Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Not again! (Death Note rp) Needs u :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 pm
((Ah! Thank you~ I don't think I have time today to reply so probably, tomorrow. Am I supposed to have my character find the Death Note or just simply respect and 'worship' Kira and somehow do things that'll benefit to him? I was rather curious about that. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:28 pm
"Bye Tsuki - chan". she said and ran through the hall again "Ah DAMN YOU making me search for you L".she sreamed  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 am
User ImageImeakai walked along the street.She was heading towards the restaurant where she worked sometimes as a chef.When she walked in through the back they greeted her."Hello everyone,How's buisness today?"She put on an apron and listened when they replied,"Quite good today actually.".SHe smiled."Alright,Give me the first order!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 am
((Perhaps find one.))  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

((Sorta long since it clues in about his past and everyday life. And the notebook. I just left off at him picking up the note but is there a Ryuk or different shinigami?

P.S.. I realized that I missed out any details he was a supporter of Kira. At least his profile says so.
P.S.S... ....I realized he didn't speak at all. ))

Ryota found life rather boring. After all, he did the same exact thing every single day even though he claims to not have a routine or everyday schedule. It just happens so that he did not like sudden change in plans. His life was in a rut that he did wish to admit. However, he hadn't expected a day such as today would change his life to something mysterious and thrilling. A miracle experience with the only option of success would be something he'd like to call, but if failure took over; it'd be the end of him.

The boy always woke at six in the morning, in a cold sweat, suffering from a nightmare that was once a reality about the day the harsh news was broken down to him. He had been only fourteen, nearing towards fifteen that the man whom he respected the most was brutally murdered by a criminal he was trying to arrest. The message from the fellow policemen with tears streaming from their eyes was a hellish sight to Ryota. It was something he would never forget and he was forever haunted by just the simple memory.

After awakening, he would shower and brush his teeth in silence, staring---rather, glaring--- at his own reflection. He would unconsciously run a hand through his black hair, give a deep sigh and splash his face with icy cold water in order to snap back to reality. Ryota would then shiver as a normal reaction but kept back at his poker face. Ever since the man had passed away, he seldom showed emotions. The Japanese boy would walk in a quiet manner, greeting the altar that held the picture of his father, smiling happily. He would graze the dark wooden frame with the tips of fingers and gaze at the picture sadly. The picture had been taken not too long before his death, he had just gotten a promotion and had been overexcited. He'd spend approximately fifteen minutes simply looking at the photo and pray and telling him small details of life that had quickly passed by.

It'd only be around six-thirty by the time he finishes whispering to his father's altar and he'd practice his skills with his tonfas---but this practice was not very needed yet he would give ten minutes every morning to his beloved weapons. Six-forty, he'd wash his face again from the sweat and begin changing his clothes to his school uniform. White shirt tucked neatly in his black pants that was well-adjusted with his belt. The school's jacket matched exactly with the color of the pants and it merely draped over his shoulders. A red band was pinned on the right side of the jacket's sleeve. This was something Ryota had pride in. He was elected for the president of the school council. It was rather ironic, thinking that going for president would be interesting only to be the victor of the whole election. He sometimes wondered if he was only victorious because of how well the school knew how violent he was. Or was it because his good deeds of defending the weak? He never knew the exact reason. He never questioned in public as well.

Exactly at seven, he begins to cook breakfast. There was usually leftovers for him to heat but he always made sure to get groceries after his work at the convenience store. Ryota made a little extra, wrapping it in plastic and placing inside the refrigerator. As he waited for his breakfast to heat, he scribbled a little note and stuck it on the face of the fridge with a yellow smiley magnet;

"Breakfast inside fridge. Eat at least half the portion. Please. ---Ryo."

He had always hesitated on putting 'Ryo' at the end of things but it seems it cheered his mother up slightly. He only allowed his mother to refer him as 'Ryo'. No one else could shorten his name.
Seven-fifteen, he would begin to eat and finish at seven-thirty. He never ate too large or too small so he would finish in just fifteen minutes.
Around five minutes later, he would be somewhat done washing his dishes of breakfast and would go wake his mother up gently. She usually did not respond to his soft shaking and ignore him, often sniffling.
It had been only a year or two but she has not let go of the past too easily. It made things worse since Ryota resembled his deceased father in so many ways than just appearance.

He knew better and always gave up after just five minutes. But he always tried to wake her up everyday even if she refused every time.
His school was the kind of a smart child could get into. Ryota had planned to go onto a nice university and become a police just like his father---something his mother rejected straightforwardly to. For now, he would continue regular studies and pass all of his exams and when his mother finally lets go, he would persuade her to allow him to become a cop.

It would be finally eight in the morning when Ryota begins bicycling his way to school. It was not that far away from home. And at eight-twenty-five, he would arrive at his destination and begin school.
There, he would do all of his tasks, skip out on lunch period to 'punish' the rebels of the school with either his fists or concealed tonfas. He never went too harsh on them---never a drop of blood would hit the ground unless it was a serious opposition. People feared him yet admired Ryota Watanabe.

At five, everything would wrap up. Ryota would be finishing up his everyday council meeting at begin bicycling to his job as a cashier. Every time he did so, he would always pass a restaurant where his eyes always managed to pinpoint a certain woman. It was not a romantic interest---she always caught his eyes with her odd hair color. She had fair hair for her fringe but the rest of her hair was a light brown. If he ever neared closer, he would sometimes get a tiny glimpse of her bluish violet eyes. He believed her to be a foreigner living in Japan.
That restaurant was not too far from where he worked. He would arrive to his job and dressed in his work uniform at six-ten. Then he'd work work nonstop until ten at night.

Was he ever tired? Yes.
Was he bored of this lifestyle? Absolutely.
Could he reverse his life? Of course not.

But today was different.

Work had ended unusually short at just thirty minutes. It was nine-thirty. Ryota had half an hour to kill before he returned home. He was too young to join the other employees for a drink or a smoke---in fact, he was the youngest one of them all! He was employed for his determination, so they say.

Ryota was painfully bored throughout the rest of the minutes slowly passing. He was a bright child, finishing his homework early and all but that only eliminated the option of having his spare time lessen. He had not pet at home to tend to. His mother wouldn't even look at him, never mind speak to him. He was alone for thirty minutes.
It was just an idea that popped into his mind;
Why not go take a stroll outside?

And yet that decision was the one that changed his life.

Right now, Ryota was bicycling home, his backpack carrying his usual supplies with an addition of a thin, black notebook. For someone with a high sense of justice, this was considered stealing. This boy had spotted this black notebook laying in the dewy grass and was simply too interested in it that he did not even think of the option of returning it to the rightful owners.
The boy had opened the book. Its pages were clean and empty let alone the little instructions in English. He decided to read it in more detail when he got home. He pedaled home, this time, ignoring the odd-haired chef and had the notebook burned into his mind with great interest.

How odd that this little idea of a walk would lead him to find a mysterious notebook that would then influence his new lifestyle?

Very.

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:53 pm
User ImageImeakai waved to three people as they left,they were complementing on how she cooked.She watched a boy petal by with a smile.He went by alot,so it was a normal thing.Suddenly her cell phone started ringing,"oh?".She took her phone out and answered,"Okay~ Be there soon,I'll bring some food okay?".A voice over the phone answered,"Okay. Be careful.".She laughed,"I'm supposed to tell you that.".She went in the kitchen again made some food.She put it in a box and as she walked out the door she waved her good bye to the others,"See you tomorrow if i can!".She hurried to HQ Where she saw Near eagerly awaiting her food.She smiled and handed it to him."Your favorite~"  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Name: Temo Akane
Side: Kira
Job: Kira Supporter
Personality: Akane is very open and blunt, and doesn't really understand the social concept of discretion or 'white lies'. She's honest and always truthful, even if the truth hurts those around her. She doesn't really have any visible emotions, which is beneficial in that she doesn't show fear or hatred, but she's also very closed off and socially awkward. She does NOT like being touched. So don't. And she doesn't talk much.
Bio: Akane was twelve when Kira passed judgement on her father, a convicted child molestor who didn't limit his crimes to children outside of his family. Akane was kept pretty much a secret until her father was killed, after which the police found her. Although she is now in couseling and in a normal home, she is still haunted by the memories of what her father did to her (he was a sick, sick man with sick fantasies). Her mother ditched her and her father when Akane was just born, so there was really no one to guide her or protect throughout her life, another reason why she becomes so attached to the idea of Kira. She makes it her goal to find the new Kira (after having failed the first time) and serve him in any way possible (PS, she isn't half as annoying as MisaMisa xDD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
I have to... have to find him again... Akane thought, walking through the streets in silence. I have to thank him, congratulate him, help him... I have to do something, I can't just sit here and do nothing while this wonderful being rids the world of evil on his own. There has to be something I can do besides preach his word to those who will listen to me. That's not good enough anymore!
Akane shuffled past the masses of people, looking at her feet. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she failed to notice the bicycle rushing towards her. She was barely able to jump out of the way before rolling out onto the streets, her belongings scattered across the ground.
"You spiteful nothing!" she shouted at the rider's (Ryota's) back. "Kira will punish you for your misdoings!"

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm
((@Yun Yun: Sure Ryuk sounds good))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

(( think I won't allow Ryuk to appear until afterwards he gets the concept of the Death Note. If I do RP as him, I'm afraid I'll do badly as him ^^; ))

The shuffling of papers had been the sound closest for Ryota to hear. Had he biked too quickly and made someone's personal items scatter? From the tone of her words, he was quickly sure he had. That was no good.
The boy slowed down his bike, getting off slowly and walked towards the person he had passed by with his bicycle in hand. He kicked the side of the bike to make it stand for a while. He had heard her insults clearly but simply ignored it, only feeling the intense gaze of hers. Ryota politely picked up her belongings, making sure none of them were not too badly torn or dirtied, and handed them to the person.

The person turned out to be a girl with an odd mix of red-brown hair. It was extremely short like a boy's and was hidden under a black hat. She had light grey eyes and was dressed in a tomboyish punk style (judging from the RPC picture.).
"I apologize for that. It was getting late and I had to hurry home---I didn't mean to pass by you so quickly for this to happen." he said, holding her items, not even glancing what it may be.
Her last words were still floating in his mind. Surely, his ears had not mistaken. She had said 'Kira'. He decided to question her.
"Just now, you said Kira, right? You wouldn't happen to be a supporter as well, could you?"
As well. He was hinting that he had also sided with Kira for his justice.
He had would not have added that in if he were merely lying to get on her good side. It was the plain truth that he did believe the ways of that man whom calls himself 'Kira'. That godly being had must hear about the disaster that killed his father and eliminated the criminal for revenge. If he had not, Ryota may as well be killed for trying to gain vengeance for his deceased cop father. he always thanked Kira for saving him from joining a gang to beat the crap out of now dead criminal. He awaited for the red-haired girl's reply, temporarily forgetting about the black notebook he had picked up not too long ago..

Yun-Yun Desu

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
"Don't worry about it, Mister." Akane snapped, keeping her reply short and sweet. She stood up, snatching the papers from him and stuffing them into her bag in silence, turning to walk away. She didn't have time for annoying, inconsiderate stranger who had nothing better to do than to run over girls who had places to -
She stopped when the mysterious person mentioned Kira. Turning around slowly, she adjusted her cap and brushed off her jacket before leveling her eyes at his. Being that she s quite a bit shorter, it took a while before she was able to find that perfectly intimidating spot... or, at least, as intimidating as she could get.
"That's exactly what I said. Kira did me the favor of killing my father, the man who made me as I am now." she said quietly, lest anyone overhear. She wasn't exactly an... open supporter of Kira, athough ironically, she was probably amongst the most adamant. She blinked once. "Are you one as well?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 pm
User ImageImeakai smiled as Near finished his food."How was it this time?"She asked.Near gave a small smile,"Good as usual.".Imeakai yawned.Hmm,today's pretty boring.... She thought,her mind wondered to the boy who passed by alot.She usually caught him looking at her but not today. Odd.She thought and shrugged it off.She stood up and left to her room where she pulled out a chocolate wrapper,she unwrapped it revealing an eraser,On it was the word Life.She store at it.You've saved a lot of people...And given me a second chance... A thought struck her, Someone gave me a second chance but not Lawliet....She frowned.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ouch.

Her words had a stingy tone to it. It looks like she wasn't fully convinced he was actually sorry about making her paper fly out. Maybe he had injured her somehow? Ryota wasn't sure. She was close to leaving when he had mentioned about her being a supporter of Kira---that surely made her turn around in interest. She had taken off her hat only to adjust it again and attempt to level their eyes at the same length. He could somewhat tell she was trying to show herself off as intimidating but Ryota, being rather used to seeing tough kids trying to pick a fight with him (in which, of course, he won with or without tonfas), felt no harshness through her eyes.
The killing of her father. Was her father a criminal petty enough to prey on his own daughter. Disgusting. Ryota despised those types the most. How dare they lay a single finger of their filthiness to their own child. It was repulsive.
Ryota did something unusual and out of character when she had questioned if he was a supporter of Kira as well. He had a small smile. The golden letterings of his red badge glimmered under the street lights.
"Of course. I am one with a high sense of justice and what Kira is doing is merely the greatest thing that has ever cast upon us. Eliminating those who dare harm our laws and rules to the extent of killing others---that is genius. Criminals are nothing more than dirt. I can't stand them." He paused, his smile faded.
"Truth be told, I was not much of his fan when he arrived in our lives.. But when my father, a man in the career with police, was brutally killed by the criminal he had intended to arrest, I had felt I lost all will to live myself. I respected my father. But now he is nothing more than a simple memory that leads back to pain. My mother cannot bear to even hear his name without breaking apart. However.. Kira had erased the existence of my father's murderer and I am now forever grateful of him."

Ryota stopped his words, breathing for a pause. He had never talk so much to a stranger. He didn't even know this red-haired girl's name to begin with. Yet with the subject being of Kira, he felt free to talk about his father and his death to this girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 pm
"Ah this is making me sick why does he have to run every time ".she said walking along the street  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
Akane felt herself soften as the mysterious stranger told her about his father. Not that she minded, but she thought it strange that this man would open up to her in this way... it was wonderful, somehow, to know that she wasn't the only one. Those strange characters on the television were clowns, and she would rather cut herself open with a rusted crowbar than engage with them.
After he paused, she thought about what she had to lose by teling him her name.
Nothing.
"I'm Teme Akane." she said, shoving her hands in her pockets in a very boyish manner. "But you can call me Red. It's what most people call me, since they never really care about my name." She glanced over at his bike, then took note of the rather dreary neighborhood they found themselves in before speaking. "You live around here?" she asked casually, trying her best to figure out as much as she could about the man... who, she hoped, wasn't as dangerous as the rest of the men she had known so far. "It's a little dark for a prettyboy to be wandering the streets by himself, especially around here where most people would love to decorate their walls with faces as pretty as yours." She shrugged, and the way her shoulders hunched made her look less feminine than she really was. "But what do I know? You could just look like a nice guy."
Her way of standing and her tone of speaking, from a distance, suggested her to be a male of about fourteen or fifteen, which is how she preferred it. Nightcrawlers were less likely to prey on those kinds of people, and her raggedy clothes gave her a sense of security she would never find at home.
Her father... what a cruel man.
Akane could hardly remember ever leaving the basement before the police found her. Once, when she had gotten sick, she had been locked in the back of a wailing ambulace before being rushed to the sterile hospital rooms. I was probably the brightest light she had ever seen, and then it was back to the darkness of the basement to receive customers and take more photographs. That blasted flash always confused her, and she hated taking pictures to this day... although apparently, she was very photogenic.
All those men, they had all been family men. Businessmen who came into her small room at night, some so drunk she had been forced to share her filthy bed until morning, when her father came to give her breakfast and kicked them out. However, the little television in her room kept her company, ad she had watched with avid eyes as one by one, the corrupt politicians that molested her keeled over like flies.
When she was rescued, Kira became her God.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff