Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Which guy, guys? (PICK NUMBUH 3, MY LORD!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 am
Wolf of the Western Wind
go for #3. he seems like the best choice. besides, Christianity doesnt really shun homosexuality so his religion shouldnt be a problem ((hmmm...maybe i should be Christian instead of Catholic.))

if your catholic then you're already a christian lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
"Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest;

Definitely either guy 2 or 3. Guy 1 seems as if he's... He just seems like the no relationship kinda person.

Now, just because someone's introverted doesn't make em a bad choice. He's obviously got some interest in you, and it can be fun to get an introverted person to be out and about more (I used to be the the kinda person who'd sit inside and not do anything because I didn't like socializing; Now that I had friends who -made- me get out, I'm a lot more outgoing.)

Guy 3 sounds like a damn solid choice, imo. The fact that he's interested in you says something about his view with relationshiips and religion- the fact that he realizes that they're two seperate parts of his life.

In order of choices, I'd say 3, then 2, then if it comes down to it, not 1. You don't seem happy with him, and you should be more worried about your own happiness than someone who acts like that.

Make the most of what you have. It is later than you think."

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 pm
Poise N Death
Vaan_Lohengrin
TheLostAngel-Mika
men r confusing hence why ive mostly given up on them.

and id say 2 or 3.

if #2 says he wants to have a relationship then go for it. But if #3 likes you and religion is the only thing getting in his way, make the first move.

And #1 can just suck your d**k and buzz off because of what u said he doesnt sound very nice...

this !!!

QFT.
Also; Long time no see Vaan. razz
im always on just never to actually do anything other than change my avii..... razz lame reason to be on gaia is lame  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm
a good relationship relies on communication, so no to #1. Number #2 seems okay, and i like #3 the best (religion can be worked around, if he already like's you). I share the opinions of Art GreyLace; she seems very wise. However, you might note that someone's personality cannot be summed up in a few sentences, so you might be mislead by their replies. Just go for who you like the best.  

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm
I would go for #2
He sounds like a really nice guy and plus having a good sense of humor is always good smile
If he is like you in allot of ways then that means yall would (and probably do allready i'm just sayin') have allot to talk about.

But yes, #2 would be a great choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm
lgtenos
Guy #1: I've known him the longest. We've been seeing each other for months now. However, I sometimes get the feeling that he never wants to talk to me. Like last night: he got mad at me because I wanted to say "Good Night" to him. He thinks we talk too much (when, in fact, the last time we spoke to [not texted] each other was a week ago).

Guy #2: Has a great sense of humor. He's very similar to me. However, he's very introverted; he only hangs out with a select few friends. Also, it doesn't seem like he wants to get into a relationship. Not just at the moment, but like not at all. And yet... He says he wants to go out with me sometime...

Guy #3: I can tell he likes me. He's cute, nice, and personable, but it's just his religion might get in the way - he's into Christianity (as in he goes to church almost every other day), while I'm a Don't-Care-About-Religion-er. However, he's the most communicative. He's always willing to talk.

Men are confusing.

I'd say number three. Religion should not even be a question as long as he doesn't try to push his beliefs on you. If he does, then #2, but I still say three is the best  

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:09 am
then why even consider #3 as an option if your so oposed to the idea of being with a christian?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 am
Shanna66
then why even consider #3 as an option if your so oposed to the idea of being with a christian?

Because options are good.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 pm
Men aren't that confusing I think. But #3 seems like that best choice, there really just has to be compromise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:37 pm
Well eliminate #1

#2: He seems like a good one. Maybe he's just shy. I'm that way sorta. He's probably just playing hard to get. ;D lol I dunno.

#3: Seems like a very good choice. I'm sure you two can settle your small little difference. Being attracted to men he can't be one of those Bible thumping gay bashing Christians.

"NUMBUH 3! PICK NUMBUH 3, MY LORD! *holds up 2 fingers*"

EDIT: But if you feel that strongly against religion, pick number 2.  

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:13 am
Update:

#1: I'm done with him. We had plans on Weds at 12PM, but he totally ditched me. It wasn't until a few hours later when he texted that he was caught up in something else. What makes it worse: this is the second time he's done this to me; I gave him a second chance, and there's a little to no probability I'm giving him more.

#2: I actually went on a date with him on Thurs. He was nice an all, but he really didn't know how to carry on a conversation. Whenever I tried to ask him a question, he'd give me unfulfilling answers. Example: "What do you like to do for fun?" ... "Play video games. You?" ... It's like c'mon... You can't expect something from nothing.

#3: Right now, he seriously is the best option (contrary to what I've said and still say about religion). We've been talking for quite some time now. I'm in love with his sense of humor, since it's very similar to my own. We have enough similarities to keep interest, and enough dissimilarities to keep curiosity. On top of that, his physical features are right on par with what I like: taller, chubby/husky, Mexican (lol). Nonetheless, I did make it clear to him that I have a strong disliking to religion. He's fine with that; he actually doesn't like talking about religion outside of church anyway, so I guess it works out. Also, he asked me out on a date. We're going to the beach this Sunday~

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 am
lgtenos
Update:

#1: I'm done with him. We had plans on Weds at 12PM, but he totally ditched me. It wasn't until a few hours later when he texted that he was caught up in something else. What makes it worse: this is the second time he's done this to me; I gave him a second chance, and there's a little to no probability I'm giving him more.

#2: I actually went on a date with him on Thurs. He was nice an all, but he really didn't know how to carry on a conversation. Whenever I tried to ask him a question, he'd give me unfulfilling answers. Example: "What do you like to do for fun?" ... "Play video games. You?" ... It's like c'mon... You can't expect something from nothing.

#3: Right now, he seriously is the best option (contrary to what I've said and still say about religion). We've been talking for quite some time now. I'm in love with his sense of humor, since it's very similar to my own. We have enough similarities to keep interest, and enough dissimilarities to keep curiosity. On top of that, his physical features are right on par with what I like: taller, chubby/husky, Mexican (lol). Nonetheless, I did make it clear to him that I have a strong disliking to religion. He's fine with that; he actually doesn't like talking about religion outside of church anyway, so I guess it works out. Also, he asked me out on a date. We're going to the beach this Sunday~

3nodding
YAY! Dayum. You lucky. I love Latin men. ;3  

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 am
lgtenos
Update:

3nodding

Fingers crossed! And yes, you are lucky, latino men are hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm
lgtenos
Update:

3nodding

SWEET! i love when things work out like this.
i'm sure we all want to know how it went, if you care to share.  

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas