Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 am
keita smiled and picked up the trunk "so whats your name?" he asked kindly as they walked through the halls. he then spotted the girl from the motercycle dancing down the hall and held back a laugh "well thats an odd change in character." he said as they continued walking  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro
Yakuza Child

Aoimizu looked at him again. "...My name is Aoimizu..." She looked at the other girl. ....she is very oddly dressed....he seems interested in her, but confused... she looked down the hall the other direction. "Where should I be at?" She meant which room was hers.

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:15 am
keita thought "well i guess you can choose any room you wish. im in this room" he said as they passed the door to his room  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 am
Yakuza Child

Aoimizu nodded. She skipped lightly ahead and looked into several open, unoccupied rooms. "Ooh!~ This one is sooo blue and pretty!~" She squealed to herself. She came out of the doorway. "Thank you so much. I don't know why it seemed so heavy for me." She put a hand behind her head. "I think I like this room the best, can you lug it in here?"

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 am
keita nodded "sure thing" he said dragging the trunk inside and and set it down at the foot of the bed "well it's nice meeting you but i should go unpack" he said as he gave a wave and turned to walk out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 am
Yakuza Child

Aoimizu waved when he left the room. "That is fine, Thank you for your help." She closed her door and began unpacking. ....Hmmmm.....I am glad they taught me how to pack a lot in a small space... She thought as she unpacked a veritible supply of dresses, including a delicate white dress to be married in. .....there was a trick in the end, but they did not tell me... She hung all her clothes in the nicely sized closet. She grabbed her mp3 player and set it to her classical playlist. Vivaldi's Spring movement began playing.

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spy_chick_forever

2,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am
ur gettin married.great GET OUT!! GET OUT NOW!!! love is a lie and a black vacumn 2 HELL!!!!!!!!
not that i would know im 14  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 am
after he had unpacked keita walked out into the hallway and int the garden to try and get some fresh air.."thi is going to be one eventful stay" he said as he sat down on a bench  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm
User Imageξ м ї ℓ γ Ş т о и ę
I am who I am...

A sleek red Ferrari 458 Italia pulled around the corner, sunlight reflecting off its perfected paint job and casting a crimson glow. Emily let out a sigh, looking out of the windows. Admittadly, the grounds were gorgeous, and the blonde had a sudden urge to go for a walk in the sunlight, which she ignored with an annoyed twinge. She turned to her older brother Nathan, glaring at him. Really she knew it wasn't his fault, but she had no one to pin the blame on. "Remind me again why I have to do this...?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Her musical voice, a perfect harmony of a violin and a flute, was threaded with frustration and defeat. Her brother looked at her, startled, before sighing. "Because, as you so elegantly put it, 'this family is full of retarded bastards who can just go drop dead'." A sigh escaped from her lips, blush staining her cheeks at the quote, and she nodded as the car began to slow.

When it pulled up to the curb, she opened the door and stepped out into the sunlight. Her golden locks shimmered like water as the sun's rays caressed them, aquamarine eyes looking void of emotion, empty of their usual happy spark. Her suitcases thudded on the concrete as she pulled them from the trunk of her car. She smiled at Nathan as he got out to hug her, and smiled stiffly. "See ya later, moron!" She said in a teasing tone, wincing at the note of sadness even she could hear in her own voice. She sighed, hugged her brother again and walked away, sparing her father who sat in the driver's seat no glance.

She hoisted her backpack on her shoulder and pulled her suitcase behind her, not looking back as her father pulled the car away. She looked up at the mansion and heaved a sigh. "Here we go, then."

... Your opinion is neither D E S I R E D nor R E Q U I R E D.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm
keita went over to the fountain and pulled out a quarter "i just hope this ends well" he said before flicking the coin into the fountain and walked away back inside.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

ChaosEntities

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 pm
@S C A R Y G I R L I E
I like the idea of this RP. I'd like your permission to use it in my guild, I don't want to be stealing your ideas without giving you credit for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Scarlet

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, if I'm schizophrenic, then I am too..." Scarlet sighed and switched her Walkman to a more upbeat song. She didn't get why so many people liked iPods better. Walkmen were cheaper, did exactly the same things, and they came in two-tone. All of a sudden, her mother slammed the brakes. She didn't want to give Scarlet up to some strange boy, unlike her husband, who wanted nothing more for his daughter then to see her grow up to be a meek housewife and bear him grandchildren.

Scarlet saw the giant garden, and knew she would love this place. She got out of the car and grabbed two large duffle bags, a backpack, and a messenger bag full of stuff. She waved goodbye to her parents as they drove away. She knew, inside one of the bags, was a pretty white dress. She would wear it, someday, but for now would put it in the back of her closet. She lugged her bags up the stairs and found a room that seemed tailor made for her, in red and black. She plopped down her bags and opened one to get out all of her custom-made dolls. One by one, she lined them up on the bed. Zim, Dib, Gir, Gaz, Tak, Lard Nar, Spleenk, Flandre, Remilia, Sakuya, Patchouli, Cirno, Nue, Alice, Shanghai, Hourai and last but not least, one in a black suit that had super long arms and legs and no face that she called Slendy. She taped Hourai's rope to the ceiling, then got out the materials she needed to make a Shloonktapooxis plushie.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 am
Azusa walked in and said "So this is my new home well since its biger then the last one IM HOME".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 am
Lynore approached the mansion, his suitcase in one hand and letter from his parents in another. The mansion loomed over him, which did nothing nothing for his confidence level as he once again regretted his inability to defy his parents. The only reason he was here in the first place was because Lynore's parents figured that arranging a marriage was the only way he'd ever get married or even find himself a girl who would date someone like him.

Lynore hesitated at the door. "Maybe she won't be too scary," he whispered to himself under his breath. Taking a deep breath in and out, Lynore shut his eyes tightly and opened the door. Once inside, Lynore opened his eyes to find that the mansion was spectacular. Beaming at the prospect of this being his new home, Lynore clenched the handle of his suitcase and decided to stake out his very own, shiny, new room.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 pm