is your school worse
  no
  yes
View Results

hiogirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm
rcatgurl
o.k

1.one assitant principal has 16.69 to kiss a pig, and alot of sixth graders are poor
2. A teacher threw a stapler at a kid
3. our teacher yells at us that we aren't smart everyday
4. we wear uniforms and our book bags have to be clear or mesh and have to be solid
5. our purses have to be a certain size
6. they gave out bag that we can't ever use
7. if you forget your homework you get suspended even if you are perfect
8. they cuss us out
9. they fall asleep while thier class is doing a chemestry project
10. rhe work is impossible

BTW: The "Kiss a pig" thing is a fundraisor. I believe it's for the Special Olympics? But I might be wrong. It's for a good cause, bottom line

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:41 am
Dazed Poppet
Haha, oh you Americans (:

At my elementary school, a teacher flipped over a kid's desk because it was messy then told him to clean it. Oh, and at that place of hell, we weren't allowed to play with soccer balls, basketballs, or tennis balls. They had to be "nerf balls" (whatever that means) XD

But at my high school, it's a little less strict. We have uniforms and have to wear black shoes. The principal is Hitler, I swear. She made us raise $2000 just so we could have a no-uniform day. Terrorist principal is a terrorist. Also, my music teacher through a music stand at a kid. Just sayin' ;D

They mean a ball made by Nerf, the company. User Image  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 am
Umm, you ca get sent to the office if you're in some program for tone of voice isssues (PFFT!) and one of the teachers discriminates people with autism and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 am
The cops visit our school quite regularily.
(Y'know, lots of druggies)

We had a lockdown last week, due to some psycho b***h threatening against the school and to herself (i know who she is = major attention seeker)

The teacher everyone hates is discriminating against the aboriginals of our school.

In Canada, our schools are covered by the union so they can get away with almost anything... it suuuucks.

In elementary school, the principal dragged my brother by the arm down the hallway. (he was like...9 or 10.)

A teacher bitched him out for putting his glasses on his desk. (This b***h... so help me!!)

My brother went through a lot of hell in the school system when he was in elementary school.

Oh, and in our school, no cellphones, no mp3 players / ipods, no cameras, no technology whatsoever is allowed... we break that rule all the time tho.
(don't a lot of schools have a 'neutral zone' to use that stuff?)  

Tsukuyomi25021

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm
rcatgurl
we have police in our school! We have lockdowns where we get metal/drug decttors waved over us and ugly dogs sniff our stuff.

I think our schools are exactly alike. A teacher threw a huge webster dictionary at a kid, we have drug dealers, kids always write bomb threats on the bathroom walls so we always are on lockdown, and the list goes on. Oh, we just had our old principal replaced with a lying, disgusting pervert who goes to the same church as my grandmother. The list goes on, really. |:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 pm
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

Well, I go to a Christian school so the uniform thing is given. We have computers that are monitored by our tech department all day. We aren't allowed to put anything up on the web that has our uniform or our school in it unless we have direct permission from the principal or something. The only time I remember them doing locker checks was 8th grade PE where they would check to see if your lock was locked, and if there was anything in the lockers that weren't locked it got thrown in the front of the locker room and you had to go get it. One girl had her computer in her book bag, and they actually went through all the bags and took her computer to the tech department where she had to pay to get it back.
We used to get in trouble for sitting on the floor in the hallways (we don't have a cafeteria to eat in). We can get in trouble if we come to school in non-uniform shoes (a lot of us have to walk part of the way to school, and sometimes in the rain; I used to wear Converse to school so my feet wouldn't get wet).

However, we are not murderous.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Besides the 20 minutes before I go to sleep when I go on Gaia, I literally do school work all day, every day.
And every year my guidance counselor tells me I'm either going to be a janitor or a maid.
I seriously hate school.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 pm
I thought mine is worse. And it is. gonk

-Boys play gangbang.
-School mafia.
-No eating in the hallways.
-Prefect is perfect. Two mistakes kicks out a prefect.
-LONG HAIR IS FORBIDDEN.
-Girls gang up and spread rumors about another girl they dislike.
-Teachers treat us like examination machines, not humans.

See? Can you survive in this typical Asian school?

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 am
Far out! I thought my school was bad! I swear my school cares more about unifrom than education. "You have a chip of nail polish on your nails you get an after school detention, your wearing a necklace your suspended" it's stupid  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm
Thats some intense stuff... The rules are ridiculus, you must have some rebels in that school... What they dont realize is, the more authority towers rules on kids, the more they feel like they have to rebel. I had a teacher throw a stapler at a bunch of middle schoolers too!  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm
My Distortion
I thought mine is worse. And it is. gonk

-Boys play gangbang.
-School mafia.
-No eating in the hallways.
-Prefect is perfect. Two mistakes kicks out a prefect.
-LONG HAIR IS FORBIDDEN.
-Girls gang up and spread rumors about another girl they dislike.
-Teachers treat us like examination machines, not humans.

See? Can you survive in this typical Asian school?

Yikes. I cant think of ANY reason to ban long hair Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:50 am
X-tailerr-X

It's all about their whiny public image problem. evil  

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 pm
Personally, I like my school.
We're ranked as the 3rd worst public school in the state, but I honestly don't think it's that bad.

There is a drug and violence problem on campus, but usually you're pretty safe if you just don't associate with those kinds of people. Last year we had about 400 on-campus arrests. Most were for truancy or possession of an illegal substance.

It's not like they check your bags daily or anything here. We don't have metal detectors or drug dogs or any of that. So if you get caught, it's seriously just you being stupid.

All the schools in this district from K-12 wear uniforms. It's more of a safety thing than anything else, but it's not too bad I guess.

Most of my teachers are pretty cool, and I get along well with pretty much everyone in my class. There's about 650 students total (9-12th grade) and 150 in my grade (12th).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 pm
my current school isnt that bad except some of the teachers cuss you out sometimes but my elementary school was horrible we wore uniforms guys van wear pant and shorts girls cant wear skirts or dresses if you went to the bathroom and it took too long you wouldnt get back into the class if you got in trouble you would go to the office and they would spank you with sumthing sumtimes even those the hard rulers that hurt. Plus we had a mean janitor he would never let us get any water he would be like "hey thats enough now get back to class!" i hated that guy!  

xoxo blackpearl

Legendary Lunar Eclipse

Shy Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:46 pm
As a freshman I don't know what to expect of my new school yet, but I know that my middle school wasn't bad at all, especially compared to what I'm hearing here! o_o

Our teachers never threw stuff or anything like that, but many had a short fuse. Personally, I think the students were the 'murderous' part.  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff