Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Eternity absorbed as much of the energy as she could, but it was not quite enough. She took quite a shock. Collecting herself, she called forth a significant charge of mana, and summoned a holy relic gifted her by a grateful Fae tribal leader whom she had performed a great service for.
"The Sword of Fire and Ice," she proclaimed as the artifact took form in her hands. "No red magic may harm me, as long as I grasp this blade!" She used a bit more power, and summoned a Kitsune Blademaster, katana and jitte in his hands. The samurai took a defensive position between her and the goblin, prepared to defend his master.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 pm
"Oooo, more tricks, very much fun indeed." Geblin widened his stance and bent his long legs, standing tall now. He seemed to meditate for a moment then outstretch both arms and faced his palms toward Eternity. He raised only the pointer and middle fingers and parted his arms out to his sides in the same position, then as if heaving some large object he put his arms at his side and cupped his hands slowly lifting them higher. Then a song could be heard and a rushing of what sounded like the very earth beneath them. Then suddenly cones of fire and lava sot from the ground. "Seething Song. Very powerful...yes. You may not be harmed by fire but what of your little friend?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 pm
Mourner had forgotten the battle minutes before his goblin servant cast his Seething Song. He was now charging mana to summon more scouts to help him decide where to build his citadel. He cocked his head in mild curiosity as he felt the presence of a source of Black mana. He also sensed great resentment and frustration within this individual. This would make him quite susceptible to Mourner's manipulations. He summoned one last scout and gave it orders, and then made his way to the elf watching him.
"Something on your mind?" he asked flatly.

Eternity balked for an instant as she felt red mana fill the area. The goblin was resourceful, certainly, but he was miles away from the nearest mountains. In the middle of Lorwyn's most extensive plains, she had the advantage. She hoped.
"Blademaster! Behold, I imbue you with Holy Strength and Indomitable Will!" Two powerful enchantments wrapped themselves around the summoned samurai, empowering him to withstand the goblin's next attack. She called forth a bit more mana.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:37 pm
The goblin laughed maliciously. "Little foolish fae. Your poor fighter can't stop me." Geblin took out his granite shard and pointed the tip towards the warrior. It shot out a glowing hot red shard. It was merely to weaken it and distract it from the real danger. Geblin motioned with a hand and a ball of fire appeared in the palm of his hand. He raised the ball over his head in both hands and the lava raced to become one with it until it was a massive seething mass. "Fire! Fire! Dance and destroy!" The goblin screamed with glee of a good match for once. He threw the fire ball ath the warrior and the faerie.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 pm
Eternity focused her power on the Walls of Hope that churned around her, and threw them forward to absorb the brunt of the attack. The walls disappeared with a sound as soft as a whisper, leaving her and her Blademaster unharmed. The secondary effect of the Walls' summon took hold, temporarily boosting her strength. She seized the opportunity and summoned a few more soldiers. An Ironfist Crusher, Avenging Angel, and Leige of the Axe joined the Blademaster. Eternity directed them all to swarm on the goblin, before casting a Rain of Blades to assist in wearing him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Cilius was tending to some forest animals when she felt large ripple in the mana pool. She flew toward the direction of the disturbance and saw that Eternity was battling a goblin who was using red mana effectively even though there were no mountains around. She started summoning as much mana as she could then summoned a Abbey Gargoyle. Then they both flew toward the goblin and Cilius said, "Attack Abbey Gargoyle!" Then the gargoyle swooped toward the goblin about to swipe him with his claws.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Geblin smiled and drew his hand together and a flame leaped from his hands to Eternity's sword. Geblin had cast a shatter spell. Then he spun around his arms and a giant whirlwind of fire. He had summoned forth a pyroclasm to cast aside the blades and the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 pm
"Forefend, my soldiers!" Eternity cried, casting one last spell before hitting her knees from exhaustion. Her mana supply was nearly fully tapped. Her counterspell swept the goblin's pyroclasm aside, leaving him to deal with her small army of creatures alone. She gave a smile of thanks when she saw that her friend Cilius had arrived.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 pm
"Little fae tricksy indeed, even summoned a little friend but for all your tricks I have better ones." Geblin had put on his fists of anvil. He clapped his hands together and cast a powerful Rolling Thunder. The very ground was bowled down from the force.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Eternity yelped with surprise and quickly banished her summons for their own protection, and was swept away by the red spell. She coughed up a mouthful of blood into the earth below her. She finally decided that this fight was not going to go in her favor as long as she was alone. She spread her wings and tried in vain to flutter away. Her injuries seemed to be too grave. She mumbled Abuna's Chant to undo some bodily damage, and zipped away, gesturing to Cilius to leave as well.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:53 pm
Geblin began to snicker. "Look at the little fae run Mourner." Geblin went back to his hunched over position and went to Mourner. "Hope that not all creatures in Lorwynn are just little tricksters tossing about magic like a toy." Geblin then inspected their guest. "Black magic." Geblin spat out to the side. "Nasty business black magic." Geblin being immediately uninterested turned and inspected the damage he had inflicted. "hmmm, yes very nice spread. I never had to move from my spot." Geblin smiled and sat content with himself.

Karisa had been running for what seemed like forver. She was out of breath and growing slower as she went between trees and bushes. There was no shaking Gatekeeper. He was untiring it seemed and he was closing fast. "Don't you ever stop or get tired?" She stumbbled and fell over a root. She hit the ground face first and skidded to a halt. "Ow."

Gatekeeper had finally caught up with her. She had tripped on a root and fell on her face. He did not speak but he lifted her off the ground and onto her feet. He was about to drag he but she pulled away and started to back away.

"Hey come on I can't go back now. I'm so far and..." Karisa had begun to hear the flutter of faerie wings. But it was slower then usual and scattered. "You hear that?"

Sure enough Gatekeeper heard the wings, perhaps more keenly then Karisa, but none the less he heard it. The faerie in question was heading towards them. Away from the plains.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 pm
Eternity plunged downward into the nearest forest, hoping to find another planeswalker or two. Someone needed to know that Lorwyn had new enemies. She hit the ground hard, and rolled right to the feet of two figures standing a fair distance away from one of a few massive gates into the elves' nearby city, as she could sense. She coughed again, and spit up a small amount of blood.
"Help me!" she pleaded, a hand outstretched, the White mana fading from her body as she had left the plains.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:31 pm
Karisa was about to kneel down and attempt to help when she was stopped by Gatekeeper who knelt down himself Karisa then inched herself away.

Karisa had turned and ran about a step before Gatekeeper outstretched his right middle and ring fingers towards her and cast a paralyze spell allowing her to only speak. Gatekeeper shook his head and passed his hand over the faerie and placed a healing salve upon her wounds and cast Rest for the Weary. Gatekeeper nodded at his work. "Are you okay?" He finally spoke in his slow, strong, and confident deep voice.

"Oh so now you talk? Well don't mind me i'm only as stiff as wood!" Karisa gave Gatekeeper a stern glare.

Gatekeeper gave her a look and looked back to his patient.

Karisa sneered. "This is not my own fault. If you would have just let me go everything would be fine."

Gatekeeper looked at her surprised. No one could decipher is expressions. He gave her another look.

"Please, of course i can understand you. It's not that hard." Karisa jeered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm
Eternity gasped loudly as the spells took hold and repaired her body. She sat up and turned to face the two that she had bumped into. She could sense planeswalkers' sparks within both of them. She launched into a hasty recounting of the battle and the dark planeswalker's appearance into Lorwyn. She described the unholy feeling that the tall man exuded, and how it gave her such a feeling of terror, not unlike the Aurora that sometimes brought about Shadowmoor's emergence.
"Might we request an audience of the Elven Council? Just the man's servants were too much for me, alone! We have to stop them before they do something irreparable!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 am
Gatekeeper frowned in regret. "I am sorry but the laws are absolute. You must first send a letter to the council and gain your entrance documents. Even if you are a member of the fae." Gatekeeper stood.

"Entrance documents? That could take forever! We need to act. I mean your powerful enough to stop anything...can't you help her? I mean they can defend the city without you. There are other gate keepers who need some practice any way." Karisa may have been paralyzed but her heart was moved. Her home was threatened and she wasn't going to stand by.

Gatekeeper looked at Karisa sadly. "I can not."  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces