Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! HELP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm
Whether it's a 100% truth or lies, this is still a horrible situation for any human being to go through.

Get the police and try reporting the incidents again. The assholes have got to listen, and it should be against some sort of police code to just let something like this go. If the cops can't throw the despicable bastards in jail, get the guy(s) sued. I'm quite sure you need the money, and I hope karma can really kick those *****es in the crotch. stressed

My condolences. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Five words.
FIVE WORDS can describe that whole story.

This world is ******** up.

I think you're all being a bit harsh.
Well, "She Promised You Cookies", not as much.

These things actually DO happen. Girls DO get raped. And not all of them are brave enough to report to authorities.
Most people don't report rape because

A) They want to protect the person who did it
B) They were threatened not to tell the police
And et cetera.

Same with beatings, bullying, ect. IT HAPPENS, AND ISN'T ALWAYS REPORTED.

But I agree with Cookies. I'll just put this a bit lighter, and even quote the Lion King for humorous reasons.

Like Timon said:
You gotta put the past behind 'ya.

She needs to find REAL friends. Ones who don't kill your unborn babies. Ones like you, always there to pick her up when she's down.

And for the record: Not every time you report anything to authorities will something be done. Most times, yes. But not every time.

Kthxbai. Don't bother replying. There's a huge chance I won't answer. Why? I have better things to do then argue over the computer ;D

~~

Such a display of maturity, I applaud you. rolleyes

Kthanxbai  

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Ratz-ItsJC

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:52 pm
Insatiable Lust
Ratz-ItsJC
Sometimes things may sound farfetched through the net, aren't always. Ppl LOVE to misread what the OP writes.

Look... Let's say it was all 100% true. Cuz some of it actually makes sense. Sounds like she's surrounded by homophobic haters. What you can do is prosecute this baby-killing "friend." Doctors have proof she was pregnant. Just prove she was beaten by this "friend."

*sigh*

Lawyer up if she wants to go through with it. Do it asap. They'll know best how to handle all this.

Oh how did you know that misreading OP's writings was my favorite past time?! rolleyes

OP didn't say that this "friend" was from FL. In my opinion, this is what OP's post sounds like:

Her pal sounds like she moved to FL for something (maybe school. Who knows). She got attacked. She reports it. Police can't prove it was rape (maybe she reported it too late, hell. Maybe she's waiting on the court date). She's devastated, feels unsafe, moves back home with family. Family turns out to hate her (maybe they always have and this rape thing made it worse). Cousin hears about it all. Since word does spread among family. Scumbag cousin decides to get in on the action. ANYWHO. The friend thing.... I'm skeptical on. Everything else seems to make sense.

But that's my opinion. The whole post was just a sum through of drama. Whether its all BS or not, can't hurt to voice an opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:25 pm
Jesus christ that's freaking terrible :/. As for the person that said it was "far fetched", not really man. I've known quite a few people that were raped and/or molested REPEATEDLY and the cops didn't do s**t. I'm not going to say that they didn't try but I have my doubts.Though this isn't the first time I've heard about a lesbian being repeatedly raped in the south. Hmm...I'm gonna stay up north.  

The_27th_Doctor

Checkered Dreaming

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 pm
LithiumXwolf
her name has been changed to protect her privacy.

my freind Abby was raped six months ago when she lived in Florida. she reported it to the athourities, and nothing was done, the guy wasnt even arrested. two months ago, she moved to S. Carolina. her cousin raped her there.

she didnt tell anyone. the only people she told where her freinds, and they completely turned on her and called her a whore and a slut and left her. her grandparents did the same, and she and her mother live with them and her brother.

she's been increasingly suicidal, even to the point of being hospitalized repeatedly.

a few weeks ago, on her latest hospital visit, she found out that she was pregnate. the docotors said that since she hadnt been showing, it was only at most two months...which means that her cousin was the father. she was devistated. they made an appointment for her to go back last week for an ultrasound and got a suprise: the baby wasnt just a two month fetus, but two fully developed twins, a little boy and a little girl.

they estimated that she had had a "hidden pregnancy" and had been pregnate for at least six months...so the guy who raped her in florida was the father.

she was once again completely torn up. this week, she had finally come to terms with it for the most part and was kind of excited about being a mom.....

yesterday, one of her freinds who had found out about her being pregnate hunted her down and called her a slut, and kicked her in the stomach. she lost her babies last night.

abby is a lesbian, and thats why the guy in florida raped her, and why her freinds called her a slut and blamed her "whoring around with chicks" for getting "raped".

this is horrible, and i really dont know what to do. i want to tell her to have the girl arrested for two counts of first degree murder, but i know i need to wait a bit for her to come back to reality. two days ago we were picking out baby names, and today im trying to keep her from committing suicide.

we really need help....and since i couldnt spend the night with her tonight, im really worried that she could do something.....please help...

Slowly, Carefully, talk to her. Tell her everything's going to be okay. Comfort her, be with her all the way. Help her to look to the positive side. That's really all you can do. well also help her to go to court to get the girl arrested, then in time have her go to the police about her being raped. But in time. i mean maybe a year or so after it's happened.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 pm
Insatiable Lust
I'm sorry, but this whole story seems too far fetched. If a woman reports that she has been raped, the authorities WILL do something about it. They don't take cases like this lightly, and as long as she went to trial the man would have been put in jail.
While I agree that the authorities DO usually take rape seriously and attempt to do something about it (though there are the occasional a*****e exceptions), the truth is that if she goes to trial there is still a good chance the b*****d will get off. Rape is not only badly underreported, it is extremely difficult to prove.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

alienattacker

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:46 pm
DX THAT'S THE SADDEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIIIIIFE! crying WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT, I'M SO SORRY IF IT IS!!! B'AWWW! T~T  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Insatiable Lust
I'm sorry, but this whole story seems too far fetched. If a woman reports that she has been raped, the authorities WILL do something about it. They don't take cases like this lightly, and as long as she went to trial the man would have been put in jail.
While I agree that the authorities DO usually take rape seriously and attempt to do something about it (though there are the occasional a*****e exceptions), the truth is that if she goes to trial there is still a good chance the b*****d will get off. Rape is not only badly underreported, it is extremely difficult to prove.

That's irrelevant since she DID report it "supposedly". According to OP they just didn't do anything about it. It didn't event get to trial. That is BS.  

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 am
Insatiable Lust
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Insatiable Lust

That's irrelevant since she DID report it "supposedly". According to OP they just didn't do anything about it. It didn't event get to trial. That is BS.
I'm on the fence about whether or not I believe the OP myself, but it is possible there was not sufficient evidence to find the culprit or that the DA chose not to go to trial for lack of evidence. It's also possible, though highly unlikely, that she got one of the rare a*****e PDs that really doesn't give a s**t about rape and did nothing to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:39 am
She needs a restraining order against them

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff