Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm
Where was Dmytri going with this? All Tiffany did was nod. She didnt know what else to do. She looked up at the sky. It was so beautiful out tonight. She sucked in the nighttime air. It felt good. But she still had an uneasiness about Dmytri. She didn't know what though. She wanted to go home. Back to where she knew it was safe.

((Okie dokie! Night night!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The girl, Tiffany, nodded. She seemed to be very unsure. He thought for a moment. Of course she should be afraid. He was not someone to be trifled with. But it did ruin the game to have her be so afraid. He glanced at her. "Are you unwell?" He asked, making his voice incredibly soft.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:13 pm
Tiffany looked at Dmytri with her innocent brown eyes. Oh no I'm well, thank you for your concern though. Tiffany looked up at the sky again. To live is to die, to die is to live She whispered to herself. Somehow she had a feelin she was never gooib home again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 pm

She was exceptionally self-contained. Of course she was well, he never expected anything else. As he helped her over a fallen log, he heard her whisper a rather profound statement. He frowned, but quickly wiped it off his face. How much had she guessed? "Pardon?" He asked, though he had heard her with perfect clarity.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm
Huh? Oh nothing. She didn't make contact with him. She knew he was going to be his killer. Was she really going to die tonight? If she was, then how?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

It was the reply he was expecting, albeit not the one he wanted. "You're family must be missing you." He said, staring at nothing. What he really wanted to know is if she had a family. Any pretty sisters? Or was she on her own? Either would suffice. "Do they know you're out here all alone?"  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 pm
Oh they probably don't. They might think I or lost though. I usually always do. Sometime I wish I hade a GPS built into my brain. Tiffany giggled. Her laugh was angelic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Her voice, her laugh, she was innocence incarnate. Did she ever have a bad thought? He smiled. This game was more fun than the others. "That would make things easier, wouldn't it?" For her, anyway. He liked things just the way they were.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 pm
Tiffany nodded. Yes it would, then I will never get lost again. Well..... I think so anyways. Sometimes GPS don't work so well. She giggled again. This man seemed nice. Maybe he isnt who she thinks he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 pm

She was easing up, becoming comfortable in his presence. Perfect. He could already taste her. But the game was not over yet. She was no longer fearful. But he wanted more than that. He stopped, turning her so she was facing him. "Milady, you shall never be lost as long as you let me stay by your side." The way he spoke was practically archaic. While no longer used in mainstream society, a little old-time civility was bound to make a girl swoon.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 pm
Tiffany's eyes widened. She could think of a response. No words were coming out of her mouth and her mind went blank. She was shocked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Her eyes went wide. Well that was odd. He was expecting a giggle, or a blush. Something cute and girly. Well, she wasn't running away. He brought his hand to her cheek. "What is it?" He asked, the perfect image of distress.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm
Uh-Uh-Uh....... Tiffany had no clue what to say. She was just standing there wide eyed. She felt stupid, doing nothing only standing there trying to find out what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 pm

That babbling couldn't be normal. Was she sick? A bit off in the head? It would be just his luck to find a perfectly innocent girl, only to suffer through her mental breakdown. "Please, dearheart." He said, hoping a pet name could get a suitable reaction out of her. "What's wrong?" With his thumb, he lightly brushed her skin. She was bound to say something eventually.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm
Tiffany blushed but also shivered at his touch. W-What do you want from me? She asked fear coming back inside her. Why would someone be so nice to her when they just met her? Especially this nice.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff