Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Dream Big Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra suddenly heard the backdoor open and she stiffened, trying to melt into the wall as she felt her heart race. Dammit! She usually waits until two forty! She thought in a panic as she heard Ace walk out. Ace smoked like clock work usually, never missing the time that she went out. She glance around quickly for her shirt and realized that her shirt sleeve would be visible to the other girl from it's spot on the asphalt. If she sees it, then she'll look for me. If she sees me, she'll see the cuts!

She knew that seeing Ace stare at her seven bleeding cuts over her heart and in her black bra would be more the most emarrassing and horrifying thing in the world.

"Slice. Slice. Blood. No more pain, you won't have to worry about me...."

((I know, right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

All I wanted was that far away feeling...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ace hadn't noticed Ra or her shirt, as she was sitting on the other side of the dumpster and was only paying attention to the pot. She finished and laid her head back against the brick building, taking in the sweetness and closed her eyes. She tapped her hands against the asphalt, a spontaneous mix of beats, as she laid back and thought.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:07 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra knew as soon as she heard the lighter click that she hadn't been caught. She listened to the beats from the ground and melodies started to pour into her head to accompany them. Slowly she used her foot to drag her shirt towards her and slid it over her body, smoothing it as she crept out to watch Ace as she played the music in her mind and softly hummed some rift that snuck into her own, her fingers moving along an invisible guitar neck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
~lets get one thing straight...

Bunny sat and watched as two girl got up and left the room. She sighed, she was to tired to fight today. Her sleep wasn't as peaceful as she would have hoped. She thought to herself, "But I am the manager...I guess I should say something right?" She thought then shook it off. Bunny got up out of the bean bag chair and stretched. She let out a big breath, "It's fine. I'll book you something soon." Her voice was sweet and calming. "But for now I think we should all go out." She smiled, "I'll go get the other two and you guys get ready. I mean if you wanna go away." She looked at the rest of the girls still in the room and then headed toward the door. Bunny walked out side in the sun and breathed in the nice warm air. "Hey guys?" She called hoping someone would hear. The walked out a little farther to see if anyone was standing close by, when she saw smoke coming from behind the dumpster. Bunny saw Ace smoking, and Ra sitting close by she rolled her eyes. She thought, "These two.."

...this Rainbow Bunny is not!~

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace opened an eye and noticed Ra. "Hm?" She sighed and got up lazily, putting a hand on the brick wall to catch her balance. Once she got her balance, she walked over to her. "What do you want? And what are you doing here anyways?" She ran her hand through her messy hair and blinked at her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra turned the deepest shade of red she could when Ace noticed her. She had been so caught up in the music she had even closed her eyes. She jumped and glared at Bunny when she spoke, instantly cutting the rift in her mind away like shears. She hated it when Bunny killed her music like that, she could never get those notes back when that happened. Her slightly teal green eyes sparkled in anger she stood up. "Rift mangler." She hissed under her breath as she heard Ace stumble slightly.

"Whaddya want Cottontail?" Ra shot at her. "I had a perfectly good rift going and you shot it to hell."

Everyone knew that she was moody for a while if she lost her rifts. Being lead guitarist ment that they were her heart and soul. She could even put lyrics to them, but if she lost them, they were gone forever.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace noticed the two walk in. "Eh, I don't mind." She shrugged and leaned onto her arm, resting her head on it. She was still flying high, so it was all good. She didn't mind going with them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

~lets get one thing straight...

Bunny ignored her hisses, "Oh stop your whining." She said annoyed. "Cottontail?" She asked to herself. Bunny almost laughed, she liked it. "Well I wanted to know if you two girls would like to join us, we are going out." She smiled. Bunny was only being nice because she wasn't going to start a rumble behind a dumpster. Bunny glared at Ra, "You'll get it back sweetheart. Don't stress so much." She flipped her hair waiting in response to her question, "Would you two like to go?" Bunny licked her lip, "You might even get your rift back." She giggled at herself.

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

The foul mood she was in barely made her want to throttle their manager, but she noticed that there was a dark spot on her shirt that was growing. Ra sighed and looked at Bunny with slightly pleading eyes. "Hey, Bunny? D'ya got some gauze and a spare shirt? I need to clean up a bit." She asked in a soft voice to make sure no one over heard her.

I don't know if she knows, but I can't go out like this. She told herself in pity. She hated having to ask for help, she didn't like being unable to handle things herself. Chris had tired to break her on the inside when the were engaged and when she finally left him, she swore to never ask for help unless absolutly unavoidable.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
~lets get one thing straight..

Bunny looked at her shirt. "Yeah I got you." She quickly undid her jacket and slipped off her undershirt. She handed it to Ra. Bunny fixed up her jacket and pulled out a pill bottle. She popped the cap and threw the Hydro in her mouth. Bunny offered a pill to Ra then patted the bottle back in here pocket. She leaned close to Ra with a smile and whispered, "Don't tell." She didn't need anyone trying to dip into her pills. Her own little bottle of sunshine. Bunny frowned then rubbed her eye quickly to wipe away the tear. She turned around quickly, "Let's go then." She said with a semi-strong voice.

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:32 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

Ra murmured her thanks as Bunny literally handed her the shirt off her back. When she was offered the pill, she shook her head slightly and smiled when the woman whispered for her not to tell. Well, she trusted me... She told herself and pulled off the blood stained shirt in front of their manager, tearing a long strip off with practiced ease and wrapping it around her chest to keep the blood from ruining the new shirt. She pulled on the shirt Bunny had been wearing and straightened it as she gave Bunny a mirror smile of her own. "Won't tell if you won't, Cottontail."

She tossed the former shirt into the dumpster and linked arms with the woman, "Yup, yup. Let get movin!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

"I wont." She led away and walked a steady pace back to the building. "A personal high." She could feel her pill kicking in she smiled. Everything felt great when she had her happy pill. Her pace slowed but she made it inside. Bunny started humming and laid belly down in her bean bag chair and placed her head in the pillow. "So I guess we are going after you get cleaned up?" She spoke to Ra in a soft slow tone. "I'll drive if that is ok with every one." Bunny continued to lay there lazily.

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace noticed the two walk in. "Eh, I don't mind." She shrugged and leaned onto her arm, resting her head on it. She was still flying high, so it was all good. She didn't mind going with them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Bunny got up slowly, barely able to keep blance. "Haha, next time we should share." She winked at Ace then passed her up when she went to grab another undershirt from her dresser. Bunny fixed her undershirt under her jacket and slunk back to her chair with her head back.

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:50 pm
Ainra 'Ra' Drakin

User Image

She nodded to Bunny and headed off into the bathroom, pulling off the tile the held her stash of clean up supplies in a hole. She tugged off the shirt and undid the makeshift wrap, pouring peroxide onto the still bleeding cuts and biting back the yelp that always accompanied the burn. Hurt so good... C'mon baby make it hurt so good.... Sometimes love don't feel like it should, you make it... Hurt so good... Her mind sang as the fourth cut sent pain rolling up and down her spine in waves with the liquid. She reached into the hole and pulled out a roll of fresh guaze in a plastic bag and wrapped it around her chest to keept the pressure on the wounds, and the new shirt over it all. When she was finished with her things, she placed them back inside the hole and replaced the tile, making sure it looked normal. She wandered back to the others and smiled at them. "I wanna get some food."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces