Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 pm
Humming a song idly, she was then interupted by screams. Looking up she watched a crowd of people stamped her way. Though jumping up she ran forward to the area though her eyes widened causing her to stop. A sinner clear as day was standing and was surrounded by the local police. Noticing no one from the magdalene order had came she sighed moving forward. Running to the police she looked up to them holding out her arms extended from side to side."Don't.. He'll only kill you like small dogs.. Zemira Cross, of the Magdalene Order reporting for duty.. Please retreat.."Spoke out her voice quickly yet urgently before she watched the men merely quirk an eyebrow. Though they did as she said and moved back before she sighed smiling. For once they had listened usually they wouldn't and would end up getting someone killed.

A chill ran down her spine before she turned around her smile faultering. Looking to the bloodied sword she looked back to the cloaked figure. Leaning down forward her hands glowed with something underneath it. Pulling away she leaned up holding her holy artifacts around her wrists were the two different rings. Her main daggers rested upon the ground as she looked to him. Her wings ruffled out behind her from nervousness."You.. Sinner, why have you committed such crimes?"Asked her voice loudly her soft voice becoming harsh and cold. Looking up to him with a reserved look upon her face. Though her eyes showed it all, her anger towards him for killing innocent civilians.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm
One had almost approached him... One had almost found his head detached from his body, rolling across the street... One lived... Blinking blankly as he heard a young voice call the police force back, he particularly listened to the part about the voice being a part of the Magdalene Order. So... they finally took notice? A shame, though. He was sure that they would have caught on a while ago. Perhaps letting that crowd escape was the right move, then? Turning to face the voice's direction, his eyes met the gaze and appearance of a young woman in a dress. ...? That wasn't the usual attire of an Order sister... Who was she?... It was then that he noticed it, the shimmering of wings upon her back. For once, his apathetic eyes looked as if some level of shock had appeared within them, if only for a moment. "Perhaps the answer could be found in the reasons why you Humans do the same," came a stiff reply as he took a single step back. "But... My reason was to simply draw the Order out. Never did I expect an Apostle, though... This just saves me the trouble of looking for you..." It wasn't hard to see the anger she held against him, and he didn't particularly care on what she would do about it. His goal, now, was to destroy her, in every way possible...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 pm
Looking to him, her eyes widened when he mentioned she was an apostle. How could he..? Wait, once Joshua had said that some sinners could actually see the wings of an apostle. This is what caused her to be a bit surprised but then her rouge colored eyes hardened. Moving forward she yanked up the weapons before catching them."Humans are supposed to make mistakes.. That is what makes them human!"Growled out her voice stubbornly not afraid of him. She disliked Sinners but was not afraid of them in the least. Though it wasn't soon she heard a skidding car and voices she knew. Being called back she shook her head moving forward to stand only five feet in front of him.

There wasn't anyway she was going to back down now. She was angered and her fury boiled blinding her in a slight frenzy. Looking behind him a bit her eyes ran over bodies before her wings straightened all of their feathers. She was one of the holiest beings and could feel a sorrow burning into her heart for losing people such as this. Angered eyes turned up to him before she moved forward a chain chimmed before her dagger barely skimmed by his cheek. Yanking it back with quite talent she then caught it glaring up to him."Leave these humans be.. Now its just you and me.. So fight me or die.."Ordered her voice coldly her wings slowly folded behind her back. Though the look in her eyes could not be mistaken. They were afflamed with pure dislike and anger yet with sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Seeing the female that stood before him was prepared for battle, he barely paid attention to her words. She was there, willing to battle him... not for herself or her own well-being, but for the humans that had been slain by his hand and those that were still alive. In his mind, he assumed that she felt like the Alamo for human salvation... What a load of crap. Before he could make a reply, his attention turned to a screeching car. A number of people jumped out, all of them from the Order. So, they arrived... Too late for the number of bodies behind him, though...

Suddenly, he felt a sensation across his left cheek. What... was that? Running a finger across it, he pulled it back, only to see a thin streak of blood. ...Of course. She was an Order member, therefore her weapons would be able to damage him properly... Bending down to pick his blade up, he then said, "Fight you or die... I could say the same for you, Apostle. Nevertheless, they won't be harmed as long as you don't put them in front like a shield..." With that statement made, he charged forward at a much faster speed than he had been doing before, easily getting in her face within a second as he swung his blade down at her.

