Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Ano...You two can decide. It doesn't matter to me."
Shizuka intertwined her tail with Badokku's before freeing herself from his hold. She wanted part of her body to remain in contact with her sibling's. Clinging to his tail was slightly more comfortable than holding his hand was.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Nyu..."
Badokku pouted when he felt Shizuka move away from him. He had liked being able to cling to her. The neko grunted when he remembered Erin was there and began staring at the girl with a bored expression.
"The human can decide what to do. I have no idea what there is around here anyways..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin looked at Badokku and nodded in mild thanks for letting her choose. Then she looked up at the clouds while thinking. "Looks like it might rain... So something indoors would probably be best unless you like the rain. I know there's an ice skating rink, and a roller blading rink... A laser tag place that we never got to go to yesterday... A go-cart place, but that's outdoors... And a movie theater. I'm good with any of those options, if any of them stand out to you guys."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka poked her sibling before grabbing Erin's hand and leading both of them to the dorms.
"Since we didn't get to go to the laser tag place yesterday, how about we go today? We should find out if Ash wants to go as well."
The neko looked at Badokku, who shrugged before nodding. He was fine with whatever Shizuka decided, though he wasn't too fond of the idea of having another human around. He would try to put up with both humans, for Shizuka's sake.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash had fallen asleep in her bed after calming herself down enough to move, yet she did not have the heart to leave the comforts of the sheets. Her throat was still bruised to hell, but the pain had dulled. She finally pulled herself into a sitting position and fumbled around for some clothes, trying to find something for the slightly cold weather. I just hope that Tsubatsu is dead in a ditch somewhere. She thought as she rifled through her clothes.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin led their little trio into the Residence Hall and up the stairs, wondering absentmindedly if Ash was sleeping. She giggled softly when she thought of Monday; how all the girls would probably be late because the bell was gone. That would be fun to see. Erin was suddenly very glad she had all afternoon classes. They made it up the stairs and Erin knocked three times on Ash's door. "Ash? Shizu's brother is here and we're going laser tagging. Want to come?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash heard the knock just as she was tugging on her baggy grey shirt and slightly worn grey jeans. She felt a bit of nervousness creep in when she heard Erin say 'brother', and pulled on her boots as she roughly called to the door in a slightly cracked voice, "Sure. Hang on while I get my wallet. After yesterday it's gonna be my treat."

She grabbed her wallet and shoved it into her back pocket after clipping it to the chain on her beltloop. She walked over to the door and cautiously opened it and stepped out, glancing at Erin bashfully and asking in a harsh whisper, "How bad is it? I really don't want to look myself."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled at Ash. "You look great. And you don't have to pay for it, Ash. I've got money." Erin patted Ash's shoulder and turned to the others. "Badokku, Ash. Ash, Badokku," she said to get introductions out of the way. "Okay! Let's blow this joint." Erin walked over to the stairs and waited for the others to follow.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash finally saw the fabled brother and gave him a look of half fear, half distain. She knew that she should give the neko a chance, but after Tsubatsu, the only men that she trusted were her brother Rafel and the Old Man, and Raffy was dead, so that left only the Old man. Though this was her best friend's twin, he was still a he, and men never gave her any reason for Ash to trust them. She took a page from Shizuka's book and gave him a respectful bow, saying in her rough voice, "Kon'nichiwa Badokku. Watashi no surōsutāto o yurushite kudasai. Watashi wa rēzātagu no yōdearu koto o negatte imasu."

She quickly turned and followed Erin quickly and whispered, "I ment the bruise. How bad?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gave Ash a light kiss on the cheek as they walked down the stairs. "I didn't even notice it, sweetie. Really." She smiled and exited the Residence Hall with the others behind her. "Okay, my uncle should have dropped my car off by now, so we don't have to walk unless you guys want to."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku said nothing, choosing instead to watch the humans cautiously. He didn't mind Ash as much as he did Erin, but he still didn't trust either of them. He held Shizuka's hand as the followed the two females, smiling happily when he was sure nobody was looking. The neko had missed being so close to his sibling, even though they had only been separated for a short period of time.

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash moved with Erin at a swift pace, wary of the distance that she tried to keep between the male neko and her back. She didn't want to let him too close for all of being Shizuka's twin. She shifted uneasily as she came to a halt and waited for the two nekos, and she unknowingly laced her hand with Erin's, not realizing she did so for comfort. "Erin, do you mind if I take shot-gun if your car is here?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled at Ash's request and gave her hand a light squeeze. "Of course you may, love." Erin led the little group to the parking lot, where her car stood waiting. Ah, her car... a beautiful, dark blue, 2008 Charger. She'd missed her baby. The keys were in their predetermined hiding spot; just under the left tire. No one ever seemed to think to look outside the car... Erin twirled her keys around her fingers and unlocked the car with the clicker. "Okay! Everybody in." She climbed into the driver's seat and put on her seatbelt, waiting for the others to do the same.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka climbed into the back and was immediately followed by Badokku, who felt it necessary to put his arm around her and stroke the back of one of her ears lightly. The neko didn't mind the contact at all. She purred and curled up against her sibling, searching for a few seconds until she found a position she was comfortable with.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash slid into the front passenger seat, thanking whatever Gods above that it was the left side of her neck that was injured and not the right. She glanced back to see the nekos and smiled as she saw Shizuka curled against Badokku. A faint memory sparked to life in her mind.

-The jeering voices suddenly stopped and a five year old Ashika looked up with tear filled eyes to see Rafel holding the leader of the teen boys by his shirt, his feet dangling a good eight inches off of the ground. Rafel's tan face was deadly calm with his hazel eyes glittering in quiet rage, his blonde hair in its' usual messy style. The seventeen year old boy stood at a daunting six foot two. "You want to pick on someone tough guy? Pick on me. You leave my little sister alone, you got that?" He said in his rough voice.

The boy held onto Rafel's wrist, trying to keep his shirt in one piece. "She's a freak. Girls should play with dolls, not fix motorcycles. They should be playing house, not defensive left tackle." He shot back, his voice quivering slightly.

Rafel looked him dead in the eyes and said in the coldest voice Ash had ever heard him use, "And boys should respect girls, not hurt them for being themselves."

The youth shut his mouth quickly and stiffened, expecting a barage of blows from the lead mechanic of Brian's garage that would land him in the E.R faster than he could sneeze. Rafel dropped him hard on the ground and the others scattered, leaving him alone with the towering boy. "If I ever hear that you are harrassing Ash again, I will make you very sorry." -

((The computer is being evil so I have to finish this in a second post))  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff