18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 pm
My name is: Jayden Simon
My age is: 18
I think I am a: Boy
I prefer: Girls but I'm up to trying new things.
People describe me as: Jayden is outgoing, but he does like his alone time. He usually spends said alone playing video games, his guitar or smoking the occasional cigarette. He's always up for trying new things and loves having fun, even if that fun gets him into trouble some times. He's just a generally really down-to-earth, outgoing kind of guy.
I look like this!: User Image
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: Music, computer games, good food, spicy food
Get these away from me!:
Country music
Bitter food
Drama
Did I forget anything?: Jayden occasionally gets really broody. It'll come to pass.
My strings are pulled by: La Petite Medic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 pm

My name is: Nathan Paris
My age is: 17
I think I am a: male
I prefer: girls (straight)
People describe me as: He's kind, but a bit shy around someone he likes. Nathan tends to worry a bit, and likes to help other people as best as he can. Although, he does have a bit of a temper, but he always feels sorry after he calms down. He's a bit carefree, and some think he's stupid, even though he just has a weird imagination.
I look like this!: Here he is!
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: cheesecake, water, snakes, dragons, coffee, flying
Get these away from me!: mean people, vegetables, fighting
Did I forget anything?: He tends to sometimes talk to himself
My strings are pulled by: Kay-Ann94

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Lil Medic boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 am
My name is: Adam Moore
My age is: 17
I prefer: Bisexual
People describe me as: A happy guy who likes to joke around, and occasionally spaces out of the world with a dumb smile on his face oblivious to things around him. Drinks a tad bit much but still the kind of guy you'd trust with your back and comes through for you if you ask him for something
I look like this!:User Image
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: Listening to people play music/sing, cooking (especially baking), the smell of coffee, cats
Get these away from me!: Water, actually drinking coffee, snakes
Did I forget anything?: Speaks with an Irish accent, has a slight drinking problem but is able to keep it in check infront of others
My strings are pulled by: Lilmedicboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm

My name is: Ryota Watanabe, don't call me Ryo---I'll hunt you down.

My age is: ...Mm.. I think I'm around seventeen to eighteen. I can't remember; I don't celebrate birthdays anymore.

I think I am a: male, obviously. Why would I think twice about my gender?

I prefer: females, but only because that's how my family goes. They want me to have at least a fiancée when I come home.

People describe me as: [Ryota is extremely distant and cold to others, and will not talk to others with a proper reason. However, due to having a policeman as a father and having respect for him, he has a high sense of justice and will not tolerate small things like vandalism and uneven fights that are strong versus weak. He is strong as well, capable of 'punishing offenders' with his body or using his tonfas. He can be considered violent since he picks fights very easily and often winning them. Actually, he's thought to be a delinquent since he fought so much but he always reply, "I'm the son of a policeman, is it wrong to protect citizens in need?" to those who question him. He's pretty dense when it comes to romance since he never took the time to have a real girlfriend, so if you were trying to hint on him of a flirt, he wouldn't understand. Ryota's pretty quiet too as well for 'emotionless'---never cries, laugh, and all he seems to express his either boredom or irritation/anger. He won't smile unless you are his pet bird or you're giving him a good challenge in a fight. He's defenseless when he's asleep, so he may smile. Despite his touch exterior, he can be gentle/kind and oddly he's a bit gullible.]

I look like this:User Image

I'll kiss (Ryota: Don't even think it.) you if you give me these!:
A good fight; It doesn't matter whether I am the victor or not, if you give me a challenge then that'd be interesting, right?
Desserts; ....Is it wrong to have likings for sweets? I won't overuse the sugar or anything.
Tea; It calms me. That's all.
Gardens; ...I like to plant and help things grow.
Tonfas; my weapon of choice. It matches for someone like me.
My father; I respect him highly and one day hope to be fight law offenders beside him.
Mamoru, my pet bird; His name is literally 'Protect' or 'Protector'. He's kind of odd-looking.

Get these away from me!:
Rule breakers; I will personally find you and beat you senseless.
Idiots; I think you'd understand if you meet me.
Working together; Apparently, I'm not very compatible with others so I find it rather difficult to get along with others.
Someone messing up the garden; The consequences will be harsh.
Bitter things; My tongue won't handle it.
A maiden's tear; Not to sound corny or anything but I really can't stand females cry.

Did I forget anything?:
[•Although he usually wears his typical school uniform (White shirt; deep red tie, neatly fixed; black pants that are slightly wrinkled; and a black coat draped over his shoulder with a red band stitched on by a safety pin.) he has other attires that he rarely wear but packed anyways.
• If he is not wearing his usual coat, he'd be wearing a black vest with the same band stuck at the sleeves of his shirt.
He has tonfas, obviously stated before, but they're usually hidden somewhere either in his sleeves or bag.
•He's one hundred percent Japanese, but is fluent in English as well.
•He has a younger sister, so he's rather protective of her and people who remind him of her.
•Ryota cannot cook anything edible besides instant meals.
•He actually enjoys school because he can 'punish offenders of laws much easier since students are known to be rebels'.
•His father is a well-respected and famous policeman. Hence him being Ryota's role model. ]

My strings are pulled by: Yun-Yun Desu

Yun-Yun Desu

MrEpicDewD

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
My name is: Hakirasha Shimuzaki
My age is: 18
I prefer: Girls
People describe me as: Crazy, keeps to himself, obsessed with music, art and literature
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: Cake, Music, Pie, Girls, His stuffed bunny Lucy
Get these away from me!: Being alone, Silence, Stereotypes, mean people
Did I forget anything?: Plays the flute and usually keeps a sketchbook with him
My strings are pulled by: MrEpicDewD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm
My name is: Nrocinu Miku
My age is: 16
I think I am a: Female
I prefer: Males
People describe me as: Funny, outgoing, musical, creative, caring, sensitive, loving, friendly, hyper, kind, and sweet.
I look like this!:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: Desserts, music, art, adventure, mysterys, nature, sparkly things, and shiny things.
Get these away from me!: Bullies, people with attitude, sad people, angry people, depressed people, and "popular" prissy people.
Did I forget anything?: Nrocinu is always happy and hyper, she is always positive, and really weird.
My strings are pulled by: tha rainbow unicorn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Avocado Avenger12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 pm
[ color=green ]
My name is: Johnathan Smith
My age is: 15
I think I am a: Manly man!
I prefer: hoes over bros
People describe me as: somewhat self-absorbed
Johnathan was raised in a good house with strict parents. He went to an all-boys private school, and is one of the smartest in the class. Despite how book-smart he is, Johnathan is not street-smart at all, and knows hardly anything about how to deal with females. He kind of feels as if he is better than everyone else, or at least the average person and girls should be flocking to him and filling his requests. He loves to brag about himself and his accomplishments; the boy is in for a rude awakening about love.
I look like this!: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll kiss you if you give me these!: complement, puzzle
Get these away from me!: too much sugar, fire
My strings are pulled by: Avocado Avenger
[ /color]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items