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 pm
Dodging his attack she tumbled to the side quickly before rolling up. Landing on her feet she swung one of her daggers over her leg before her foot kicked it sending it towards his other cheek. Though hearing a voice yell out her guard was off as she caught the blade back which grazed her hand causing crimson colored blood to fall to the ground beneath her. Wincing from realizing she'd cut her own hand."Lord Joshua! Stay back, I can handle him!"Shouted her voice before she leaned backwards her hands catching the ground. Shoving herself back she flipped before falling upon her feet her knee underneath her. Though her other leg was out stretched as she looked up to him.

Watching the apostle he moved forward to interupt the fight and get Zemira from the sinner. But he was caught by one of the sisters ushering him to stay back. Sighing he nodded before looking over to Zemi."Zemira! Be careful!"Cried out his voice full of concern since she was their only hope. Listening to his order she nodded idly before looking back to the sinner. Though she reached into her jacket pulling out a few crosses. She'd do a barrier to entrap him so she could take him back to the order. Running forward she dropped down placing one to his side, then another but before she could get them fully up she nearly tripped over one of her chains. Stopping she felt her face fluster as she fell forward at the sinners feet. Though everyone in the crowd merely stopped before looking almost ashammed that she the protector of all had fallen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 pm
She was quick and agile, he'd give her that. Still, he knew from some experience that human endurance and stamina lasted for only so long, easily paling in comparison to the demon equivalent. Seeing her blade rush forward at him, he was prepared to knock it aside. That moment never came back, however, as she was caught off guard for a moment and pulled it back. During the moment he had shouted back to this Joshua fellow, he had rushed her again intent on cleaving her head off. Once again, though, she had evaded his attack quite easily and skillfully. In anything, she was definitely worth the trouble he had to deal with...

Standing still for the moment afterward, he watched as the Apostle pulled out four crosses from her jacket. He was unaware that she had more fighting weapons on the ready, so he readied himself for when she threw them at him. That, of course, never came. Instead, she ran about him, sticking the crosses in the ground. One to his left, another behind, a third to the right, and... It seemed she was careless in her movements, for before she could insert the fourth one, she had tripped and fell forward at his feet. Wasting no time, though he looked a bit ashamed at himself for having to be one the one to battle against this level of skill, he brought his foot forward, aiming for her shoulder. If she dodged, then it would only show how well she could move out of danger. If she didn't, though, he'd use the force from his kick to bring her into the arm, where he would grab at her by the neck...

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 pm
Laying still she grumbled a bit from how embarrassing it was. Though everyone in the crowd was murmuring about how she was a clutz. Even Joshua had slammed his palm against his forehead at how this worked out. Though being called out to watch out by a little kid she looked up before his foot slammed on her fragile shoulder. Wincing she looked up to him though her hand reached behind his leg. Pulling it from underneath him, she moved to where she was looming over him. Her hand flew forward plunging the last cross into the ground behind his head before she smiled."Gotcha.."Exclaimed her voice before she jumped back watching the crosses glow before holy blue chains wrapped around the sinner.

Standing up the crowd almost looked confused but slightly estatic. Rubbing her shoulder she could feel a bruise coming on but didn't mention anything about it. Though one of her feathers had fallen from her wing from being stomped on along with her shoulder. No one moved except for Joshua running forward to hug the young apostle. Feeling her cheeks fluster in shyness she was released before she nodded slightly. Moving over to the sinner peering down to him."I'm fine.. It was not a big deal.. But you I'm gonna go ahead and totally..!!"At first her voice was sweet before she began to yell glaring down to him. Her mouth was caught by Joshuas' hand as he chuckled idly looking about to the crowd.
Nodding his head to the crowd they looked surpremely confused yet even more curious."No problem here.. Not at all, please return to your duties.. Sisters, please contain this sinner and we'll continue this at the order.."Spoke out his voice as he nodded to the sisters. They were of course the ones who were supposed to deal with these types of things. Yet Zemira always ended up handling it.

((Sorry if I kinda modded there.. ^^; But I kind of wanted to get him captured. XP If you don't like it just tell me, and I'm more than willing to edit. >w< ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm
(No, no. It's quite alright. I expected to be caught by the hilarity. XP )

There was a level of satisfaction that overcame the demon as his leg connected against the Apostle's shoulder, more so because she had been so dodgy before. Still, even he had to blink when he found himself lifted from his feet and thrown back onto the ground. Even more so was he stunned when she loomed above him and, instead of stabbing him with the fourth cross, she took and slammed it above his head. Hearing her exclamation as he jumped back, he blinked again in curiosity. This immediately changed to shock when holy chains came out of nowhere, wrapping themselves around him. And with that, it was over... but not the way he had expected it to end. Finding his struggles to be pointless, he eventually just gave up and simply stared back with a curling anger at the Apostle. The prey... had become the predator... Figures...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm
Sighing quietly once he released her, she then sighed knowing her duties. Moving into the cross barrier she caught his chin with a pale delicate hand. Making him look up to her, she smiled a bit more friendly."I forgive you.."Whispered her voice quietly before she leaned down her lips brushing against his forehead. Upon pulling away the chains disappeared before they linked around her wrist and his binding the two together. Yanking him up by the shirt she looked up to him. Pulling him out of the barrier she then shot a glance up to him."Zemira Victoria Cross, of the Magdalene order.. Since I've enforced the bindings of an apostle and sinner you will be forced to come with me to the Order.. Do you understand what this means?"Spoke out her voice with slight authority to it. Her rouge colored eyes were soft but hardened as she looked to him.

The crowd had disappeared leaving the sisters and Joshua there. Though they were surprised by how serious she was. But it didn't last long before she smiled looking up to him. An almost too haughty look painted upon her face. Though a sly smile curled upon her face as she crossed her arms over her chest."You were too cocky.. Did you think you would get away without being my prisoner?"Adding a slight emphasis upon the word prisoner she smirked a bit. Her stubborn big headed side showing now. Though the others just merely slammed their palms against their foreheads as if on cue.

((Haha, mkays. >w< Zemira is gonna boast btw. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 am
At first, he had closed his eyes, resigning himself to whatever fate they wished to throw at him. The soft touch of her hand, however, caught him off guard and he found his head facing hers. "I forgive you..." came from her mouth and, to his shock, she barely made the gesture of kissing his forehead. This, in all honesty, infuriated the hell out of him. A human... an Apostle... was showing him kindness?! It was preposterous... Of course, his thoughts were shaken away when the cross chains vanished and replaced by bindings that wrapped around their wrists, even more so when she literally yanked him up to his feet. Once he was pulled out of the barrier, it was obvious that he knew his place. In truth, considering where he was at the moment, he could have easily reached out and snapped her neck in two. It would be simple... and yet stupid. He was bound by an Apostle, which meant... Hearing her cocky statement, though, he simply eyed her with a disdained look. "Look who's being cocky now, missy. Just remember, it'll come back to bite you later..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:49 am
Glaring up to him hearing his statement her cheeks puffed out a little. Looking up to him, she would look oddly adorable to anyone who was a passerbyer. Yet the fact that the other Magdalene Order was there they watched her cautiously. Reaching up she grabbed his cheeks and began to pull them."Oi! Don't be saying such remarks! It's annoying!"Exclaimed her voice cutely yet stubbornly as she looked up to him. Releasing his cheeks slightly she then stuck her tongue out at him. Moving forward she grabbed her wrists chain before walking forward. Everyone in the order nearly blinked watching them with a slightly confused look.

Though she then stopped turning around to look up to him. A small smile curled upon her lips before she looked up to him. Crossing her arms over her chest she made a slight face before smiling even more."By the way.. You can't harm me, with this chain binding us.. If you try you'll do the same exact damage to yourself.. Which reminds me.. I've said my name.. But what is yours..?"Spoke out her voice quietly before she blinked a bit. Moving to stand just a foot from him, she looked up into his eyes. She was quite curious of what his intentions were towards the order. One of the sisters stepped forward to interupt them but was stopped by Joshua. The only one he had seen handle a Sinner like this was his older sister Rosette.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:27 am
It was partly satisfying to see that his words had hit their mark, though it wasn't a pleasant feeling when she responded by pulling his cheeks. Normally, that wouldn't have hurt him, but this pulling of hers particularly stung. With water partly appearing in his eyes, the pain eventually vanished once she had released him. Rubbing his left cheek gingerly, he watched as she stuck her tongue out at him before she turned around. In retaliation, he made a silent notion of back-handing the back of her head, though he didn't actually hit her. When she turned to face him, he gave her a dark glare until she asked him his name. What good would it do her to know his name? "... Melthos Zar'Argathen..." came his simple reply as he closed his eyes. And why not? He didn't have a fancy title like the ones humans gave themselves. He was simply a Demon, a Sinner. Reopening his eyes, his look changed from serious to blank surprise when he found her practically in his face. For a moment, he stared back at her eyes, emotion unable to be seen behind them. Eventually, though, he sighed and placed a finger on her forehead, pushing her back a little. "What?" he asked a little irritable.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:58 pm
Staring up to him as he spoke, she then blinked when he poked her forehead. Snatching his finger away her rouge colored eyes lit up with annoyance. Holding it idly she glared up to him, her wings ruffled out behind her as well."N-Nothing! Geez!"Spoke out her voice quickly yet embarrassingly her cheeks flushing slightly. Turning away and slapping his hand away she then moved forward. The order stared in amazement that they weren't fighting yet. But no one except Joshua had ever seen someone be so calm with a Sinner. Moving forward she tugged on the chain roughly to make him jerk forward. Looking over her shoulder she stuck her tongue out at him. Though nearly tripping forward her arms flapped a bit as she looked down. Yanking on the chain to come back up she landed against something. Blinking a bit she then looked up and as she expected saw the sinner.

Cheeks burning with color she yanked away before flicking his nose. Wrapping her arms around her chest she glared to the side. Clearing her throat she looked away turning her back to him."Um.. Lets go.."Murmured her voice quietly before she moved forward. The order already realized that they'd be walking so they allowed it. They knew afterall no matter how hard the sinner tried he wouldn't be able to hurt her. Moving forward she smiled a bit her flustered cheeks paling. Humming a song she moved forward down the streets dragging him behind. Her wings eventually folded behind her back as she looked forward. But upon stopping at a shops window she looked up a bit. It was of course an antique story but she always enjoyed looking at the neat old things. Watching the owner about to come to the door she moved forward quickly looking down a bit. She had done this quite a few times, but was rather too shy to go in.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm
Again, the satisfaction of making her pissed off grew again in Melthos' mind easily as she seemed embarrassed for some reason. Finding his hand slapped away, however, just made him detest her even more. Sighing to himself, he felt the chain jerk roughly and simply grimaced. It wasn't like he was going to move because she wanted him to. If he decided that walking was a good idea, then he'd- A suddenly stronger tug took him off his feet for a single moment, bringing him right against her when she had nearly tripped. For a moment, his eyes met hers, though his were filled with a 'WTF' look to them, the nose flick she gave him not fazing it one bit.

From then on, Melthos was literally dragged against his will to wherever Zemira's destination became. Against his will... by an Apostle... Oh, how the other Sinners would get a kick out of this... At some point, he found himself still on the ground, indicating that she had stopped for something. Looking up, he saw that they were at some antique store. For some reason, though, Zemira didn't seem ready to head inside. Waiting for a moment, he then gave an irritated sigh as he walked into the shop, this time dragging her along with him.

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm
In an attempt to get away, she was then tugged and blinked. What was he..? Though her mind quickly snapped with exactly what he was doing and she quickly grabbed on to a light pole. Clinging on to it as if her life depended on it."You.. You jerk! Don't.."Cried out her voice quietly before her fingers slipped causing her to be pulled forward. Trotting behind him not from own free will but upon being dragged. She tugged a bit trying to bring him out, but no such luck he was stronger than her. Sighing in utter defeat she averted her eyes a bit following behind him. The owner eyed her a bit from not being able to see the chains. He then watched the man and pressummed she was his little lady.

Staring to the side her lips were turned into a pout. She hadn't wanted to come into this place with the likes of him. Though she was then distracted by a music box it was the type of ones you had to wind up in order to play. Looking to it, she reached out gingerly and took it in her hands. Her eyes were filled with curiousity yet much interest. Placing her fingers upon the rod she began to wind it idly listening to its tune play. A small genuine smile curled upon her lips as she listened to the tune. It was one of her favorite melodies, she had heard it once when a child came in with his mother and began to play with it. But she had been wanting to have this little music box for awhile now. It was oddly childish though to want a little trinket as this. Placing it back her smile faultered a bit before she looked around a bit.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff