View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 am
Jumping a bit from his angry look and words. She placed her hands upon her chest a bit looking down to the ground."O-Oh.. Nothing.. Nevermind.. I'm sorry to bother you.."Murmured her voice quietly as she glanced to the side. She was playing her innocent act so perfectly an actor would believe her.

Feeling her cheeks burn even more her cheeks were a scarelet color. Shaking her head defiently at him, she then turned her back to him."I like someone else.."Explained her voice quietly as she looked to the spot where Toji had been standing. Did he get the wrong idea and walk off?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 am
"Wait Sae what do you want"he said and looked at her whit a soft look

"Ohh really "he said and smirked  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:31 am
Looking up innocently, she moved forward a bit dropping her bag. Leaning up she kissed him gently for a few long moments closing her eyes. Her cheeks stained with color quickly before she finally pulled away backing up a little. Staring to the ground shyly, she acted very shy."I-I... I really like you, Toji-sama!"Exclaimed her voice gently yet shyly as she looked to the ground.

Shooting an annoyed glare to him, she nodded a bit. Crossing her arms over her chest before turning to face him."Yes, really.."Grumbled her voice a bit annoyed as she glared to him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:37 am
Toji was mad about every thing and looked down at her "So you wanna go out whit me"he asked and smiled

"Ohh it would be good If Momo-chan liked me cause i like her very much"he said like an inocent child  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 am
Blushing her eyes then widened as he asked her if she wanted to go out with him. She then smiled her eyes going extremely soft. Nodding gently she looked up to him a bit."Y-Yes, Toji-sama.. I would.."Spoke out her voice gently yet extremely soft. Oh, she couldn't wait to tell Momo about this.

Looking to him, he was absolutely hopeless. Placing her hands on her hips she looked to him."Baka! I like someone already.. They're very dear to me.."Exclaimed her voice before her voice became quiet as she murmured the last part shyly. She didn't know if Toji felt the same, but she was too insecure to go up and tell him how she felt.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 am
Toji smiled sadly "Okay then lets go inside"he said

Kairi smiled sad but then stood up  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:25 am
Nodding a bit, this would be just too good to be true. She got to walk by Momo with her new boyfriend whom was Momos' crush."Alright.."Chimmed her voice happily before she grabbed her bag placing it on her shoulder. Walking with him as she smiled holding his hand while standing close to him.

Peering over to him a bit, she then sighed walking over to him. Sitting down on the bench she looked down to the pool."I'm sorry.. I don't even know if he feels the same.."Admitted her voice quietly yet shyly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 am
Toji got inside and sat on his desk

Kairi smiled again "When he rejects you come here i will lend you myself"he said and smirked  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 am
Walking past Momo and Kairi, she smiled a bit. Moving closer to Toji a bit she looked forward ignoring the two. Walking into the classroom she released his hand once he parted to go to his seat. She walked over to hers girls rushing up to ask her things."I'm not saying.."Mused her voice happily as she giggled.

Looking up to yell at him, she then watched Sae walk with Toji. Blinking a bit she then noticed they were holding hands. Before.. He hadn't been there for her, but for Sae. Why didn't she tell her? Wait.. She did say she met a guy, who was cute and atheletic.. She'd met Toji?! Looking to the ground she could feel her eyes begin to burn a bit. Standing up she gripped her bags handle a bit before glaring to the side."Whatever.. Looks like he already has.."Mumbled her voice quietly yet coldly as she glared a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 am
Toji opened the window "Momo Kairi class is starting"he yelled

"I don't feel like going to class but if you i will go too"Kairi said and relaxed himself by closing his eyes  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 am
Stopping she glanced at Toji a bit a frown upon her lips. He didn't need to remind them of the time for class. Glancing away she smiled gossiping with her friends a bit.

Glancing at Toji a bit, she met his glance for a moment. Her face showed it all her sadness by how he was going out with Sae. Though her face then hardened a bit as she looked away defiently. Shifting her bag on her shoulder she looked to Kairi a bit."You can stay here.. I'm going to ditch.."Spoke out her voice stubbornly before she turned walking off the campus.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:06 am
Toji was surpriesed by her face he put on a sad face and sat on his desk once again

Kairi ran after her and grabbed her hand "Your gonna cry right"he said whit serius face  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 am
Smiling at how much attention she was getting from her girlfriends she nodded idly to their questions.

Looking away to the side, she allowed her bangs to fall over her eyes. Staring to the side her eyes were already burning with tears. Yet she defied them stubbornly not wanting them to fall."Maybe.. But why would you care..?"Asked her voice quietly gripping her bag a little. Her hand just layed limp in his hand as she shook her head.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 am
"I tolled you earlier right i like you "he said and hugged her petting her head  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 am
Being hugged once more by Kairi, she felt her eyes widen a bit. Though she then shook her head a bit feeling tears stream down her cheeks. Moving closer to him she dropped her bag before wrapping her arms around his waist. She felt like she wasn't going to ever be good enough for Toji. Since he was going out with Sae it was probly true about the comment he made in middle school."I don't like girls with tan skin.."She remembered that comment and got closer to Kairi crying against his chest.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff