Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
don't freakin judge me :scream: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hate being judged?
  yes judge me
  no I hate it
  I don't really care
View Results

Purgatoriah

Sparkly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:33 pm
Alyssana
B1izzar
YES!!!! I HATE IT SO MUCH!!! GAAAAAAAAH!!! its horrible! i get judged for being gay, for being atheist, and for being so quiet...

ha I get judged for being shy and quiet as well. They think im gonna kill people or something or people are just all scared of me, its pretty hurtful, I'm actually pretty nice despite the way I look(i kinda dress dark, yet casual at the sametime) and just cuz I don't talk well maybe I don't want to talk cuz everybody judges me all the time so I'll just be quiet then, at least that's how I think, idk how you think though.

no, im not shy. i just dont speak loudly, so people think im weird!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 pm
B1izzar
Alyssana
B1izzar
YES!!!! I HATE IT SO MUCH!!! GAAAAAAAAH!!! its horrible! i get judged for being gay, for being atheist, and for being so quiet...

ha I get judged for being shy and quiet as well. They think im gonna kill people or something or people are just all scared of me, its pretty hurtful, I'm actually pretty nice despite the way I look(i kinda dress dark, yet casual at the sametime) and just cuz I don't talk well maybe I don't want to talk cuz everybody judges me all the time so I'll just be quiet then, at least that's how I think, idk how you think though.

no, im not shy. i just dont speak loudly, so people think im weird!!!

o well that's a different story xp, i really thought you meant something else ha  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 am
oh for all u girls who are going to ask juri who is her gf its me I,m her beloved gf in rl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 am
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
ah indeed i have =o=, what are you being judged for juri?

they think since I have a gf I gone soft my gf knows I would do anything to protect her I would break someone bones to protect her stare

hm .-. interesting, well even if you have changed a little bit at least you're happy, I mean so what if you've gone a little soft, that's good that you love your gf though, btw I like your sig, who made it ? you? or somebody else
I actually found it on photobucket I thought it was cool cause in a way my friends would describe me as her so I just went with it  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:44 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

they think since I have a gf I gone soft my gf knows I would do anything to protect her I would break someone bones to protect her stare

hm .-. interesting, well even if you have changed a little bit at least you're happy, I mean so what if you've gone a little soft, that's good that you love your gf though, btw I like your sig, who made it ? you? or somebody else
I actually found it on photobucket I thought it was cool cause in a way my friends would describe me as her so I just went with it

lol oh I thought it was avatar art or something, the girl in the picture looks like your avi ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:45 pm
lady the devil hunter
oh for all u girls who are going to ask juri who is her gf its me I,m her beloved gf in rl

nice to meet you ;o  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

nice to meet you ;o

oh thank u hun ^ w ^ I love juri so much she completes me idc if she is a crazy person I love her and thats all that matters ^ w ^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 pm
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

nice to meet you ;o

oh thank u hun ^ w ^ I love juri so much she completes me idc if she is a crazy person I love her and thats all that matters ^ w ^

aw that's very sweet ^^ tee hee, congratulations on your lustfulness and lovey doveyness .o. if that makes sense.  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

nice to meet you ;o

aw that's very sweet ^^ tee hee, congratulations on your lustfulness and lovey doveyness .o. if that makes sense.

hehe thanks we totally lust for eachother and we do alot of naughty things to eachother wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

lol oh I thought it was avatar art or something, the girl in the picture looks like your avi ^^

cool likeness huh?...she is juri han I,m a huge fan of her so I wanted to dress as her  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

nice to meet you ;o

hehe thanks we totally lust for eachother and we do alot of naughty things to eachother wink

omg, that's sexy =o lol, awesome xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

cool likeness huh?...she is juri han I,m a huge fan of her so I wanted to dress as her

lol ya XD I just remembered her when I was looking at your pro, street fighter right? and ya you did an awesomes job as cosplaying her ;D, your avatar looks so much like her lol. Seriously that's awesome xp  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

lol ya XD I just remembered her when I was looking at your pro, street fighter right? and ya you did an awesomes job as cosplaying her ;D, your avatar looks so much like her lol. Seriously that's awesome xp

thank my gf and her gaia brother helped me with getting the stuff and the rest was easy  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

thank my gf and her gaia brother helped me with getting the stuff and the rest was easy

ha well it came out perfect xp! I hope you're feeling better though ;o, remember don't let people's judgements get to you as long as you're happy ^^  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

ha well it came out perfect xp! I hope you're feeling better though ;o, remember don't let people's judgements get to you as long as you're happy ^^

I know and if I do get pissed off I,ll just snuggle with my gf or break the bones that person.  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff