Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Samuality's 24hr February Customs! Lists Up, Rolling at 1am Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 pm
UNEDITED

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Draft, no roman nose, leg feathering
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? N/A

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: [BASE] Gold (#FFE955) fading to yellow (#FFF191) to an even lighter yellow (#FFF6B cool then finally to white (on the leg feathering) [MARKINGS] White; the markings should start off as normal tiger stripes but then the tips should fade into little spots (dots?)
Face: White Nose
Mane: Curly and Cropped (Brown [#B18C35] with streaks of caramel [#E6B121]) << if it's possible to have the cropped bangs and the curly hair like this, it would be awesome <3! >>
Tail: Braided (Brown [#B18C35] with streaks of caramel [#E6B121])
Hooves/Fetlocks: [FETLOCKS] Gold (#FFE955) fading to yellow (#FFF191) to an even lighter yellow (#FFF6B cool then finally to white (on the leg feathering) [HOOVES] Dark Brown
Reference Image(s): General Looks (w/o wings)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Gold (#FFE955) (very bottom of the base of the horn is white, only a very small part)
Wings: Base white, only the very tips of each of the feathers should be fading from the lighter yellow to the gold color (gold = the very tips) (( I like the newest wings... done by nerpin i think, but if those are not available, the heron wings please <3 ))
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Darion
Owner: ATh e a r t
Breed: Alicorn
Temper: Mellow
Mate: ---
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 pm
EDITED

.: Regular Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ Samuality
Name of horse:
¤ Kitanao
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x

Temper:
¤ Hyper/Cute
Breed:
¤ Regular
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult

Mane Style:
¤ Custom Mane. See Edits/References
Tail Style:
¤ Wild Style

Base Color:
¤ Skin Toned. { See References }
Eye Color:
¤ Sea Green { See References }
Mane Color:
¤ White, with Black Tips. { See References }
Tail Color:
¤ White, with the end being Black. Feathers and beads to be any color the colorist wishes. Surprise me. ^^ { See References }
Hooves Color:
¤ Black.

Marking Details:
¤ On the back of his thighs, what looks like corset markings.
¤ Little angelic wings over his back, that barely come down over his shoulders and such. Just, really small white wings. ^^

Edit(s): Heavy Edits
First Heavy Broken Into Three Moderate
¤ Along his back, have a crisscrossed corset piercing design, in ribbon. Black in color. { See References }
¤ A black leather, with silver studs, collar around his neck. Hanging from a small ring to be a key. { See References }
¤ Coming out from roughly behind the collar, but the tie hidden under it, a black large bow, with long tails coming from it. { See References }

Second Heavy Broken Into Three Moderate
¤ A German Shepard plushie at his back feet, kinda sitting in front of his back hooves. About the size of his head [maybe a bit smaller?], just kinda laying down flat on it's belly. The cute kind? { See References }
¤ On both of his hind legs, starting from right under the knee, down to just above his hoof, what looks almost like a glove for the legs, made of black fur/fuzz. { See References }
¤ Around both of his front ankles, black leather cuffs, with chains around the cuffs. { See References }

Two Moderates, One Being Three Minor
¤ [Moderate] A black, with silver studded belt, the buckle being a skull. Small, thin chains draping down a bit along the belt. { See References }
¤ [Minor] Short, hair. The front framing his face, bangs starting long, and getting short above his eyes. Behind the goggle being spiked on edge, and gradually getting shorter and less spiky as it goes down his neck. { See References }
¤ [Minor] A bag of open, spilled Skittles at his front hooves, kinda just sittin there. { See References }
¤ [Minor] His expression to be changed to something cute. Kind of a happy grin. { See References }

Two Minor
¤ Where his hair goes from laying flat to spiky, have a pair of black goggles around his head, the design on the lenses being squiggles of gray. { See References }
¤ Jaw studs on the side of his jaw. { See References }

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Black and white.
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ Different colors, each being it's own one shade/fade of one color.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Rave~ { See References }
Tag Font:
¤ If able to use, Journal. { See References }

Reference Image(s):
¤ Main Reference. - E.A.S.Y. Kitanao
¤ Reference 1 - Eyes, Cheek Piercings, Hair {front}, Bow {front}, Goggles
¤ Reference 2 - Collar, Eyes, Cheek Piercing, Hair {front}, Bow {front}, Goggles
¤ Reference 3 - Hair {back/side}, Bow {side}, Collar {side}, Wristband
¤ Reference 4 - Wristband, Hair {side}
¤ Reference 5 - Wristband, Belt {front}
¤ Reference 6 - Bow {back}, Belt {back}, Hair {back}
¤ Reference 7 - Bow {back}, Belt {back}, Corset Piercings
¤ Reference 8 - Corset Piercings
¤ Reference 9 - Boots, Belt {front}, Wristband
¤ Reference 1o - Tail {for color}, Boots, Belt {side/back}
¤ Reference 11 - Skittles
¤ Reference 12 - Stuffed Animal [That pose, but a German Shepard instead of a Raccoon.]
¤ Reference 13 - Rave Background
¤ Reference 14 - Font

Price:
¤ 85o.ooo gold.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 pm
EDITED
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cursed Catwalker Skinwalker
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: N/A
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? N/A

Body: N/A
Face: If possible, can her expression show a pleased smirk on both her cursed and cat form? Could the canine shown on the cursed form be reduced to just barely peeking out of her mouth (about the size of the canine skinwalker canines)?
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Pelt: Clouded Leopard Catwalker - Face, Full, Color/Markings.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Tied Bow Collar around her neck under the pelt. The bow should not be dramatic, but a neatly tied bow, not centered on her neck, but a little off to the side.
It can use fabric similar to the fabric wrapped around her grandmother's midsection, or the fabric used as a hair acccesory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Concordia Discors
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Naughty
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 027
Tag feather color(s): See Original Cert - Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 pm
EDITED

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Ting Tang
Owner: icy serenade
Temper: Unusual
Breed: Bone ChaCha
Description:
Eyes: CC to Match
Mane and Tail Style: Custom Mane [see plushie] ; Edited Kalona Tail [see plushie]
Mane and Tail Color: Purple and pinkish Mane ; Off White/Bone Tail
Body Color: Dark Blue Base
Wings: Look is up to the colorist
Markings:
White eye, torso, and leg markings [see plushie]
Hints of green and blue around the eye
Reference image(s):
Plushie
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 002 Amethyst Sparkle by Sirenz
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Custom Hair, Moose Skull, Bone in her mouth, down her back and tail and legs with purple stripes [plushie ref]
If possible I'd like two versions of her: One with all her fixin's, and one without ^ ^

Total: 2mil Base Price + 200k Moderate Edits = 2.2 mil  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

RavenFyre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cosplay Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (CLAMP's Wish)
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed, so up to you? X3

Body: Being based off a cosplay, I don't want his body to be completely skin-toned colored, instead I'd like a mottling of a very pale lavender over the legs, the belly, back, and maybe the neck depending on how it looks
Face: I suppose his face would be a pale skin color (I'll be providing references), but Koryu has a marking on his forehead, I'll post an example in the references.
Mane: Black, but looking more purplish in the lighting of his hair.
Tail: The same as his mane, long, just the slightest bit wavy/windswept like his hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hmmmm... a guess a deep dark purplish colors for the hooves
Reference Image(s): Pale Lavender Color, Koryu example for hair and the forehead marking, Another example! This one shows more markings than just the forehead, but the forehead is the only one I want.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Angeni wings, black and just a bit see-through
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Wings

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: This is where things get difficult for me. I'm very bad at explaining things, I tend to be vague. Koryu is such a primadonna, he loves his accessories something fierce. This is the reason for the heavy edits, not because I want him necessarily cluttered to the extreme, or anything too complicated in detail, just I'm sure all the jewelry would be time consuming. ^^; I'll provide reference images, including another colorists take on the jewelery if it makes it any easier, but for his soquili form I would prefer something more detailed. I'd also like the purplish.black arm wraps with the snake bangle around his front foreleg. If rings were possible on soquili I'd want some of his rings, too. X3 Mostly just the earrings, bracelets, arm bands, the trinkets in his hair. I don't want him to have clothes, but maybe drapings of clothe and pretty trinkets along his back so he doesn't look so naked. X3;;
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Earrings and hair trinkets, gloves/arm wraps, snake bracelet, arm band, more trinkets, draping, another earrings examples, more trinkets (I'm especially fond of the red tassel things, though I can't tell if that's hair accessories or earrings. XD; ) Colorist example from another shop. None of these have to be exact, just so long as he looked like an adorned china doll. =p

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Koryu
Owner: RavenFyre
Breed: Cosplay (devil? XD) Angeni
Temper: Wanton
Tag Background: I usually see a picture of the cosplay itself for these sorts of things? If not then '011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan' is really nice and fits perfectly, too.
Tag frame color: A dark purple
Tag feather color(s): purple, black, blood red? I'm not too picky ^^;

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I got Aryn's permission to use the pet she made as an example, but Koryu is still a cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: I've been told that cosplay angeni can't have a domain, which makes me sad because I think he would have made the perfect Angeni of Lust
Justification for Domain Choice: This probably won't count, but what the heck. In the series Koryu slept with 'Satan's' son, has two girls in ihs bed everyday he wakes up, and he throws himself at almost every character that appears in the bulk of the series at one point or another. He's a very lustful creature. I wonder how you get justification for non-cosplays. X3;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm
EDITED
.:Kalona /Kirin Cross Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Samuality
Name of horse: Zakiax
Owner: Zakiax
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bipolar
Breed: OC - Top of Cert
Kalona-kirin- Bottom of Cert
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body Color: Dark Grey (#323232), Scale like markings
Eyes: Crimson- Glowing (#7e070a)
Wings: Style 4, Ragged, Light Grey (#c8c9cb) Webbings [Like Reference pic], Feathers (#242424), spikes on wings same color as his eyes
Scales: Alternate version of scales. Same color as the feathers on the wings. The scales which stick up and the scales on the legs and face are crimson (Same color as eyes) - (If alternate version can't be put with the wings (Shoulder connection wise) then the normal kirin scales are fine. I'd still like the scales on the face and legs though)
Tail: Style 2, No spade at the end
HornsDemonHorns 2 (Could you make them twisted like the ref? If not then that's fine), color of the eyes
Hooves Cloven, color of his eyes
Hair Same style as Alternate kirin version. Light Grey same as Wing Webbing

Reference image(s): Pet Ref - Dragon Pendant 1 - Dragon Pendant 2 (With out Ying-Yang)
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: cc
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): 035
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Copper Red (#a6090e) Chain Link Necklace, with a silver (#f3f3f3) dragon pendant (See Refs Similar in the designs but I'd like your own take on it)

.:Familiar:.
Name:Nightshade
Owner: Zakiax
Breed:Wolf
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Friendly
Reference image?: Gray Wolf - I'd like him colored like a grey wolf but darker. Say where the white is I'd like it more of a grey and so on. Just make the shades a bit darker for each color. Golden Yellow (#ffea00) eyes
Accessory color?: CC
Tag colors?:CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both

Total : 2.85mil growing base + 100k for Minor edit + 50k for Familiar + 100k Tip = 3.1mil  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:25 pm
EDITED
Will post form when if I win or if I can edit in when I get home to my computer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:27 pm
EDITED

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Gaia item/Sci-fy series: Alice
WIP Needed? Please ^-^~

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish'
Face:
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: A short style that matches the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Slight fluffyness with copper hooves
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> )

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back)
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk'd headphones around his neck over the kerchief.
Reference Image(s) for Items: (see above)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Punctual
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather color(s): Coppers and bronze

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Partially my design, partially from Hatter from the made for TV movie: Alice

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

dracoXK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 pm
MINI

Edit Category: min
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: --
Concept Origin: my head
WIP Needed? loved, but not needed

Body:faded rainbow that just keeps repeating down her body
Face: yes are bright rainbow, one is red-orange-yellow the other is green-blue-indigo-purple.
Mane: black with bright rainbow beads woven in her hair
Tail: N/A - ish?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves/fins
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: black
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: beads woven into her hair, bracelets around her hooves and tail please
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Oncorhynchus mykiss
Owner: dracoXK
Breed: Rainbow
Temper: bright
Mate:
Tag Background: 012 (if I can use it, if not the standard seathi works :3)
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): rainbows

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate edit
Soquili Species: UniKalona
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes (For the mane and tail)

Body: Maroon
Face: Yellow eyes, eyebrows that match his hair, inner ear would be maroon with the rest of him
Mane: A sort of messy mane, with it forming sort of feather-like 'cords'
Tail: Edited - A combination of the Kalona tail and Unicorn tail, to give it a tuft on the end (See ref 2)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks; Hooves would be maroon with the rest of him. IF POSSIBLE, the regular hooves. If not, then the Unicorn hooves
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Kalona wing type 3
Other Notes: Wings would not have the feathers or horns/spikes/whatever they are

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Damien
Owner: Andranis
Breed: UniKalona (Original Character Edition)
Temper: Inquisitive
Tag frame color: Maroon
Tag feather color(s): Two shades of purple from his mane

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate (I can afford whatever if this is a higher edit level)
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Standard
Concept Origin: My brain, the weather, OC
WIP Needed? I'd like some, yes~ <3

Body: Majorly white, with the shading given a blue tinge and swirling designs in teal glowing a slight, brighter teal and faded bright teal beneath it. Lines should definitely be colored.
Face: Inner ears are red. Same sorts of marking found on the body, see ref.
Mane: Slightly green blue, plenty of highlights. Windblown.
Tail: Same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red-burgundy hooves.
Reference Image(s): [ Everything ]
[ Markings/Color ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Eyes closed, with frosty tears running down her face. Mouth should be open and she should be exhaling a breath of air, like your own breath on a cold day, but sparkled and colored very palely, as though it were magic. There should be a large pile of snow in the crook of her back and a bit on her hindquarters, all dripping water as though it were melting. The snow on her back should be shedding water in nearly a river, and it should pool around her feet (barely splashing). Three burgundy/black butterflies should be floating about her head somewhere. I'd like the face thinned a bit, too.

Custom Items: There should be a frosted, kite shaped, blue gem in the center of her chest, with a bit of snow on the top and the gem itself textured. The right back leg should feature a silver clasp with two burgundy feathers.
I'd be fantastic if you could include the bird thats in the ref but, if not, I'll get it as a familiar eventually. <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ Everything ]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Airmid
Owner: Cypran
Breed: Regular
Temper: Halcyon
Mate: None

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 pm
EDITED
Edit Category: Moderate I believe
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: A custom design I had a Halloween pet done as in Tora Tora Land.
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: follow ref
Face: follow ref
Mane: Braided/long -what ever you think looks best
Tail: Braided/long -what ever you think looks best
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Tora's untagged ref
tora tagged ref
SoQ CYO Plushie ref
Forest Hymn's ref
unlocked's ref
Carousel's ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: have fun

Trading Post Items:N/A
Custom Items: Jewelry in Ref. Please move tail jewelry to one of her legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mystic
Owner: Kara Asumie
Breed: Regular
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: ---

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 pm
MINI

Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Standard
Concept Origin: My own head :3
WIP Needed? Not necessary

Body: A soft lavender purple base coat with silver swirl markings in a CC pattern all across his body
Face: If the swirl markings could extend around one eye, I would be pleased! Also, blue eyes please
Mane: Curly, Silver with some purple streaks
Tail: Curly, Silver with some purple streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver!
Reference Image(s): None, as a good portion of the design is CC and I'm not picky in the least. Please do stick with the purple/silver scheme though!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Svein
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Thoughtful
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 pm
Edited Feb 10th 3:36 to Change WIP answer to a "Yes"

EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed: Yes please!

Body:
Base colour #b16204. Gazelle inspired off-white (#f6f0e9) underbelly, neck, and lower face marking. Black (#1d1d1d) band outlines underbelly in a gazelle style.
Face: Lower half is off-white(#f6f0e9) He has a black (#1d1d1d) Ankh on his face outlined in gold. Eyes are ruby coloured.
Mane: Colour: (#1d1d1d) Forever Foal-style bangs, or at least ones that don’t cover the ankh on his helmet. Mane is long and slightly flowy. Maybe sort of a mix between Wild and Long (Without the feathers, of course.) Up to your interpretation, really. But no braids, please.
Tail: Colour: (#1d1d1d) Pretty much Long #2, but with the edits (below) and matching the style of the mane. (If the mane shows more strands, I’d like the tail to do the same. Etc, etc)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are shiney gold. Not super-mega-blindingly-shiny, but shiney enough to know it’s metal. All legs have white stockings with Okapi/Zebra style stripes. Front two legs have #1d1d1d feathering, back two legs have the off-white feathering.
Reference Images: Full Ref || No Edits Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns:
(On the helmet) Styled like oryx/gemsbok antlers. Ref 1 Ref 2
Wings: Shades of black and dark grey with white tips.
Other Notes: Wing Ref
I would like an unedited version of him for breeding purposes, please. Without all the jewelry/mask and whatnot.

Trading Post Items:

Custom Items: All items should be described and pictured in the refs below.
(Please note that my self-coloured ref is VERY rough. The gold chains in the ref should NOT be that thick. I would like them realistic, thin, and above all elegant.)
……………Wings: Thin gold chains adorned with ruby beads are draped over both sets. Please don’t go too crazy with these.
……………I still want him to be able to fly. xD
……………Tail: Gold bands wrap around the base. Not enough to make it stick out all awkward like, but keeps it away from the back of his legs. Gold
……………chains with ruby drops at the end hand down from the band and lay over the tail.
……………Helmet: Holes for eyes and ears. Doesn’t cover up nostrils. The back splits apart to let the mane and bangs stay un-squashed and out from
……………under his helmet. An ankh symmetrical to the one on his face is on the helmet. Two golden “horns” stick out from the top.
……………Collar: Bordered in gold. One band of ruby, and one band of alternating light and dark sapphires. At the front of the collar is an Egyptian style
……………golden eagle. A ruby drop on a gold chain hangs down from the front of the collar, between two other drops hanging on longer chains. A large
……………ruby rests on his back, connected to the collar by three gold chains decorated with rubies.
……………Bracelets: There are a total of 7 bracelets. Two identical cuff on his front legs, two identical set of bangles on his back legs, a snake bracelet
……………on his front leg, and another set of bangles on the other leg. Shown on Ref.
……………Earrings: Three stud earrings; one dark sapphire, one light sapphire, one gold. Gold chain connect the lighter sapphire to the gold. A small
……………ruby drop hangs off the gold stud.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Full Ref || Jewelry Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Azumet
Owner: x_nagatai
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Feisty
Mate: None
Tag Background: Plains Sunset (02 cool
Tag frame color: Gradients of his body colours (#1d1d1d, #b16204, #f6f0e9)
Tag feather colors: Matching his wings, please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Desert
Justification for Domain Choice: I have been through the domain/theme list many, many times and I have not seen any that truly relate to the desert. (Apart from sun) I feel as if the desert deserves a little bit more attention, and that all the other Soquili who live in/around the desert need someone who specifically looks after them. In my mind, no one is really keeping order in the desert right now. Azumet was thought up to solve this problem and to bring peace to the desert, as well as lend a hand to any poor soul who find him/herself lost in the seas of sand.  

THE Jehan

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm
UNEDITED

Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: My own head after seeing a picture of a Regency-era riding habit
WIP Needed: No

Body: A shade of bluish teal, with darker speckles on the legs and lower portion of the tail
Face: Dark brown eyes on a teal face surrounded by darker speckles. Perhaps a star or a stripe to add character, if the colorist chooses.
Mane: White with a few streaks of the same bluish teal
Tail: Regular Mer Tail...
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
http://janeaustensworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/riding-habit-1816.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: White with some teal speckles
Other Notes: I basically got the color idea from the riding habit, but apart from the few specifications I made the rest is pretty much up to the colorist.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ophelia
Owner: Freodwyn and DoctorsFez
Breed: Mer
Temper: Pensive
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Dark Teal
Tag feather color(s): Light Teal  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items