Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Locke felt his shoulder being nudged. He awoke to Andy tugging on him. "Andy?" He looked in the way she was pointing. He noticed the two soldiers coming for them. "Ah. It would seem they're quicker than I thought!"

Locke extended his hand, and used what little bit of Alchemy knowledge he had, and transmuted some steel into a weapon. "If you've come for us, you'll have to take us!"

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm
She watched as he woke and nodded as he spoke to her. She stepped back as he stood keeping an eye on the guards before them. Watching Locke she took a few more steps back to give him room, though called out in surprise as someone grabbed her from behind. She struggled with a guard seeing the two rushing the other. She didn't want to be held still, she decided she didn't like it. She placed her hand firmly on the guards forearm and pushed energy out. The guard called out dropping her and began flailing about. She rose a brow looking between her hand and the guard seeing what looked like flowered vines growing from his plating. Not what she had wanted to do. "I wanted it to melt, not grow." She said in a sullen tone then stepped away seeing another guard coming at them till she felt her back pressed to Locke's. "Trouble. Don't want to go back." She said calmly. Her emotions locked away in her mind till she could figure out her senses being one of her few assets. "Still sleepy." As she spoke a pulse went about the ground to all, both guards and Locke. Soon the magic would take hold of all in it's path causing a deep dreamy sleep. The guards around them collapsing into happy sleep filled snores. She looked to them in confusion then at the ground. "I do not understand?" She said then turned to see Locke.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Locke was about to charge the guards, but suddenly, a wave of sleep fell upon him, and he had fallen into a deep sleep. Inside his mind, he didn't dream. He hasn't had dreams in years, and it was the only place that really scared him. He did not like to be alone, despite the act he put's on when he's awake to keep others away.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm
Andrea stood there a moment in silence seeing Locke too had fallen asleep. She grimaced unsure of what she had done but knew somehow she was the cause of it. She moved to him poking a bit and seeing he was at least alive. "Locke? Wake up." She said more in a commanding tone. She huffed a bit before taking an arm over her shoulder and trying to hold his weight as she walked. Going through the streets she would notice the same of the people. It was if the whole was asleep which worried her. How can she do this with out knowing it, yet when she tried earlier it wouldn't work? Frustrated at her own inability she wondered if the one that started helping her would be all right. She had a sense it would wear off, just didn't know when. Resigning in the struggle she took a pouch from two of the guards and kept walking, somewhat dragging Locke along with her. She felt bad, but considering he had better clothes to protect him it wouldn't be horrible.

She kept walking till the town was far from sight and woods surrounded them. The lack f emotions for now still grounding her to her new senses. She picked an area inside some bushes and laid Locke down. She looked to him a moment poking at his shoulder once more before giving up and curling up on the ground beside him. The walk and carrying him had made her more tired then she wished to be and soon was fast asleep.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm

The Next Morning...

Locke had woken up, feeling refreshed, and relieved. He was glad to be awake. It meant the emptiness of his mind wasn't there to frighten him. He looked around, and noticed that instead of a desolate alleyway, he was in a lush green wooded area. He got hold of his surroundings, and saw Andrea laying next to him. So young, but so brave... She brought us both so far, and didn't even know who I am... Locke looked at her face. She's quite pretty. Wonder if someone like her would be interested in a guy like me...?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 pm
Her mind was restless as she slept. Memories flooding back without being awake to stop their progression. She stirred a bit in her sleep curling up within herself in the night. When they slowed she saw shadows and woke quickly catching her breath. She looked about before moving and remembered the evening before. She uncurled herself still looking about until she noticed Locke. "I'm sorry." She said in a low voice. She moved to sit looking around once more before fiddling with her now very frizzy hair. "I do not know how I did that." She said once more. She sighed inwardly rubbing her arms then looked to the pouches she had taken from the guards and handed it to him. Each filled with coins. "We need something to trade with. One for each." She said. Her speaking becoming more normal instead of forced. She looked to her feet then back. "Sandals would be nice. The ground hurts sometimes."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Locke chuckled. "Yes, sandals would be a bit of an improvement, wouldn't it? Hmm..." Locke looked around, and saw couldn't find anything to use. He took off his leather coat, put it on the ground, and transmuted it into a simple pair of sandals. He handed them to her. "Here ya go. These should hold you until we can get to the next town to get ourselves some new clothes." He helped her put them on, then went to go transmute some shrubbery into a couple of matching simple cloaks for the two of them. This should help to keep onlookers from staring at that suit those Order people bound to your skin."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 am
Andrea looked to him a moment and nodded as the sandals were made. "Thank you." She said simply then looked about the area as he did what it was he was doing. At the mention of the Order she gave him a curious look. The term sounded familiar yet couldn't place why. "The Order?" She tried to remember and at mentioned looked to her clothes nodding slightly. She wasn't sure why she couldn't remember, but figured it was like other memories that were slowly coming back to her. She put the cloak on that he had given her and wrapped it around looking to her legs and feet that could still be seen. "I do not know this area." She said after a moment's thought on where they were or were going to go.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 pm

"It's alright." Locke told her. The area was new to him as well. He didn't travel much, and liked to keep to places he knew. That way, he would always have a home field advantage. Not this time, he thought. This time, I'm on my own. He looked over at his new traveling companion. Well, almost...

He took Andrea by the hand, and led her into the direction of the next town, where he hoped they would greet them warmly, but he didn't hold out on any hopes of that...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm
Andrea looked to him as he took her hand and started walking. She looked about as they went having no idea where she was, or where they were going. She kept to herself trying to make some semblance of her senses and trying to re-connect her mind to what she could vaguely remember of herself. She felt a tiny rumble in her stomach but would let it be knowing they had more important things to worry of, or at least thought there was. She eventually stopped trying for the time and began wondering about the one she was traveling with. She wasn't sure if they had met before but assumed not from how he acted around her. Hours would seem to pass though and she felt tired once more, then noticed a large town ahead. She wasn't sure, but could almost swear by his expression, Locke didn't know where he was either. "It's bigger then the last town." She said after a moment and gave his hand a light squeeze. She would continue though into the town seeing the large amounts of people walking about here and there in the street.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 pm

"Good. At least the town has lots of people. Should make our being here more inconspicuous. But then again, that means there are also more 'rats' here who love to sell people out." Locke took Andrea into the direction of what looked like a clothing market. "Let's get you into something a little less noticeable, huh?" He led her to the piles of clothes, and let her pick something out.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm
She nodded following along, though walked as close as she could being unfamiliar with any others. As they moved about the crowd she didn't particularly feel comfortable around. It felt like too many for her to be around. She paused as they came to clothing tables unsure what to get looking about the crowd more. She didn't know anyone other then Locke, and her memories were vague and incomplete at best. "I don't know about this." She said nervously. She liked some of the clothes, but felt out of place.

"Oh deary me, what has happened to you?"

She turned seeing a woman standing beside her and took a step closer to Locke. The woman's hair was a shade or two darker then her own bright silver, and her eyes a very pale violet color. Her clothes seemed heavily done in fabrics and jewels. She felt confused from the woman's tone, as if she ought to know her but couldn't remember or feel like she had.

"My dear, come we'll get you cleaned up. Can't have a mystic running around in such a state, you poor thing." The woman smiled moving to take the girl's hand ignoring the man beside her. She would start to walk away but stop as she felt the girl un-budging. "My dear is something wrong? We need to get you cleaned up and looking proper. Now come along." She then noticed the man beside her and sighed shrugging. "I suppose the man can come to. But really, your servant should have known better. I don't care how cute he may be for a human." She then started walking lightly tugging her along.

Andrea looked between Locke and the woman unsure what to say or do. She felt lost but would begin to follow along. She did know she wasn't fond of her tone in regards towards Locke.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Mystic? SERVANT?! Locke didn't know what she meant by those cracks, but he decided it was best, if only for the moment, to ignore them.

He followed along as the woman lead the way to get Andrea cleaned up. "I think I'll wait just outside until you're all clean, okay? Don't worry. I'll be right here."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm
The woman would nod lightly as she lead them to one of the larger buildings. She had taken note of the other staying back a bit and smiled. She soon would lead the young girl through the halls to one room motioning for the other to stay outside as other women walked in with various things. She looked to the girl shaking her head and removing the cloak she was clinging to. Her nose would wrinkle a bit at the sight of messy silver hair, a strange skintight suit and brown sandals. "Oh this is just appalling my dear. I would fire your handmaiden. This will never do. All right, maids, off to a bath for her, clean her proper now." And with that said two woman would whisk the youth away to another room. With that leaving her some time she opened the door to view the man that had been with her apparently. She placed a hand to her chin sizing him up then sighting with a light clapping of her hands. As she finished another gentleman was there beside Locke. "See that this one too is cleaned up. Can't have her walking around with one who looks like a vagabond." And with that would turn back to the room and begin pulling clothes from a dresser.

Andrea looked to Locke nodding but wasn't crazy about what was going on. She watched the women around her trying to hold onto the cloak he had given her. It for a moment was almost a comfort. She listened to the woman speak as if she should know better but honestly couldn't remember why this should be. As the woman showed her away she would back up seeing the sharp objects until they pinned her and began cutting to get her out of the suit and into the bath. The primped and scrubbed till satisfied and wrapped her in a soft robe before bringing her back before the woman. "I do not understand all of this. Where is Locke?"

The man would assist Locke to another room where soon he would receive a similar treatment. The woman would turn with a beaming smile towards the girl seeing what mast have been dried slime gone from her to show the glowing skin." Oh much better. Now, what color would suit you?" She said half to herself.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Locke was REALLY confused now! Here he was, mistaken for a servant, and being called a vagabond, and Andrea was being treated as if she were royalty!

Excuse me, Miss, but, what is the problem with how I look? And why do you keep calling Andrea a "mystic'?"

User Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas