Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Boys are Stupid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 am
Vivioxo
witch hunter robin 11
Madame Jenise Red
witch hunter robin 11
I was raped by a guy before as I was coming out of school one day thats all I will say stare

Aw you poor thing! D: Well... can you really blame him I mean... ah nevermind, knowing me I might not make this situation any better. XD

O.o

I'm pretty sure she's saying you're hooottt.

*blushes*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 am
witch hunter robin 11
Vivioxo
witch hunter robin 11
Madame Jenise Red
witch hunter robin 11
I was raped by a guy before as I was coming out of school one day thats all I will say stare

Aw you poor thing! D: Well... can you really blame him I mean... ah nevermind, knowing me I might not make this situation any better. XD

O.o

*blushes*

See? You are just too cute! X3  

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 am
Madame Jenise Red
witch hunter robin 11
Vivioxo
witch hunter robin 11
Madame Jenise Red
witch hunter robin 11

O.o

*blushes*

See? You are just too cute! X3

*blushes more and sways my body cutely*yeah but I rather be raped by a girl than a guy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 am
boys = severe headache lol blaugh  

kamiru08tori

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 pm
guys can be a chore, but for some reason, i find myself surrounded by really nice guys. except..one of my guy friends is a homophobe..we have an odd relationship
but im a huge tomboy (have been for years) and i guess i exude this i-like-girls-bug-me-and-i-kick-your-nuts aura. come in handy 4laugh although this one guy friend of mine keeps putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close.. >>
but not ALLL guys are annoying. i've had some really, really nice guy buddies who some girls would just fall for. romantic, sweet and all that jazz.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:43 am
I feel really lucky. I don't have that happening to me...not sure if it's because of Dakota or not. (My facebook just says that I'm separated from my husband...and side note: Dakota isn't my husband. 3nodding )

But it seems like when you don't need/want a guy they all come out of the freaking woodwork... Life is odd in that respect.  

lakeisha_therese

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Zomg you're back on Gaia *Vivioxo*, biggrin

BTW, the simple solution is to blantly state "I don't wish to havith your p***s sir".
Please keep it safely hidden in your trousers!!! /roar!!! D:<

And when they ask:
"Y U NO LIKE IT?"
You can run, tackle glomp random female, & /makeout.
FTW biggrin

Yep, my plan isn't realistic, but it's mmmkay. LOL. o/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 am
im the hottest woman in the world and i am also the queen of all lesbians and i dont take any crap from any male i have my freedom and i love it its my body my life and we needs to start fighting back against the male menace who has stolen beautiful women from us and for centurys tried to steal our freedom and our way of life they need to pay for there sins and ill be the one that foems a lesbian only army and ill boot men off this planet it will belong to us sexy lesbians again we wil ltake back whats rightfully ours by force if we must and together we are way stronger than any male will ever b  

Fearless lesbian

NeutrallyChaotic

Cunning Dabbler

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:46 pm
Some guys suck, I'll give you that. I've had my fair share of shitty guys who did bad things to me, but girls aren't perfect either. I was raped by a guy...but frankly it wasn't nearly as traumatic or painful as the woman who jerked me around for over a year then begged me to give her another chance, then told me she loved me, only to blame me for all her problems and dump me the next day. No gender is perfect, people are capable of the best and worst, it just depends on how they choose to handle their lives.  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff