Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Savage Garden (1 X 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm
Just as Lestat's eyes landed on the papers, he smelled it. The stench of sickness, of death. He moved closer and read the papers. So that was the reason.... she wanted death... or immortality. And she expected him to give it to her.

Death was definitely all that would come to her if the others got to her. But she expected Lestat to give her immortality... but why him? Yes, if she followed him closely and read his books, she'd know that he had given his mother that gift when she had been dying.... but the last person he had turned was Jesse and he wasn't planning on ever doing that again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 pm

It was the only way she could think of, in all honesty.

Lumier was dying. She was sick and in need. If she needed to seduce the vampire, perhaps court him in a way, so be it. She leaned against her counter, groaning. She heard papers rustling, and thought none of it. She didn't care, not as she sunk to the ground, still leaning against her counters. It seemed her medicine was taking effect, making her drowsy.

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 pm
Lestat tilted his head towards the other room, listening to the girl. Part of him felt sorry for her, almost wished to help her. But why do I care? he wondered. Because the damn near end of the world shook up your feelings, that's why. a voice answered in his mind. With a soft sigh, Lestat moved quicker than the human eye could see and perched himself on the counter. Easily pulling the alcohol away from Lumier, he shook his head. "Why look for Lestat if you seem so bent on killing yourself anyways? Alcohol and drugs don't make the best mix, ya know," he said, softly, chucking it into the trash with deadly accuracy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Lumier looked up, laughing a bit before she looked away. Her eyes were distant, cloudy. She was still smirking, "It's prescribed," She murmured, eyes closing. She shouldn't go to sleep, not yet.

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Lestat sighed - it seemed to becoming a habit of his - and slid off the counter. "The drugs may be, but the alcohol sure the hell isn't," he muttered as he carefully picked her up, easily lifting her and carrying her towards the room. What was getting into humans these days? Seemed so long ago when he had been one... well, actually it was a long time ago. He had been twenty-one when he had been turned, over 200 years ago. He had been a vain, devilish brat. Ah... but he had been loved. "Now... are you gonna tell me why you are searching for Lestat?" he asked, studying her after he laid her down on the bed and took a step back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Lumier curled up. Oh, how could this not be Lestat? Had she not read Jesse's writing, along with his? This could only be him. She spoke quietly and very reluctantly, "I don't want to die."

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm
"And what makes you think he could or would do anything about that? Besides, messing with the vampires is the quickest way to die...." Lestat replied, sitting down at the foot of the bed, still watching the girl. He ran a hand through his shortened hair. His longer locks at been burned off in an... accident of sorts and his hair had never grown back, but he didn't mind. He rather liked it this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm

"I didn't really get that far," Murmured Lumier, very slowly sitting up. She watched Lestat, and then shook her head. "I'm dying anyway."

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm
"Dying by vampire's hand is not any better... much worse, in fact, very violent, brutal, and painful.... not pleasant at all," Lestat replied, studying his fingernails casually.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Lumier shook her head again, and let her head roll back. She stared up at the ceiling like this. "The way I'm dying isn't exactly pleasant, either."

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm
"Still more pleasant than the death the vampires will plan for you..." Lestat replied, laying at the foot of the bed. "What made you choose Lestat? i thought humans had forgotten..." he asked, without looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

"He's the only one in history to force himself upon us. He's a legend, but I know he isn't gone," Lumier, too, laid down, still staring at the ceiling. The feeling was good, the pills and the alcohol weren't having a terrible effect on her. "Besides, I found his journal. It's deep, I suppose. I like his message."

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 pm
Damn it! I really need to stop leaving that damned thing laying around... Lestat thought, sarcastically. This wasn't the first time he had been tracked down using his journal. "Deep isn't exactly the word I would use..." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:59 am

"He's in pain. Or he was. I can't think too clearly right now, sorry," Lumier murmured, closing her eyes.

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 am
"Yep, that would be the effect drugs and alcohol would have on you..." Lestat remarked, running a hand through his hair, thinking. What should he do with this girl? Kill her now.... just leave her... turn her? He couldn't decide.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff