Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
I cant take it anymore... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Davey

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm
I noticed that this is already a month old and the original poster may have already dealt with the problem somehow, but my thoughts are...

Where the heck was the bus driver!!!??? Pretty sure they're supposed to be responsible for the safety of the students on their bus and they should've witnessed and done something about the pushing off the stairs. If they did and didn't do anything then the school-board should've been notified and that driver been fired and something should've been done to alert people to do their jobs and stop bullying like this. Also, never hang your head and be meek. Be strong. Come up with a witty comeback that makes everyone laugh at her. *sighs* This story irritates me because there's nothing even funny about what she said. Also she's probably a lesbian. lol Why would she feel the need to say she's not one? What an imbecile. x.x And so what if someone is attracted to the same gender? Really? I will never understand. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 am
I know this is an older post but I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry that happened to you, and trust me you probably handled it better than i would have lol. I also wanted to say that i have a lot of respect for you. I just got out of 8th grade for the summer and now I'm going into 9th, but no one but a few of my freinds know that I'm bi. I honestly I wish I had the guts to be proud about it, but the people at my school already hate me and well I go to a school that has a lot of people that are really religous... So when it comes to people like that I suggest that you say that you are being who you are and they are just jelouse they dont have the same guts as you do!  

Banghart

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces