Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:43 am

Meggie ran a hand through her long red hair, frowning when she came across a pencil. "Now when did I put that there?" she muttered to nobody in particular as she pulled it out. A thunk on the edge of her table made her smile up at Marelle. "You're a dear." she said, taking her plate from him and tucking in.

Marelle just nodded, a small smile on his face. She'd been telling him that almost every day since they'd met. She most likely meant it too, but one got used to such things after a while. He sat down and started into his own breakfast, pausing only a moment to spell out a quick inquiry to the direction of their day.

"We're going to find a ship and see if they need a few extra hands." she answered, easily translating his quick finger motions for actual words. The poor boy was a mute, but he manage to communicate very well with those who could understand simple signs.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 pm
Boots slapping the dock, Lacuna strode passed the ship, her ship, the Tiger Lily. Then she turned around and passed again. A small sigh left her lips as she focused on not fidgeting, 'Just be calm. The crew will show.' It was hard to remind herself of this fact. But then there was the fact that she was still missing people in her crew; would she be able to fill them today?

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 pm
(bumpity bump bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm
((Hello?))  

DecafKitten

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 pm
((I was really looking forward to this rp.... crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:03 pm
[=/ Well I can't really post because no one is interacting with me and I'm feeling a sense of writers block...]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm
(Yes, this. This will do extremely well. Yes... *mutters to self excessively*)

Laugh,

Carter turned his eyes to the girl who was speaking to him, and then away. Best not to be obvious. Let people think she spoke to thin air, it would do them some good.

But a pirate ship was an intriguing idea, if they didn't run him through with a sword through the stomach. He might be able to swallow them, but not through the skin.

He winked at the passing girl (Still in his hand-standing pretzel) and then slowly lowered himself back to the ground. From there he collected his coin bowl, the coins, shoved those both into a cloth rucksack, and took a bow for the absolute zero amount of people that had shown up to see him preform. And, with all the grace of his chosen profession, he left the scene of the dock and disappeared, off to find a female pirate's ship.

What harm could it do?

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 pm
[Do you think I should just remake this and add more detail so we get new members?]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm
(That might be a very good idea XD)  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm
[I'll PM the few people we have an see if they want to continue first, and if they dont or I dont get a reply I'll remake it lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm
Kaimei arrived at the Ship with his decorative eyepatch and his deluxe outfit. being a bounty hunter had its fantastic awards. but being a pirate sometimes those expense go down the drain.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm
Lacuna ceased her pacing when Kaimei came into view, "Well about time you showed up. Are you aware of the time?" The pier was beginning to fill and she drew closer to the platform leading onto her ship as if the large boat was a comfort.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm
Lyle ran as fast as he could with his large sack of money. Chasing him were a number of rather unsatisfied gentlemen, who swore that Lyle had cheated them. Whether they were right or wrong, depended on what people chose to believe, which was why Lyle ran onto the first ship that caught his eye, and it just so happened to be the Tiger Lily. "Er, I know this may be quite sudden, but would you mind if I joined the crew, there are men chasing me trying to take the money I won off them and I figured if I joined a ship's crew they'd back off and let me keep the money rather than risk getting a beating by seamen, or women in your case ma'am." Lyle said sheepishly as the angry yells of the gamblers began to get louder. "Actually, it might be best if I hide inside, but please, give me this small favor and I'll do anything, other than part with my money, anything other than that." Lyle said desperately then thought for moment. "I don't want to die either." he added, waiting for whoever of the two was the captain to decide.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers