Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
WHAT THE ******** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
Boston's shut down completely. I walked out the building today, to head home, and I was like "What is this, I don't even..."

My dumb a** decided it'd be school to go to school in Massachusetts BECAUSE of all the snow.
Yeah, everything's shut down here. I tried to go to the gas station, but the roads haven't been cleared yet and I got stuck in the snow, lol. SO MUCH FOR THAT.

I looked up the radar thing of the country, and the storm is humongous. o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Nexus Carbuncle

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
IT'S SNOWPOCALYPSE

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm
Comfledore
Nexus Carbuncle
IT'S SNOWPOCALYPSE

User Image

Your frequent use of gifs of late, I find to be very, very amusing.

Nexus Carbuncle

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:27 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
Comfledore
Nexus Carbuncle
IT'S SNOWPOCALYPSE

User Image

Your frequent use of gifs of late, I find to be very, very amusing.
User Image

It's all because of Tumblr.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm
I live in southern ontario, they've been telling us that there was going to be a blizzard for the last couple days. So it comes today, it's been snowing all day, but everyone i've talked to is like "Where's the blizzard?" there's only like a foot and a half of snow here.

And yes i said ONLY a foot and a half, i live in Canada after all this is NOTHING!  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

DrunkenStyle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 pm
Lychee Fruit
DrunkenStyle
i'm looking outside my southern california window and it's sunny

i don't know what you're talking about

p.s. it's sunny

I say we kill this one and STEAL HIS WEATHER. eek

sorry i was busy looking for my sunglasses

s**t is bright  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Lychee Fruit
This is like snow in Hawaii
We get snow here. talk2hand
It just... only happens on the top of one mountain on a different island for like, 2 or 3 months out of the year. mrgreen

For the record, it's mid 80's during the day and low 70's to high 60's during the nights here right now. I wore a t-shirt, shorts, and slippers to class today. And sunglasses because it's so bright. Like, I'm legit worried I'm gonna get a sunglasses tan, just from walking around outside in between classes.  

Fuji_hobo_jacket

DrunkenStyle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 pm
Fuji_hobo_jacket
Lychee Fruit
It just... only happens on the top of one mountain on a different island for like, 2 or 3 months out of the year. mrgreen

For the record, it's mid 80's during the day and low 70's to high 60's during the nights here right now. I wore a t-shirt, shorts, and slippers to class today. And sunglasses because it's so bright. Like, I'm legit worried I'm gonna get a sunglasses tan, just from walking around outside in between classes.

nice

i don't miss tropical humidity at all. year-round i can rock jackets for the most part since it gets really cool at night (except for the hottest summer days) and the dry cali air treats my hair really well hahahah  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 pm
Arizona's ******** 35 degrees, this should be illegal.  

Aaditya

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 am
Aaditya
Arizona's ******** 35 degrees, this should be illegal.
waaaaat
You live in Arizona now?

BTW IT'S 4 DEGREES ******** 4 DEGREES. WHAT THE EFF.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 am
During late November and throughout December we had about 8 inches of snow and some of the pavements weren't gritted, so I literally had to ice skate about uni. Fell 3 times sad  

AquilaLiberum

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:08 am
Me understands you Comfy. I'm in Minneapolis and it's ******** cold, however this time I'm lucky. The snow missed us. We don't need it since we have like perma-snow this winter.
I'm sure if I call my family in Madison they'll be able to tell me about the snow though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 am
Obviously we must kill the snow. It's making FL cold.
The crappy humid, wet cold.

It's better than snow though.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Nexus Carbuncle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 pm
DrunkenStyle
Fuji_hobo_jacket
Lychee Fruit

nice

i don't miss tropical humidity at all. year-round i can rock jackets for the most part since it gets really cool at night (except for the hottest summer days) and the dry cali air treats my hair really well hahahah

Eff both of you. Hard. ]:<

@Aadi- Lawl. 35 degrees. Trade. Two feet of snow is not okay.

@Pain- I hate damp cold. With a passion. That's Boston all the time since there's water everywhere.

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff