Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm
"what do you think I'm doing he smiled" by the way I never got your name.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:56 pm
The girl smiled at him. Oh my name is Lysa. She told him. What about yours? She asked him. Dang it, this game is getting annoying. She was getting hungrier by the second.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm
He smiled"keita and it's very nice to meet you lysa" he said as he dropped his pocket knife and bent down to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 pm
Lysa smiled then saw that he dropped his knife an she picked it up and examined it. Then she opened it up and slid her finger against the blade. Hmmmmmm...... Not very sharp now is it? She told him then giggled.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm
Keita sighed as he reached for the knife "it was my grandfathers so if you don't mind" he said as he tripped on a root and fell ontop of lysa "s-sorry" he said not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm
Lysa stood up and kindly smiled. Nah its ok. Oh and have you ever though of sharpening this thing? I can't help but see a excellent knife in pretty good condition not sharp enough to cut my finger. She ticked at him. If you want, we can go to my house and sharpen it. I have all the right tools for it and it is far away from your parent's house. She smiled at him again. Oh and I don't live with any one so no parents. She giggled.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Keita nodded "sure I don't have anywhere else to go and since you're offering why not" he said as they began walking deeper into the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm
Lysa smiled. Her plan was going perfectly. Ok, just a bit further. She told him. Suddenly, a eerie old mansion appeared out of no where. You could hear bats around the mansion. Well, here we are. She said cheerfully.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:42 pm
Keita was amazed at the size of the house. "wow just wow. That's a big house. Do you really live alone in a place like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Lysa smiled at him reaction. Humans are so stupid. Yep! Amazing huh? I don't even have to pay mortgage! Nobody knows there is a house here. She giggled a bit. This was so easy! She glided gracefully and opened the door. Come on in! Make yourself at home. She said cheerfully, smiling at him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:06 pm
Keita looked at lysa and walked though the courtyard and then got a chill like he should run "umm you know what I actualy told my friend I'd be staying with him. Sorry bt I gotta go" he said turning around  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 pm
Lysa grabbed his wrist. Although she was about twenty feet away from him a few seconds ago, she was now by his side. Are you sure? I think you're lying. She told him looking into his eyes smiling.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am
Keita froze when lysa practically appeared next to him "w-well of course my friend is expecting me" he gulped  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Lysa giggled. She ran her finger gently up and down his arm. You're a bad liar, Keita She told him smiling.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 am
Keita gulped again and shook off lysa before he took off  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items