Submit

lunarxgirl
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm
Can your draw mine too? Please? A cute little pose and you can pick what ever else (: What ever will help you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 pm
Are you still drawing? If so could I have one? 4laugh A sexy pose would be frickin awesome 3nodding

Refined Envy

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 pm
Being alone

♥ Wow. o.o To tell you the truth, I didn't think I'd get anymore xd I'll draw everyone just be patient.

Forevemore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 am
Oooh, freebies. Freebies are awesome. Can I request one? I would like the avi below with a mischievous pose.

User Image  

DudeIsGenderNeutral
Crew

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Alex SmashX2

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 pm
xXNightRose14Xx
Being alone

♥ Wow. o.o To tell you the truth, I didn't think I'd get anymore xd I'll draw everyone just be patient.

Forevemore

Try making a list of the people your going to draw on the first post Maybe make a 'waiting list', and a 'Currently drawing list'. It may ease the minds of those who want art, and helps simplify who you may do next. Also if you don't want a large influx of people at once, make a limit. (Like make three 'slots' for names on a your waiting list.)

(I don't know if you know all of this stuff all ready, but I feel like posting this as a suggestion only.)

I posted somewhere in the middle of the first page about wanting free art...Here's a picture of the avatar I want drawn, I feel like playing around with my avatar's look at the moment.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 am
Alex SmashX2
xXNightRose14Xx
Being alone

Forevemore

Try making a list of the people your going to draw on the first post Maybe make a 'waiting list', and a 'Currently drawing list'. It may ease the minds of those who want art, and helps simplify who you may do next. Also if you don't want a large influx of people at once, make a limit. (Like make three 'slots' for names on a your waiting list.)

(I don't know if you know all of this stuff all ready, but I feel like posting this as a suggestion only.)

I posted somewhere in the middle of the first page about wanting free art...Here's a picture of the avatar I want drawn, I feel like playing around with my avatar's look at the moment.
User Image

Can you pm the picture to: TheSherpDerp

That's my new main account, and I'm switching to it today so......  

Alex SmashX2

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
The Official Art/Writing Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items