Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 pm
Momikyoko saw Haruhi. And smiled cutely at her. Hiya Haru! Well, first things first... He said then transformed and got dressed smiling at both Saia and Haruhi. I need more ice cream. He told her. I need more, I dropped my first one. He said looking at the once was ice cream. Gotta g get some more! Bye! He said waving. At them and started kipping away humming.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 pm
Haruhi looked after Momi and slapped her face.
"Wow. Excuse me for a moment." Haruhi said to Saia, turning. "Oh and by the way if you tell anyone our secret, I will personally destroy you."
Haruhi ran after Momi. "Momi! Br- Okay I can't call you brother, we aren't technically related, MOMI!!!" Haruhi raced after him and grabbed his arm before he got to far.
"Momi, please don't do that again, I get worried about you." Haruhi said, smiling at Momi, coaxing him. "I'll buy you an ice cream okay? Just please don't do that again."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:12 pm
Name
Yuzuki
animal
Rat
pic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality
Quiet, dilligent, obidient, yet stubborn and very goal oriented.
Other
Her ears and tail actually show.
But people thing most of the time its just a cosplay costume head band and tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm
Momikyoko smiled cutely. Ok Haru. He said smiling at her. He skipped along said her. Now, I want a double scooped bubble gum ice cream in a small-no medium cone. He said cheerfully.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm
Having been leaning against a wall, she had watched it all. The god would not be pleased with this. Not at all, in the least bit. As usually her white little ears pricked forward staying completely still from trying to look like a cosplay ears. Though her tail behind her whipped behind her from knowing she'd have to talk to them about that. Eyeing the girl cautiously she shoved off the wall her tail laying limp against her clothing. Though her uniquely blue colored hair had multiple pink bowes in it. It was her style, and yes she didn't care she stuck out like a sore thumb. Passing by the girl, Saia not even looking at her. Catching up with Haru and Momi she looked to Haru."A slip up..?"Asked her voice quietly her voice was soft but her words harsh. She was none other than the wise rat of the Sohma family.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:25 pm
Momikyoko smiled. Hiya Yuzu! He said smiling and waving cutely at her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 pm
Looking down to Momi, she sighed deeply shaking her head. Leaning down she wasn't much taller than he since she only stood at five feet. Catching his chin a bit she looked down into his eyes a bit her uniquely amethyst colored eyes locking on to his."Momi.. You shouldn't have changed in front of that girl.. You know better.. I won't tell the god this time.. But next time, I will have to.. We need to keep our secrets locked away and out of sight.."Murmured her voice softly as she scolded him. Though she wasn't cruel, she was rather soft spoken and quiet. Leaning down she placed a kiss upon his forehead before releasing him standing up. As you know, it was the rat that had made the cat late to the divine feast the god had in the legends. However she didn't talk much to the cat, since she was her rival and she was the cats superior.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 am
Saia was standing there shocked of what she saw and went to work at work they said she was transfered at a difrent house she knocked at the door "Hello i' m a caretaker "she said  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 am
Haruhi bought Momi his ice cream cone and she handed it to him, smiling.
"Here Momi, enjoy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:44 pm
Momikyoko looked at Yuzu innocently. But i didnt mean to. I didn't see her. I'm sorry. He said then saw Haru with his ice cream. Yippie! Thanks Haru! He said cheerfully then licked his ice cream, skipping in delight.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Sighing gently she smiled a little bit to him. Placing a hand on to his head she ruffled his hair gently yet playfully."I know.. Well I should be heading off to the manor.."Mused her voice quietly not even paying attention to the cat. Instead she waved a little to Momi before walking off into a crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Momikyoko smiled cutely and waved goodbye to Yuzu. Bye bye Yuzu! See you soon! He called after her. He then continued to lick his ice cream skpping along side Haru smiling.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm
Name- Rath Sohma
Age- 16
Animal- Dragon
Appearance- Shortish black hair, paleish skin, green eyes, and tall.
Personality- Quiet, keeps to himself, doesn't care about stuff at times, has a temper, can be harsh (mostly to Momikyoko), a trouble maker, and a rebel.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm
Name-Chandani
age- 16
animal- eagle
personality- elegant, nice, proud, kind,
pic-

User Image  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am
Waving back to Momi, she ignored Haru and walked off. Heading to the manor she slipped in through the gate before looking over to the front door. Seeing a new girl (Saia) she walked over to her, her amethyst colored eyes turning rather curious."Excuse me.. Can I help you..?"The words slipped off her tongue elegantly yet rather curiously. The short girl looked up to her with newly found interest in exactly was she was doing there.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff