Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney followed him out, working her way around the broken pieces of iron. She ran behind him quietly, almost like a shadow would as the day neared an end, making her think about when would be the best time to be attacked. The shadow-manipulator wasn't big-headed, but she was sure that if she could get her shadow to move when the sun was down (and she was sure she could), she could kick some serious butt.
Blue eyes looked from one boy to the other. She would normally be the one asking questions but she didn't think it was a good time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 am
User Image

Jason gestured towards the door on the other side of the room. "We go out that door and turn right," he said. "There may be some Erasers around, but I'll hear their thoughts in time for us to hide. The Whitecoats usually don't come this way unless they're testing one of us, and I was supposed to be the last one, like I usually am. Half way down the corridor is a window. We can use that to get out, as long as they haven't taken the same precaution there as they have here." He gestured towards the window in the room, which was covered with steel bars to make sure he couldn't get out.  

Faithfull Fire

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 pm
Agua Picina
User Image
Agua smiled dangerously. "Steel bars won't be a problem. The Scientists have kept this place so humid that there's enough water to create a tsunami in here." Agua turned to the door the door had pointed at and gestured for the other boy to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney heard shouting outside, a mixture of baying and growling. "Um.. We might wanna hurry.." She said lightly. She felt weak without her shadow being under her, just the insecurity of knowing if anything popped out she wouldn't be able to rely on a good defense like it. She still had her hands, but still...  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am
User Image

Jason went to the door, but paused before opening it, listening for the thoughts of anyone, or anything, that might be nearby. When he was sure it was clear he eased the door open and lead the way down the corridor to the right, away from the labs. He was constantly listening for any Erasers coming towards them, and also for anything in the rooms they passed, in case they had to hide.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:31 am
Agua Picina
User Image
Agua quickly followed the boy, spreading a small trail of fog behind them just so the Erasers would have a more difficult time trying to smell their location. Agua had to concentrate on the fog and on running, which was tiring him out faster than he would have liked. Even a simple fog drained him of his energy when he wasn't enraged. "I really think a door to the outside world would be nice right about now. I can feel people moving through my fog," Agua spoke quietly.  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 am
User Image

Jason cursed as the boy behind him spoke, because he could feel more Erasers running towards them. "In here," he said quietly, opening a door to his left and slipping into the office. It belonged to one of the scientists that usually tested him, and he wished the man had been there so that he could kill him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm
Agua Picina
User Image
Agua followed the boy into the office. "What's your name?" His voice a tone softer than a whisper. The question was aimed at both the boy and the girl. Agua was willing the fog outside the office to take on a new path, leading away from them.  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

Jason was searching through the desk in the office when the boy spoke. "Jason," he said, matching the boys tone. "You?" He grinned as he pulled a knife out of one of the drawers. "Why he keeps this in here I don't know, especially after my last escape attempt."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

The girl followed them into the office, gripping the knife in her pocket a bit, seeing the boy take his out. "Courtney." She said softly, looking around a bit in case there was anyone.. Or anything.. Headed for them. Why she let her guard down in the forest, she didn't know...  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 pm
(I gotta go, I'll be bak on tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:51 pm
((Ditto, time is in short supply. I may be back on later tonight depending on how things pan out.))  

keany-beany
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm
Agua Picina
User Image
"I'm Agua. How are we going to get out of this room?" Agua didn't know how they were going to manage an escape now that they were driven into hiding. "We need to get out of here before they realize that they're following nothing but vapor." He could feel the Erasers moving through the fog he had created to lead them astray. They were slowing, sniffing the air. It wouldn't take them long to realize what had happened.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Jason closed his eyes so he could concentrate on the Erasers thoughts. His eyes snapped open and he threw the knife just as the door opened, hitting the Eraser opening it in the chest, sending it down in a spray of blood. "Looks like we have to fight," he said, as more Erasers poured into the room. He leapt forward as they started to morph, claws unsheathing at the tips of his fingers. He slashed at the closest Eraser, taking out its throat, before grabbing his knife.  

Faithfull Fire

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney took out her pocket knife and smiled, rushing at an Eraser. She dodged the slightest bit, getting a brush to the cheek from the claws. She shrugged and elbowed the Eraser in the chest before cutting at it's arm. Not a deep cut, but enough to stun him. The girl wasn't sure how many more shadow holds she could do, she wanted to save her energy. "Come on and fight like a man." She told the Eraser.  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff