Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
illuminati (The people of light) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koecia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 pm
Check your facts please

Freemasons=/=Illuminati.If anything they are enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm
iTz Rukia Kuchiki
Check your facts please

I'm reading through this.. and it just seems creepy..  

longinus212

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's bullshit. Just sounds like Christian propaganda, to me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 am
iTz Rukia Kuchiki
Check your facts please

[=====================================]

The moon is an a*****e and so am i

lol why would they be enemies its not like they are like KKK or the taliban

Does that mean i am the moon?

[========================================]

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Koecia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 pm
Freemasons are (supposedly) decendants of the Templar,which according to popular culture,are the arch enemies of the Illuminati  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 pm
iTz Rukia Kuchiki
Freemasons are (supposedly) decendants of the Templar,which according to popular culture,are the arch enemies of the Illuminati

Which is bollocks, because the Freemasons started out as a guild/union of actual masons, whereas the Knights Templar were Christian fanatics who went off to "reclaim" Jerusalem.

All this conspiracy theory stuff is bollocks. It's just a bunch of finger-pointing, scapegoating, and witch-hunting. Nothing more. Everything the conspiracy nuts don't like is automatically part of the conspiracy. LGBQT rights? ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY. Liberal Christianity? ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY. A singer who bares more skin than they like? ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

longinus212

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:12 pm
Yanueh
iTz Rukia Kuchiki

Which is bollocks, because the Freemasons started out as a guild/union of actual masons, whereas the Knights Templar were Christian fanatics who went off to "reclaim" Jerusalem.

All this conspiracy theory stuff is bollocks. It's just a bunch of finger-pointing, scapegoating, and witch-hunting. Nothing more. Everything the conspiracy nuts don't like is automatically part of the conspiracy. LGBQT rights? ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY. Liberal Christianity? ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY. A singer who bares more skin than they like? ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY.

XD nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 pm
longinus212
XD nice.

*sigh*

I couldn't get away from the conspiracy crap as a teenager. My aunt (now committed to a mental institution) was obsessed with it and got my parents into it. I finally wised up and realized that conspiracy proponents had been repeating the same scary stories for years with only the names and characters changed. It's the same damned story that's been repeated over and over at least since the Roman empire declared that Christians were eating babies. It's the witch hunts. It's blood libel. It's the Red Scare. It's the Satanic ritual abuse hysteria. The only thing that really changes are the names and affiliations of the accused villains.

Back in the day I was told that the reason there were so many people "pushing for" LGBQT rights was so that more people would feel comfortable outing themselves so the NWO guys could round them all up and kill them all. rolleyes

Nowadays, there are people all over the place whinging about how the "homosexual agenda" is part of the Illuminati's secret evil plot to destroy the morals of the world to lead people away from Christianity so when they're ready to instate the one-world government, people will be happy to follow the religion they give them - the false religion of the Anti-Christ, of course. rolleyes  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:17 pm
iHasTwoAcorns
iTz Rukia Kuchiki
Check your facts please

lol why would they be enemies its not like they are like KKK or the taliban

You're a moron.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 pm
Yanueh
iTz Rukia Kuchiki

Does the word 'supposedly' mean anything to you?  

Koecia

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm
iTz Rukia Kuchiki

Not when there are a frightening number of people out there who take this crap completely seriously, no.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:32 pm
Yanueh
iTz Rukia Kuchiki

Not when there are a frightening number of people out there who take this crap completely seriously, no.

The world is full of lemmings.Just gotta get used to it  

Koecia

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm
iTz Rukia Kuchiki
The world is full of lemmings.Just gotta get used to it

Oh, I'm used to it, all right. The thing is, I know what these "lemmings" are capable of and what they will do if their hysteria is allowed to spread. Look at what's happening in Uganda. Look up the West Memphis 3. Read up on repressed memory therapy and false memory syndrome. Oh, and everyone's favorite classic, the Holocaust. These "lemmings" aren't just harmless fuzzy rodents; they're deadly vipers just waiting for the chance to strike, and we are among their intended targets.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm
^-^ This is fun reading ur comments and watching u people argue with each other.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm

TylerAnnihilate
iHasTwoAcorns
iTz Rukia Kuchiki

do you even know what this topic is about?

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff