Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
First kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  Gimme!
View Results

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm
Guy bit of tounge but fairly tame  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm
never been kissed and never kissed anyone... still waiting for someone special heart  

Sharpie Pick

Interesting Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:25 pm
Mine was a dare with a girl in 7th grade or so. Though I really categorize the concept of first kisses by phases in my life, so I'd say I haven't had a totally *real* first kiss yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm
A guy, but I didn't even like him, he was nice and all but I just said I'd go out with him cause I didn't want to seem rude, so I broke up with him for a girl. So my first real kiss was with a girl.  

Monochrome Snake

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yavanna of the Green

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm
A boy kissed me in 5th grade, but I yelled at him and told the teacher he was being mean. It was a huge mess eventually and both of our parents got involved, and the rest of the class made fun about us and told me I should be proud that I had had my first kiss, instead of angry at him.

LMAO I hadn't thought about that for a long time. Childhood, lovely place to visit, but nobody likes to live there.

My first real kiss, with tongues and mutual affection, was with a girl when I was 17. But she went through the whole 'I'm not like you, I'm not gay, I like boys, I want a boyfriend' routine, and broke my heart at least twice with promises she couldn't keep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm
7th grade, with a boy, he shoved his tongue in. I remember thinking "there's a giant worm wriggling around in my mouth!"

My first kiss with a girl was with a pre-everything mtf so it wasn't very exciting. She wasn't a bad kisser though.  

Not British Just Gay

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:20 pm
My first kiss was with a guy, but it wasn't anything worth remembering. I'd like to think that I still haven't had a real first kiss.

Basically, It was me and him in a room, and after talking a bit, we concluded that neither of us had any experience in kissing. The consensus was, "Since we need practice kissing, why don't we practice on each other?". It was really awkward, because he didn't like me that way, and I didn't really like him that way, either. It was sort of like having a stranger force their tongue down your throat.

I'm still waiting for that "real" first kiss with a guy I love.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 pm
Centipedes In Utero
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eh, never been kissed. Is that bad for a 21 year old?

Um...no? owO  

BleedingInkXIII

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 pm
Not British Just Gay
7th grade, with a boy, he shoved his tongue in. I remember thinking "there's a giant worm wriggling around in my mouth!"

My first kiss with a girl was with a pre-everything mtf so it wasn't very exciting. She wasn't a bad kisser though.

I loled at the "giant worm" part. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 pm
DeathStarXII
Centipedes In Utero

Um...no? owO

You mean I'm normal?! Thanks mom!

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm
Centipedes In Utero
DeathStarXII
Centipedes In Utero

Um...no? owO

You mean I'm normal?! Thanks mom!

Lol I never said that it was normal. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:48 pm
Yavanna of the Green
A boy kissed me in 5th grade, but I yelled at him and told the teacher he was being mean. It was a huge mess eventually and both of our parents got involved, and the rest of the class made fun about us and told me I should be proud that I had had my first kiss, instead of angry at him.

LMAO I hadn't thought about that for a long time. Childhood, lovely place to visit, but nobody likes to live there.

My first real kiss, with tongues and mutual affection, was with a girl when I was 17. But she went through the whole 'I'm not like you, I'm not gay, I like boys, I want a boyfriend' routine, and broke my heart at least twice with promises she couldn't keep.

Daww. D: Just meant that she wasn't awesome enough for you.  

BleedingInkXIII

wolfbane_eyes

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:02 pm
My first kiss... he missed and ended up kind of kiss/licking my cheek. It was cute, awkward, and hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm
wolfbane_eyes
My first kiss... he missed and ended up kind of kiss/licking my cheek. It was cute, awkward, and hilarious.

Sounds like it, lol.

My technical "first kiss" was on accident with a stranger I didn't even know for more tha 3 hours. Yeah. She was my cousin's friend and I don't even remember her name. She was also 6 years older than me...  

BleedingInkXIII

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm
Xx Slayic xX
A guy, but I didn't even like him, he was nice and all but I just said I'd go out with him cause I didn't want to seem rude, so I broke up with him for a girl. So my first real kiss was with a girl.

:O you have the same phone cover as my boyfriend xD haha

Anyways... my first kiss was in kindergarten >.< with my first girlfriend. It was before i was gay, heh.
We dated for a few months actually... ya. my first kiss came pretty early..  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff