Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ainra breathed a sight of relief when she heard there was Wi-Fi here and saw Dev, in all of her outdoorsy, slightly bikerish glory. She felt like she was dressed like a slob compared to her, and not all that attractive to boot. Her thin frame and small chest didn't even compare to this girl. She smiled up at her from her five foot five height and said in her soft voice, "Nah, party's just starting chica. I'm Ra, the computer expert. I can hack any system you got, or just upgrade it. Or anything really."

She gave the taller girl a small embarrassed smile and ran her fingers through her hair. "I gotta set up my side real quick, d'ya mind? It'll take a nano. I'll be out in no time Dev."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri started taking a walk to look around more then she bumped into a girl wearing black nails as she looked up she started getting more nervous as she seen kailani she thought about her look,wow this girl looks very myserious I hope she wants to be my friend I never seen anyone like her I should be careful not to say anything stupid,Juri gulped and tried to talk to Kailani,h-hello there kitten my name is juri may I say u have pretty nails,Juri was so nervous cause she was thinking that the girl would say something mean to her.  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani looked at the girl with hair the colour of pale pink roses. She placed her hands on her narrow hips. "Uh, nice meeting you, Lilianna. I'm Kailani Renee Maybelle, but please call me Orion." She said with her deep and masculine voice, looking over the girl. Her eyes scanned her over, sizing her up. 'Somewhat cautious...' She thought before brushing some of her platinum blonde hair from her face, adjusting the tiara once more. "As for an academic challenge, I really think you'd find me quite plebby." She said in monotone before she felt her figure of 6'2" get bumped into, causing her to stumble a step or two forward. She swiftly turned her head, a bit of a scowl on her face before her bright eyes met a girl. 'She's certainly rum.' She analyzed.

"Call me 'Orion', not 'Kitten'." She firmly stated with a frown. "And... thanks. I s'pose. Your hair is pretty bitchin'." She commented, her English accent apparent now, smiling a very small smile for a split second before the necklaces returned to her mouth, slipping it back out after a second, and standing in a masculine manner. "No need to be nervous around me, love." She leaned back, popping her back a few times before standing back up, her voice shifting to a more feminine manner.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled slightly at the uniqueness of this new girl in the house. She seems like a real tomboy to me. We have quite a selection here to choose from to make a good friend. Perhaps someone I could even have an intellectual conversation with! She smiled to herself and then walked over and looked closer at Orion. The bleached blond was so much taller than herself and really made her seem like a powerful individual. Lilianna would be sure to watch her step around here. Juri seemed to be a bit used to calling everyone kitten, but she had yet to address her the same way. It was a bit strange in her opinion. Regardless, she turned on her heels and walked out the hallway and proceeded to go check out the basement level. "Hey I'll be in the bottom level looking around there at the laundry room if anyone wants to know where I am!" She called up the stairs as she turned the knob to the basement door and entered inside.

The room was very spacious and had a slightly creepy appeal to it. She noticed a bathroom down there, which was rather convenient for her. If someone was taking a shower and she was in a hurry, she was free to use this one for a bath! Not to mention, this room seemed private for her to be herself without the others catching on. With a secret like hers, it was rather hard for others not to think she was a freak. She looked inside the bathroom and sat on the sink for a few seconds taking in the soft scent of vanilla. Whomever decided to make the aroma so pleasing was a genius in her opinion. Lilianna closed her eyes and meditated on the sink, letting the world around her fade away.

Kasumi Miyagi

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
Alessandria

["Show me a hero..."]

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Sighing as she gazed out the window of the taxi cab she was riding in, a petite blond sat in the back seat with forlorn eyes. A change in her lifestyle had been in order, decreed by her parents in a less than fashionable way. But she wasn’t going to dispute it, and she wasn’t going to fight it this time. Grabbing the ribbon she had strewn across her lap, she used it to tie up her hair in a few quick, easy motions, blond tresses soon tamed upon her head.

Grabbing the messenger bag she had on the seat next to her, she tucked her scar into the bag as the driver said something to her, to which she simply nodded and sighed again, gaze returning to the scenery outside. Had transferring been a good idea, after the break down she had standing by the swimming pool? Biting her bottom lip lightly, the cab stopped and her door opened.

“Graci.”

Tainted with a slight accent, her voice lilted at the end of the word for a brief second. The bag she held was soon hanging from her shoulder as the cab driver grabbed her bags from the trunk soon enough and set them by her feet. She paid the fair and bent at the knees, grabbing her bags. She could hear the cab pull away behind her, smell the exhaust of it left behind as she was left on the walk way of what was a new college for her. Taking a deep breath, the petite girl made her way into the dorms…

[“'…and I’ll write you a tragedy…”]

de Rossi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

Before she could get a response out of the two cuties before her, Juri, Dev's new oddball of a roommate, decided to invade. Kitten? Really? She had called Dev kitten. In face, she seemed to be making a habit out of calling every one kitten. She was, however, polite enough to shake Dev's hand. Dev shook back and nodded. "Yes, it certainly is a pleasure," she replied with a cocknied smile, trying to figure the girl out, but finding it slightly amusing how she just bounced around spurting out words. Dev retracted her hand and crossed her arms under her chest once again. "Nah, it's not actually that interesting, honey. Just travel a lot and get into mischief. I'm only here because I got kicked out of the other one for just that." The smile widened into a grin. In the knick of time, Juri recieved a phone call and complained about it being her mom, then walked out of the room. Dev's attention immediately darted back over to the other two young women in the room.

"So...Lilia, huh? Cute. Ra? Very powerful, my techie friend," she commented, just as Juri scurried back into the room. Dev couldn't help but to smile and roll her eyes. This one was going to be a handful, it seemed. She needed to chill out. The chick seemed pretty wound up. To Dev's surprise Juri began to hit on Lilianna. A lithe hand flew to Dev's mouth to cover up the snicker she was suppressing. This girl was too much. Then the two began talking about hair. Dev was concerned with her looks, but not enough to gab about hairdressers or the such. Dev's hair was naturally wavy and she kept it cropped to keep it from getting too tangled or in her way. Lilianna was weaseling her way past Dev, ducking under her to get by as she leaned against the door frame. Dev pushed herself off the wall when the small woman brushed by and didn't even notice the looming figure in the hallway, merely heard snippets of Lilianna's conversation with...him? Sounded like a male. Dev's attention was on Ra when she began to speak. She was so cute and small. Dev just smiled and nodded.

"I'll see you in a bit then, Ra machine," she played. She turned and faced the hall, along with what appeared to be a timid Juri and Lilianna walking off again. Busy girl, that one. Dev just strutted on over to the tall...tomboy from what she had assumed. Dyke was what some people would call her. It had to be a girl, because this was an all female dorm. Tall lass, though. She placed her hands on her hips, throwing one out to the side, and then winked at the pale-haired figure. "Name's Dev." A short greeting, but she didn't plan to linger in the hall. Juri could get to know the tomboy first since she was so anxious to meet and greet. Meanwhile, Dev was about to die of thirst and wanted to find the kitchen. She gave a slight wave and continued to walk on down the hall and down the stairs. Once down stairs, she almost immediately ran in to another girl, which would make up all six of them that were supposed to be living there. "Oh, howdy!" she greeted the late-comer, sauntering on up to her. "Want some help with those bags, honey? Name's Dev, by the way."

Werewolf Liquor

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Kailani nodded toward the short haired girl that had introduced herself. "Hullo, Dev." She gave a lazy salute toward the girl before shoving her hands into her pockets, regaining her deep voice. She pondered upon what Liliana said. 'Hm, s'pose I have some laundry I could do. Most of my clothes are washed, but I know of a few articles that ought to be taken care of." She thought as, lucky for her, on the way up here, she managed to spill some pepsi atop one of the bags, soaking a few of her tops as the beverage seeped through. "Pip-pip." She said to the few girls remaining, and she then made her way back down to go and grab those few clothing bits, dragging her white boots along the floor. She only began to walk normal once she nearly face planted in front of a few upperclassmen. They laughed, she glared daggers into their backs. 'A few more rounds'a that, and there'll be a fisticuffs; me against those guys. They're all fur coat, and no knickers anyways." She went on and on in her head. The ranting somewhat cooled her temper.

She made her way to her bag, opening it up and grasping the clothes from it. 'Might as well wash the bag too...' She dropped the clothes back in, grasped the bag in her hand, then made her way back down the hall, in hopes to find the basement. "Can't be hard to find, just a basement." She mumbled, swinging the bag absentmindedly. Kailani eventually find it, and it didn't take too long, actually. Fairly silently, she made her way down the steps, and was fairly impressed once she opened the door to the room. "Bitchin'." She shrugged before going over to the washer and dryer to get things started. Dropping the things in washer, she turned it on and began to try and open the detergent. She struggled with it, oddly enough. "How flummoxing." She grumbled before she finally got it open. Naturally, it splattered on her. Grumbling she poured the detergent in, shut it, and began to walk toward the bathroom, in hopes of being able to wash it out. "Bloody hell, I'm glad it wasn't bleach." She said aloud before walking into the bathroom, in which the door was open. Looking up, to look in the mirror, she then spotted Lilianna, meditating on the sink.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna had been letting herself completely relax and give her ears a rest. Unfortunately for her, the pigtails on her head were really proving a problem. They helped keep her secret, but they also hindered her hearing. She felt her long white tail fall out of her skirt and droop in the sink briefly, until she felt someone else in her presence. Why had she not shut the bathroom door? She opened her eyes and her hair frizzed slightly as if something was hidden under them. Sliding off the sink quickly, her three foot tail knocked the soap into the sink before retracting under her skirt again in a frantic manner. "Oh, pardon me, Orion! I-I didn't hear you come down here. You probably want to wash off yourself from the detergent." She blushed embarrassedly and moved swiftly behind Orion while hopping on top of the dryer to use it as a seat. If people here knew what she was really hiding, things could get dicey for her living around regular humans. Who wanted to room with a freak anyway? Lilianna looked down at her feet as they moved back and forth over the unclaimed air with the smell of detergent lingering making her nose itch. She didn't want to venture back upstairs until she was sure Orion had not seen anything unusual. "So have we met our sixth person yet?"  

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Kailani blinked a few times in confusion. She shrugged it off. ' No clue what that was, or how in the world it happened, but...' Kailani focused on washing the detergent off of her top. She took it off, not having a thing to worry about since her chest was bonded down anyways with tons of binding gauze. She scrubbed at it for a little bit. 'Spledi-freakin-rific.' She scowled before turning in the direction of Lilianna's voice when she was prompted with a question. "Ah, no love. But, to tell you the truth, I haven't met all of the girls anyways. She could be here, just hiding." Kailani responded, leaning on the doorway, working the detergent away with her fingers. "I've met you, Lilliana, then Dev, and Juri." She explained before going back to the sink, giving it a final rinse.

She slipped her shirt back on before slipping her necklaces in her mouth, gently sucking on them. She hopped up on top of the dryer next to Lilianna, sitting in a boyish manner and with improper posture. "By the way, sorry for startling you." She lazily pushed her hair back, shifting her glance over before sighing, shaking her head a little bit. "You can go back to... whatever you were doing."

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Alessandria

["Show me a hero..."]

Having been lost in thought as she walked through the halls, the petite blonde was nearly to the stairs when someone appeared quite suddenly. A soft surprised noise escaped her lips as she took a quick step back to avoid getting stepped on, or worse, knocked over at the bottom of the stairs. Gazing up at the new girl, she debated whether or not she ought to accept the help or not. Would it be wise to accept help from a stranger so early in the semester? Would it make her seem dependent on the others and form an image in the eyes of her peers? Why was she even worrying about this? No one knew who she was here. “I would like that, thank you.

Even though her voice was laced with an accent not from around town, she was careful in making sure the other girl would be able to understand her. There were times where she would be talking too fast and no one got a word she said! Looking up at the girl, she smiled at her handed her a bag. Luckily, they were not very heavy so she held out one of them to the girl.

I am Alessandria de Rossi, a new transfer to this parauniversitario.” Grabbing the handles of the bag she held with both hands, she held it in front of her and started up the stairs slowly, making sure to keep pace with the new acquaintance she had made in a matter of minutes of just stepping onto the grounds and into the building. “I came from Rosemont Academy.” Brushing her bangs out of her face gently, Alessa glanced down at her feet in a careful manner, making sure she didn’t trip and embarrass herself in front of the girl.

[“'…and I’ll write you a tragedy…”]

de Rossi

_Danica Kai_

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri looked around some more and saw a adorable girl with a rose headband,as she walked towards she felt more nervous as she started speaken to the adorable girl,hello there ur a very adorable young girl hun,she said bashfully as she started giving the cute girl a complement,I love ur cute head band its very cute on u.

As she was talking her cell phone rang and it was again her worried mother,mom I told u I,m fine u don't need to worry about me ok the girls here are so nice to me I want to stay here until I can't anymore so far everything is just as I hoped it would,Juri smiled and hung up the cell phone after she said bye then thought to herself,sheesh ever since what happened to me at the last school mom has been worried times ten.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna looked at Orion nervously. It had been a good thing she hadn't completely relaxed on the sink before Orion came down, otherwise the girl would have found out what was the one reason she had been afraid of having someone brush her hair. The girl did have a nice slim figure which could pass for a guy at any case whether it be public or private. Lilianna had never been in the presence of someone like this girl before. "Orion, can I ask you a personal question? I promise I won't tell anyone your answer." She looked down at her lap and folded her hands together. How was she to ask something so odd? Well, it was better to be blunt than beat around the bush for a start. "Why do you decide to dress and act like a boy? I mean, wearing shirt and pants that don't show off your figure is something I have heard of before, but I've never heard or seen anyone who would tape down and bind their chest like you have done. It just... seems strange to me." The pink haired girl hopped off the dryer and pushed her skirt back into place and fixed her uniform top. If there was any chance of Orion getting offended, she wanted to have the chance to run away to the safe haven of her room. Then an idea struck her. "If you would rather hear my secret that only my family and one ex have known in exchange for yours, I think I can do that too. Consider it a fair trade." She folded her hands behind her back and faced the girl sitting on the dryer.  

Kasumi Miyagi

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri continued walking and saw Lilianna and Orion and was happy to see them both again as she started talking to them with a happy smile on her face,hello again ladies what are u two beautiful girls talking about?, juri like always was so curious but she wanted to hang with her new friends and by asking questions she wanted to know more about them,

Juri blushed more cause she was afraid she would say something stupid or mean but she didn't want to be alone so she started asking the two beautiful girls,so...if I may ask I want to know more about you two beautiful ladies,Juri blushed as she smiled a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

The young woman who had just come in seemed more surprised by Dev's appearance than she should have been, which slightly amused her. She took the bag that was handed to her and then turned to walk the young woman, who introduced herself as Alessandria, up to her room, which was obviously room two with that tall...woman...

"De Rossi, huh? You wouldn't happen to be Italian, would you? That's far out, if you are. I'm Irish myself," she babbled, trying to make conversation during the short trip up the stairs. She noted, when glancing over, that Alessandria was making it a habit to look down at her feet, walking oh so carefully. Maybe she had bad balance and didn't want to trip. Once they reached the top of the stairs, Dev leaned over to place her mouth near the girl's ear, and whispered, "It's okay, honey, you don't have to worry about your feet around me. I'll catch you if you fall." With that she stood back tall, smiling, and flashed the girl a wink before proceeding to the second room.

Whirling on foot to face Alessandria, Dev held her arm out to present the young woman her room. "Since you're the last one here, I'd guess this was your room. The envelope with your name on it helps, too," she giggled, which was a rare thing for Dev to do. She either laughed out loud like a drunk or snickered to herself. Opening the door for Alessandria, Dev walked in and sat her bag on the side of the room that wasn't already occupied by Orion. "All the other ladies are around, exploring and the like, so you're gonna have to do a bit of searching yourself if you're the social type," Dev added, taking a wild guess that Alessandria didn't appear to be a social butterfly, such as herself. "I'll leave you to unpack." Giving the young woman a wave, she waltzed out of the room and back over to room three.

Rapping lightly on the door, she let herself in, poking her head around the corner, and smiled at Ra. "Was that a nano? Felt longer," she joked, smiling like a coyote. "I was actually wondering if you'd like to explore the kitchen with me? I swear I'm about to die of thirst. I'll make some tea if you do. I'm pretty handy in the kitchen." Dev wasn't sure if any of the ladies would notice, but she had deliberately not yet given any of them the reason why she was here or where she came from exactly. She had thought about telling Alessandria, but maybe she would just hold on to her own little factoids until she was properly asked. For now she just wanted to get to know her fellow housemates, starting with the one who seemed to be more in to what Dev was. She may dress like a biker babe, but she liked working on machines just as much as Ra.

Werewolf Liquor

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Kailani sat up a bit straighter, crossing her arms. "Strange? Well, fancy that." She repeated in a question like manner. Her face mirrored the confusion she felt. "I don't find it strange. In fact, I'm quite surprised that you haven't heard of it. But, then again..." She paused, leaning back once again, propped up against the wall lazily. "Drag Kings aren't as common, hm?" She admitted, though that wasn't much of a secret. "Genderqueers are just fairly un-rinsed as well." She went on, her eyes carefully watching her expression. "Robert's your mother's brother, wasn't much of a secret huh? I have a strong preference for women." She finished, using a variation of the rarely used: "Bob's your uncle" phrase, just to be a bit clever. She thought it was pretty obvious. "Plus, I s'pose it's more natural and comfortable, I guess you could say." She added before she was finally finished.

She then turned to Juri as she entered the room, just as she finished her explanation. "Eh up, Juri." She greeted, sliding off of the dryer now as she stood up, hands in her pockets in a carefree manner. "Nothing important, I wouldn't give a toss about it." She smoothly spoke, not wanting everyone to quite know this, and she was sure that Lilianna didn't want her secret known, so she just played it cool. She looked toward the washer in surprise, dragging her feet to the washer as she switched the items over to the dryer, and starting it before facing the two once more.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out