Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm
Howaido walked in and found Bastets shop, the Miyamoto Imporium, how crude. He shrugged and handed the shop keep his cleavers handle and his broken mask. He gave him the instructions on how to repair the items and smiled,"Ill be sticking around for my sensei. I wanna see how she intends to make these even better."

(bsd the name, lol. I want you to remake my cleaver even better, maybe add some properties to it, or make it more indestructible, lol. And do something with my Oinin mask, maybe make it steel plated or something underneath the design?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm
((All the info's on the front page, first post.))

The shopkeep, Ai, took the items and placed them down on the counter with a clatter. She took the instructions and said nothing until after she had tabulated the costs of the repairs and moved to the employee's-only side of the counter.

"Your total comes to 200 Yen," she stated, placing her hand on the counter as if to lean on it, but doing so in order to move a finger over a tiny seal on the underside of the counter.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 pm
"Alright, Ill be back later to pick them up, tell Bast-sensei I want to see her. If she gets back of course." He smiled and handed her the ryo, as he turned to leave. Bast had some fun tricks all the time, maybe she would give him some new tricks with his equipment. He chuckled at that idea and left off to do some puttering of his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm
Ai nodded and sent Chakra in to the seal, summoning Bast as soon as Howaido left. The woman hit the floor and popped up, looking around wildly. In her confused state, she received a slap and some tea from Ai, who pointed the woman at the items on the counter. With a quick Shinranbanshou or two, she remade the blade and mask as they had been before their damage. Nothing more, nothing less. Thereafter, she sat on the counter and counted the revenue.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm
Howaido stepped up to the counter after his shopping spree and looked at Bast with his casual smile. "Good thing I came here first, Im almost broke after my visit to Takumi. So I see youve fixed them, I was wondering if you could add any tricks to them I havent thought of?" He sat down on the opposite side of the table and gave a thoughtful glance to his weapon and mask. "Maybe steel plating or something more protective on the inside of my mask, it broke so easy... Maybe enhance my cleaver too? You are pretty good at making things inevitably better than they were. I mean take me for example?" He chuckled as he pointed out how her teaching had drastically effected him in the long run. He wasnt sure what she would do, but he figured she always had ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm
"How much are you willing to pay?" Bast responded, pocketing all of the money that she had earned so far. "I could shave off some metal from your sword and add it to your mask, but that wouldn't do much. You don't want a heavy mask due to the problems it could cause for your neck, and it's not like you're supposed to be using it to protect your face either. It's there simply to hide your identity."

The woman held up the cleaver as she spoke, keeping her back to Howaido. She kept the blade between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, observing something in the reflection on the smooth blade.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm
"Although it is the lightest metal in existence while being durable, I think you are correct on that." Howaido pulled out all that he had on him,"I have a maximum price of 1,500 Ryo. Im willing to pay a good bit for your genius you know, I trust my own sensei wouldnt deprive me of that with money in her face, ne?" Truth be told he had 1800 ryo in total, but he did need to eat. "Im sure you could work something up with the cleaver but, I assume my mask is what has you concerned?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 pm
Haru Hatake
Sunagakure | Gennin |Bloodline

User Image

Haru looked through the crowd and looked for someone with a head of white or silver hair like himself. After a minute of through searching, he found Howaido talking to Bast. He walked towards them and waited for Howaido to finish his business. Haru wondered if he would accept in taking him in as a pupil.

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 pm
Bast continued to observe the sword, ignoring Howaido's statement that implied that the sword was made of solid Lithium, which would tend to mean that it would explode with the slightest amount of moisture. She simply observed the sword as she spoke.

"I'm not going to enhance your mask, because that would defeat the purpose of it entirely. You should know that we don't retire them, so customization is forbidden in all except for one case, and the owner of that mask won't customize it," she stated. "As for weapons modifications that I have here, I could give your sword some variable marbles, or mess with the shape, or something like that, but due to the tampering of my stock done by the current power that is, I don't have much in this room other than damned puppetry stuff. I'll be changing that shortly, though."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm
"I could help, if you want? I cant remember the last time you asked me to do something for you." Howaido noted that she had limited stock, maybe it was really a ploy to get him to find her some more items. He could never really tell with her, he noticed the boy behind him and turned to smile. White hair, was this a common thing now a days he seemed to be finding it everywhere?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm
"I've already got a forge, so I don't particularly need any help," Bast responded. "If you don't know what you want, then you should take your stuff and go off with that Hatake over there; I would imagine you have some things to tell him. Really, go ahead."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 pm
Haru smiled back. "Hi Nii-san, I graduated! See!" he pointed at his headband on his forehead. He scratched his head, out of excitement he forgot that he had an important question to ask. "Nii-san, can you take me in to be your pupil?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 pm
Since when did he gain a brother? "Well, hello there." He looked him over and smiled that same cool smile,"I might could teach you a few things I guess. I have to train myself, but thats a week away from now." He emphasized by pointing to his multiple bandages,"I wanted to make it more indestructible. I am at a level now where weight is not of any concern. I dont need it any time soon so you can keep it till you decide if you can do such?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 pm
Bast rolled her head back in exasperation and sighed.

"It's not a matter of 'can' and 'cannot', I'm not messing with your mask, Howaido," she stated bluntly. "Unless you're about to fork over several thousand Ryou, I'm not going to do something that ignores your honor, nor will I be an accomplice in that activity. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm taking your sword and leaving."

The woman slid the sword between two of the gourds on her back and hopped over the counter. Shortly thereafter, she disappeared, leaving Howaido's mask atop his head.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out