" She looked back up at Robin and Mira while rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm not exactly taken by anyone. I just met her... I'm trying to meet everyone here and get settled first before thinking of anything like that." She smiled shyly and leaned up hugging Mira around her shoulders sweetly. She then walked over to Robin and pointed to her diary. "I enjoy working with my own personal thoughts too. I actually sketch rather than write though. Stop by my room if you wanna see it sometime. I'm in the second single room." Vixy waved to both of them and stepped out of the room and looked back at the girls. "I'm actually going to investigate the new set of footsteps I heard from the end of the hall. See you both later!" She smiled widely and took off down the hall.

Shortly after her departure, she came to the end of the hall which she knew to be Anja's room. She poked her head inside and blushed slightly seeing Anja standing there... and then she saw the other girl. This new girl had striped hair and was a bit shorter than Anja for what she could tell. Vixy realized this must be the girl who signed up to be the girl's roommate in this college. She coughed and looked shyly over at the tall brunette who had nibbled on her ear earlier. Just the remembering of the event made her ears turn red. The red-head had no choice but to go in now. Walking beside the pair of them, she placed a hand on the new girl's free hand and introduced herself. "Hi, you must be Anja's roommate. I'm Vixandra Sanders from the second single room down the hall." She looked over at Anja and blushed while placing her other hand on the girl's bare waist gently and rubbed her back. "Some other new girls showed up. They really seem nice, so make sure you go and introduce yourself too. By the way, thanks for returning my sketchbook to me..." She found herself absentmindedly running her hand a bit lower until she realized she was hovering over Anja's back pockets. For a moment she found herself having thoughts about how nice Anja's a** was. Quickly moving her hand higher, she hugged the tall brunette placing her head just north of the girl's breast on her right side. "Oh my God I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja turned her attention, hearing the cough, and she watched Vixandra walk inside and greet her new roommate. She then offered an amused grin, feeling Vixandra feel her back and waist up. She felt herself shiver, feeling the girl's hand trace down her back, and onto her rump. Then, she felt the girl's face on her breast. She laughed a bit, this was bringing out her playful side. "Why would I be mad, love?" She asked, approaching Vixandra slowly, before pinning her down on the bed, gazing down at her. Her expression read completely playful now. "I see how you like to play, my little Vixy." She purred into Vixandra's ear, slowly tracing her tongue up the redhead's neck, then nipping it, and her hot breath tainting it. She then rested her forehead upon her's, narrowing her eyes with a grin.

"What a tease you are, what a tease." She licked her lips, one hand holding one wrist down, the other tracing over Vixandra's facial features once she gave space between their faces. "You shouldn't tempt me like that, groping and ogling me." She chuckled. She then raised her hips up, so she was on her hands and knees now, rather than sitting on her hips. "By the way, thanks for the tips on the new girlies." She then rolled over and onto her back before hopping back up upon her feet, looking back over at Vixandra, slowly licking her lips in a teasing manner. "Glad we had this talk." She laughed. "Only next time, I'll get to do the feeling up? Deal?" She jokingly said, pulling up her pants as she was beginning to feel her white thong being exposed from her 'playful pinning'.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra found herself suddenly on the bed pinned facing an overshadowing Anja. Part of her was enjoying the attention a bit too much and the other part was a bit nervous. Anja certainly was a dominant kind of girl who liked to tease, that much was certain. Vixy felt herself shiver as the woman got closer and bgan licking and nibbling her neck, She felt her back arch in pleasure as she was enjoying the special attention. Having never been in a real relationship, she wasn't sure how to let the girl see her react to anything she was doing. What if she made the wrong move? Before she knew it, Anja had stepped off her and was standing and yanking her pants higher. Vixy sat up and tried to hide the blush under her bangs. "I... I don't think I would mind that too much... Although I seem to look like a cherry when you touch me..." Her voice trailed off and she bit her lip and laid back on the bed looking up at the ceiling, her legs pressed tightly together. She didn't need to let Anja or the new girl see her starting to react to the attention. "I'm sorry I'm a spaz..." She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her knees before pulling her long shirt-dress down sightly to better cover herself. Having Anja act this way with her was really wonderful and she was hoping maybe this could happen more often. Although, her mind did drift back to Mira suddenly and she became confused. Why would the other girl cross her mind? True, Mira had made her blush and playfully said she would kiss her... maybe that was enough? She didn't really know for sure, but maybe time would reveal the answers to her eventually. If she was lucky, maybe one of them would eventually love her. She touches me so gently... so sweetly... like a lover should... She smiled to herself and looked at Anja while sitting back on the bed. "I would be on my way out, but I can't seem to get up for some reason." She bowed her head in embarrassment.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas