Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Dante

The storm above them raged on as the wind and rain hammered down against the old walls. The mansion swayed back and forth, which did not bring attention to Dante. His entire sight was fixated on the girl, "Tell me something," He whispered to her in a more... soothing tone, "Do you want to die?" Her fear was become to much for the demon to indulge. The grip placed on her chin slowly moved towards her neck as his fingers trailed the shape of her skin as he waited, impatient, for an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:00 pm
User ImageKaylie began to ,somewhat, calm at the tone of his voice.She heard his question,"I..don't think anyone wishes to die...".She felt his hand move to her neck.Am...I going to die here... She asked herself in thought.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Dante

Lightning struck down lighting up the building. The light burned the demons flesh and pushed his grasp on the human girl. He backed away into the shelter of darkness of his mansion. His skin began to heal rapidly from the burn the light gave him, it was his curse. Elemental lights could destroy him, "Damn it." He hissed as he placed his hand on his burned face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am
User ImageKaylie has seen his face.It wasnt really what she had expected.She saw how he reacted to the light from the lightning.She looked into the darkness,wanting one more look at him.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

Dante

Flesh began to heal over Dante's face, as soon as it was perfectly fine he took a step towards her once again. Lighting broke down repetitively and like the same reaction Dante remained under the stairs trying to take the best cover he could from the natural lights, as soon as it stopped he stepped forward. "Now where were we..." He spoke with a sweet voice as he elegantly moved closer to her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:15 pm
User ImageKaylie began to wonder if house lights hurt him,And there probably wasnt any power,so she flipped out her phone and shone the light at him.When she saw his face had healed,she kind of stared at him for a while. Defiantly not what she thought a demon would look like.Hes...actually kind of... She stopped herself from thinking anymore.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

Dante

As the phone light hit his eyes he quickly vanished into thin air. He reappeared behind her and examined the device in her hand. The light that shown off of the device didn't hurt him but lights weren't something he was used to. The demon slowly walked around her, until he faced her, and grabbed the phone. Looking at it and moving it around to get a full look on the device he was looking at, "What the hell is it?" For years Dante has been locked up in the mansion for centuries. Something so small that could produce light like magic was strange but interesting to him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 pm
User ImageKaylie blinked when he dissapeared.She heard him speak and watched him."Its a cell phone...."She said.She raised an eyebrow.""Have you never seen one?"  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

Dante

The demon examined the trinket in his hand for a moment more before he decided to press one of the buttons before him. The strange device made a beeping sound with each button he press. Not very amused Dante purposely dropped the phone and watched it hit the dusty floor. Finally realizing that the human had said something he looked up at her, "I've been trapped in this building for quite a long time child." He chuckled and placed his hand on her chin, hunger swelled in him once again as he thought about killing her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 pm
User ImageKaylie watched him.She was quite amused when he pressed all the buttons.She then heard him."So.Its like your trapped here..."She said.She tilted her head a tiny bit.She store straight at him,she could figure out a way to save herself if he tried to hurt her.Well in a way she couldn't.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Dante

He looked upon her with quite interest as he asked her little question. "Sadly yes." He spoke with a hint of disappointment. Yellow eyes didn't leave hers as he finished speaking and waited for a reply. His stomach growled as he ignored anything she was going to say, "I grow board of this tiny conversation. Now, time to die."

((sorry for not posting, been really sick.))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm
User ImageKaylie suddenly put her hand on his chest as if to see if he was real.She looked up at him."I can lure another human in here."She said as an offer.She was about to die.So she might as well make an offer.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Dante

Her warm touch was something he wasn't used to, his body was very cold, naturally. "Play god and hand over one others life? How do I know you wont just run away?" The wind howled and shook the house, if she was going to keep to her word, it would be lucky if someone actually went out to the old mansion with her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 pm
Kaylie looked at him. your so smart...She thought. "I promise I wont."She said looking him straight in the eyes."I can bring people,They all think i'm dead by now."She said.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas